Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [MEDX] The First Decentralized Healthcare Network  (Read 12456 times)
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

Check out our latest blog post where we take a deep dive into the logic of the 'Hippocrates' smart contract:

https://medium.com/medcredits/the-smart-contract-that-guarantees-patient-satisfaction-8e0baf483256

You keep trying to tell a story of something made and built of a scam! Here how you will stop me from going after you in court for REAL! Because I will.

Tell that Asshole you hired to go and delete every story and comment he left on other people ICOS! Not one 1 ICO..All ICOS you paid him to trash!

In case you dont know which scammer its Amir24! Since I am sure you have multiple people trying to pump your scam!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:57:12 AM

You are still paying that asshole: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1111212;sa=showPosts

Its ok! We will see you in court! You and all their fake doctors! You know fake ID is a crime?

..C..

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:58:29 AM

i think i already heard a project before about a healtcare, and the ICO is success

what is make this ICO different with other ?
How's this a world first? There are already projects like bowhead and patientory... Is this one of those projects that wants to get some extra money while the hype is active? Seems like that to me.

MedCredits is focused on providing healthcare services. Our first use case will be in tele-dermatology (diagnosis of skin disorders). There is no other project that connects doctors to patients on a decentralized network allowing healthcare services. By combining telemedicine with Ethereum smart contracts, we are creating a decentralized network for healthcare services. Think: doctors treating patients.

Patientory is building an EMR to solve the issue of EMR interoperability. Their platform does not engage in healthcare services between doctors and patients.
Bowhead Health is engaging a niche market of personalized vitamins and supplementation. Their platform does not engage in healthcare services between doctors and patients.
I read WP, IMO the idea is amazing and project have some new idea behind but the patient experience part of WP looks unfinished, this part needs more details, it doesn't convince me that a doctor could treating patients with a mobile phone. It has nothing to do with denationalization, a mobile phone is not enough  in many cases. Maybe that's the reason that we cant find very similar projects.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mepraver

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:34:30 PM

i think i already heard a project before about a healtcare, and the ICO is success

what is make this ICO different with other ?
How's this a world first? There are already projects like bowhead and patientory... Is this one of those projects that wants to get some extra money while the hype is active? Seems like that to me.

MedCredits is focused on providing healthcare services. Our first use case will be in tele-dermatology (diagnosis of skin disorders). There is no other project that connects doctors to patients on a decentralized network allowing healthcare services. By combining telemedicine with Ethereum smart contracts, we are creating a decentralized network for healthcare services. Think: doctors treating patients.

Patientory is building an EMR to solve the issue of EMR interoperability. Their platform does not engage in healthcare services between doctors and patients.
Bowhead Health is engaging a niche market of personalized vitamins and supplementation. Their platform does not engage in healthcare services between doctors and patients.
I read WP, IMO the idea is amazing and project have some new idea behind but the patient experience part of WP looks unfinished, this part needs more details, it doesn't convince me that a doctor could treating patients with a mobile phone. It has nothing to do with denationalization, a mobile phone is not enough  in many cases. Maybe that's the reason that we cant find very similar projects.

Thanks for the feedback! As I understand it, you are asking whether tele-dermatology is actually a viable medium for the provision of healthcare.

Telemedicine is an extremely exciting new technological possibility. Part of the reason why it's so exciting is because it works! Doctors and large institutions have taken a great interest in it because of the promise. A recent paper actually reviewed teledermatology and concluded it was a valid tool and a reliable consultation method:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jdv.14341/abstract

The MedCredits innovation is the use of telemedicine to build the foundation for a decentralized healthcare system. We are building off all the scientific literature and studies that have indicated that it is safe and effective.

I hope this conveys the great promise of telemedicine. A great test is simply to google "telemedicine" and check the latest news articles. Just about every day there are some great ones.

Ehrhc

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:54:51 AM

This is a scam please don't ask, participate or invest..
You have been noticed.

The court order for them will be issued MONDAY.

..C..

dueush@163.com

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:31:29 AM

I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
tu7275301youz@163.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:12:00 PM

Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:48:26 AM

What people can buy for tokens in your platform?

Nothing its a scam! Stay away from it! They hire scammers to promote their ICO!

Lol I can see you're heavily involved in LITRA 'Decentralized healthcare'...
Don't be so scared of competition  Grin

tuanna1378sha

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

Which dates of your crowdsale (start and finish) ?
You have some arragements (parthnerhips) with solid company right now?
Ehrhc

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

Don't be so scared of competition  Grin

No I am not! But no one like scammers! And this one from all other Healthcare ICO is a scam, check who they hired to pump this thread, and trash other ICOs.

Plus I did file a fraud case against them in NYC, and if any of the addresses or names mentioned is real, they will be served next week.

..C..

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

Don't be so scared of competition  Grin

No I am not! But no one like scammers! And this one from all other Healthcare ICO is a scam, check who they hired to pump this thread, and trash other ICOs.

Plus I did file a fraud case against them in NYC, and if any of the addresses or names mentioned is real, they will be served next week.

You're not what ? Involved in LITRA or scared of competition ? Either way, hiring to pump a thread or trash other ICOS's doesn't mean they are a scam, or you'd be the proof that LITRA is one...

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

Which dates of your crowdsale (start and finish) ?
You have some arragements (parthnerhips) with solid company right now?

Regarding partnerships, we have some exciting announcements coming over the next few weeks. Most of which will come after the Distributed Health 2017 conference next week. Regarding details on the crowdsale, those will come soon!

Thank you, waiting news.
What about exchanges? In which exchanges you will be trading?
mepraver

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

We're excited to announce that MedCredits has partnered with Productive Edge!

Check out the press release for details:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14732331.htm

amir24

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:02:17 AM

We're excited to announce that MedCredits has partnered with Productive Edge!

Check out the press release for details:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14732331.htm

Good news Medcredits! Medcredits growing quick.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

Thank you, waiting news.
What about exchanges? In which exchanges you will be trading?

i think we too fast if talking about exchanges for now
because ico not started yet
and actually as far i know
too many dev say will come to major exchanges after their ico ended , but just false promise
so better we just see for now

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

hello everyone! when ico will be start and when it will be close? i did not found this information in first post.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:48:06 PM

hello everyone! when ico will be start and when it will be close? i did not found this information in first post.
still not get info about it
for now i see on page just says Launch date to be announced in September 2017
but idk when

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:20:24 AM

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll try to answer. The token that is used for payment on the platform is MEDX. MEDX can be purchased in the upcoming token sale in exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves. More details to be released soon on that.

In the initial platform release 'Hippocrates', MEDX can be used on the platform to pay for teledermatology services (remote diagnosis of skin problems). In later platform releases, we will be adding other telemedicine specialties such as family medicine, general medicine, radiology, etc.

After that, we will transform the platform and the network into a data storage platform--resulting in a platform that serves as both an electronic medical records (EMR) and health services platform, all in one location. This is how EMR and telemedicine should be.

1- You do understand what he is saying..Dont play stupid here, but you have nothing to say because your ICO is a scam! Like the people you hired to spam this forum, and say good things about your scam ICO, and