Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Poloniex made people richer?  (Read 848 times)
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:43:55 AM

So here is how poloniex dealt with BCC fork: People who had any bitcoin on August one in their polo wallet, received equal amount of BCC from poloniex.
Which means if someone had 1 Bitcoin in their polo wallet on August 1, now he has 1 bitcoin and also 1 Bitcoin Cash in their wallet. So technically, they have given free multiplication to bitcoin funds of people who had it on their platform. I mean they can sell their BCC(which is now over $600) and increase their total worth or bitcoin.

Now my question is, why would they do that? And if they did it. Can we do the same with out bitcoin on our wallets too? Is it possible?
I thought we can only have one of the two, I mean we can only convert our bitcoin to BCC, but to have both is certainly a bonus, isn't it?

An exchange platform can't make people rich, and what they did is what they should to do , Goolge to know more about BCC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
christianBALE1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:46:07 AM

So here is how poloniex dealt with BCC fork: People who had any bitcoin on August one in their polo wallet, received equal amount of BCC from poloniex.
Which means if someone had 1 Bitcoin in their polo wallet on August 1, now he has 1 bitcoin and also 1 Bitcoin Cash in their wallet. So technically, they have given free multiplication to bitcoin funds of people who had it on their platform. I mean they can sell their BCC(which is now over $600) and increase their total worth or bitcoin.

Now my question is, why would they do that? And if they did it. Can we do the same with out bitcoin on our wallets too? Is it possible?
I thought we can only have one of the two, I mean we can only convert our bitcoin to BCC, but to have both is certainly a bonus, isn't it?

yes because here millions of people investing every day so most of the people trying to invest and earn profit from here. for that reason every day in polonix number of people investing and here we have to keep hold this coins long time and after that we have to open this account then we get idea about this. and you have bright future your next generations also want to become rich so for that you have to invest in to this polonix wallet. up to now no one hacked to this account so it has great demand.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:26:46 AM

yes because here millions of people investing every day so most of the people trying to invest and earn profit from here. for that reason every day in polonix number of people investing and here we have to keep hold this coins long time and after that we have to open this account then we get idea about this. and you have bright future your next generations also want to become rich so for that you have to invest in to this polonix wallet. up to now no one hacked to this account so it has great demand.
First of all you should not necropost since this thread is already 3 months old and its already being answered completely on those people who post earlier.Next one,your post is not irrelevant on the topic itself if you do tried out to read up op's question then for sure later on you would realize that your post doesnt have any sense at all.

The question is really an easy stuff to answer though.If theres a fork then poloniex would normally credit or give the approriate amount to its users.Its not actually poloniex made people richer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

First of all you should not necropost since this thread is already 3 months old and its already being answered completely on those people who post earlier.Next one,your post is not irrelevant on the topic itself if you do tried out to read up op's question then for sure later on you would realize that your post doesnt have any sense at all.

The question is really an easy stuff to answer though.If theres a fork then poloniex would normally credit or give the approriate amount to its users.Its not actually poloniex made people richer.

Whatever you say, it still made poloniex members double their fortune. You are aware that there are a lot of whales there so just imagine if they put 100 btc before the fork, then that just mean they received free money and made them rich very quickly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: