Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [MEDX] The First Decentralized Healthcare Network  (Read 12456 times)
califor9ia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

I don't understand why people are confused on how a utility token works. From my reading of it, MEDX will be similar to most alt coins out there. MEDX is the "currency" that is required (whether on back end or front end) to purchase medical diagnosis on their app. As a token buyer, you get the token at a (potentially) lower price than what could be possible further down the line as the platform expands and demand for services (and therefore demand for medx) on the app increases. As a token holder you could then sell the tokens to those who need the medical service on the app

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:14:41 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 06:26:23 PM by gallery2000

The MedCredits platform will give patients access to affordable healthcare and services worldwide. As Dr. Praver stated above, there is not another decentralized blockchain platform doing this.

I think the nature of the token economy is well understood by the participants in token sales. Crypto enthusiasts and institutional money that are currently buying into token sales see a unique opportunity that the rest of the world still does not understand.

The total supply of MEDX is limited to 100 million coins. Telemedicine is expected to become a $200 billion market in the next few years. I suspect that if the MedCredits platform is successful in its global vision, a single MEDX token could probably provide healthcare services for a number of people.

Yes, I say many times MEDX is 1000x investment.

Here is math:
30 million dollar ICO / 70 million coin in ICO = $0.43/coin

Now if MedCredits take 20% of telemedicine market this = 40 billion dollar

If all coin on exchange (probably not all will be):

40 billion dollar market / 100 million coin = $400/coin
400/0.43 = 930X investment

Now if MedCredits grow past telemedicine then it become over 100 billion dollar market and we make even more money.
MEDX is best investment I see after very much reading and research.

MEDX doesn't have an app for me to test yet.  If they do have an app, it is going to be for dermatology initially only so to think that Medx will get a $40 billion dollar market is dreaming.  Medx has to compete with public traded company with products like Teledoc.com .  Most people go see a doctor for cold and cough or peeing/pooping or pain problems.  Not many people go to see a doctor for a mole.

There is a potential  problem for making money on the MEDX tokens acquired.  Because trading MEDX on an exchange would make MEDX a security which is illegal to do ICO in the USA.  So you can't really trade MEDX on an exchange because the moment you do that, the token is  a security.  Why can we just make MEDX a security and sell it to people outside of the USA?

I am just trying to ask good questions.  I am not trying to put down MEDX or anything.  Infact, if MEDX is going to be successful my signature bounty is going to increase.

Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:27:32 PM

The MedCredits platform will give patients access to affordable healthcare and services worldwide. As Dr. Praver stated above, there is not another decentralized blockchain platform doing this.

I think the nature of the token economy is well understood by the participants in token sales. Crypto enthusiasts and institutional money that are currently buying into token sales see a unique opportunity that the rest of the world still does not understand.

The total supply of MEDX is limited to 100 million coins. Telemedicine is expected to become a $200 billion market in the next few years. I suspect that if the MedCredits platform is successful in its global vision, a single MEDX token could probably provide healthcare services for a number of people.

Here is math:

Now if MedCredits grow past telemedicine then it become over 100 billion dollar market and we make even more money.

This is a scam, run by guys like Amir who go and trash and accuse other of being Scam so this scam runs! Dont invest in scammer who pay a scammer to accuses other of scams!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:30:40 PM

Here is math:

This is a scam! This guy is being paid to run a fake number which has no meaning to anyone who understand how healthcare works! 1000X? No one ever say this unless its bonzi scam like the one you and who pay you run!

..C..

gallery2000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

Here is math:

This is a scam! This guy is being paid to run a fake number which has no meaning to anyone who understand how healthcare works! 1000X? No one ever say this unless its bonzi scam like the one you and who pay you run!

I don't think amir has anything to do with this MEDX.  Amir is giving his own opinion about MEDX but doesn't mean that he is working for MEDX.  It is irresponsible to pump a token to 1000x ROI when you don't even have a product yet.

amir24

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

Yes. Ehrhc upset because I say litra coin scam and he like litra. Now he post 20 time that I make scam because I have opinion. Sorry to share but I do research and we can see Litra scam. But I don't talk litra anymore, you only raise < $2000 so small lose for investors. I hope no one else lose ether with litra.

gallery 2000: Yes, maybe pump 1000X take 3 year. Dermatology first maybe 10X then come other telemedicine. Platform must grow through time. If team not accomplish road map on time we sell the MEDX. So far team very smart and I buy ICO. Then I look to make sure team doing good job and coin will make me ROI. Good plan?  Cheesy
gallery2000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

Yes. Ehrhc upset because I say litra coin scam and he like litra. Now he post 20 time that I make scam because I have opinion. Sorry to share but I do research and we can see Litra scam. But I don't talk litra anymore, you only raise < $2000 so small lose for investors. I hope no one else lose ether with litra.

gallery 2000: Yes, maybe pump 1000X take 3 year. Dermatology first maybe 10X then come other telemedicine. Platform must grow through time. If team not accomplish road map on time we sell the MEDX. So far team very smart and I buy ICO. Then I look to make sure team doing good job and coin will make me ROI. Good plan?  Cheesy

To be honest, this MEDX is a security but the founders want to make it not a security. 

amir24

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:16:17 PM

To be honest, this MEDX is a security but the founders want to make it not a security. 

"The SEC has explicitly stated that ICOs can be considered as a security, should they not have a utility beyond equity. The SEC’s stance may scare many new ICO’s away, however, those who’s tokens have a distinct utility now can take comfort that their products won’t get shut down."

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/12/rise-utility-token/

"Are MEDX equivalent to shares?
No. Ownership of the token does not confer any rights to ownership, intellectual property, stake in or right to receive revenue from the MedCredits team. MEDX is a utility token to be used in payment for services within the platform. Once distributed to the public, MEDX are neither refundable nor controlled by the team."

https://medcredits.io/index.php?id=faq

MEDX strong because it have utility. MEDX is token for medical service. Agree?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:16:18 PM

In which country their company based? USA? They have company and physical adress?

Hello, we are based out of Michigan, USA

But this is not a full answer. You have company and physical adress? Can you give to us this info?
Ehrhc

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

"The SEC has explicitly stated that ICOs can be considered as a security, should they not have a utility beyond equity. The SEC’s stance may scare many new ICO’s away, however, those who’s tokens have a distinct utility now can take comfort that their products won’t get shut down."

No. Ownership of the token does not confer any rights to ownership, intellectual property, stake in or right to receive revenue from the MedCredits team. MEDX is a utility token to be used in payment for services within the platform. Once distributed to the public, MEDX are neither refundable nor controlled by the team."

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!! We saw the deals you are making with all these scam ICOs you are trying to pump! STOP LYING TO PEOPLE! PEOPLE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY YOU ARE STEALING!

Everyone check his profile: he is pumping who is paying to him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1111212;sa=showPosts

..C..

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:23:29 AM

From what I understand une of the project services will the physician attend the patient through the application? That's nice .. Smiley

Yes, our project will provide a platform for patients to get evaluated by doctors in telemedicine-friendly specialties. We are starting off with teledermatology (diagnosis of skin problems), and will expand from there to other specialties in later releases. We want to start off as simple as possible so our product is both user-friendly as well as available in Q1-Q2 2018.

Our goal is to give access to fast and affordable healthcare worldwide.

We will be monitoring this thread and answer any questions that the community may have!

Why are you paying a scammer to say trash about other people? Do you think that doesnt effect you?
This scammer you are paying : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1111212;sa=showPosts
Whats wrong with you?

..C..

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:22:04 AM

Even though this concept of project is very important in our day to day life still the medcredits i would say is only limited to some countries, different country with different health policy, physical usage of this project in other part of the world, am not sure, but i may keep a close eye on this project and see how it goes.
thok422

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:35:03 PM

Something desperately needed in the US where insurance is a complete mess.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

If target goal 30 Billion , how about softcap target ?
Supply token just 100.000.000 of target goal finish 30 Billion dollar.
So I calculation 1 MEDX = $ 3.3 usd. Please correct me if I'am wrong.

my calculation like this
total token 100.000.000 and the goal is 30.000.000 usd
but token on sale just 70.000.000
so the formula is
70M : 30M = 2.33usd / each
and i think target goal is the softcap

target goal is not softcap.

"The token sale
will last 1-2 months with a target of raising the
equivalent of 30 million USD"  - this is what is written in the whitepapper
gallery2000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

So MEDX will never be on any exchanges?  I want to trade it and get some money.

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

So MEDX will never be on any exchanges?  I want to trade it and get some money.

MEDX WILL be traded on exchanges. We will approach exchanges (likely Bittrex and/or Poloniex, as well as other exchanges) after the token sale launches.

Before you do that! Stop paying for Scammer like Amir24 to go and trash your ICO and others! You see when you have punch of physicians bragging on your websites as they are decent guys, they get hurt before you, when you are associated with a Scammer Like Amir24.

So tell us what kind of people you are before launching an ICO if you are hiring a scammer?

..C..

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:35:18 AM

What people can buy for tokens in your platform?
Ehrhc

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

Nothing its a scam! Stay away from it! They hire scammers to promote their ICO!

..C..

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:31:50 AM

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer. The token that is used for payment on the platform is MEDX. MEDX can be purchased in the upcoming token sale in exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves. More details to be released soon on that.

In the initial platform release 'Hippocrates', MEDX can be used on the platform to pay for teledermatology services (remote diagnosis of skin problems). In later platform releases, we will be adding other telemedicine specialties such as family medicine, general medicine, radiology, etc.

After that, we will transform the platform and the network into a data storage platform--resulting in a platform that serves as both an electronic medical records (EMR) and health services platform, all in one location. This is how EMR and telemedicine should be.

1- You do understand what he is saying..Dont play stupid here, but you have nothing to say because your ICO is a scam! Like the people you hired to spam this forum, and say good things about your scam ICO, and trash other people!

So you have nothing beside cash alternative right? Like how stupid is that after paying my insurance, you want me to go and buy a token to pay extra?

2- No you cant do this "Data Storage Platform" because its cheaper to get it anywhere now! and you don't need an ICO for it!

But again because you are running a scam! You can't show for real what this is all about beside being a SCAM

So Hi to the scammers you hired on this forum.

Are you sure you understand his question now?

..C..

mepraver

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

Check out our latest blog post where we take a deep dive into the logic of the 'Hippocrates' smart contract:

https://medium.com/medcredits/the-smart-contract-that-guarantees-patient-satisfaction-8e0baf483256
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: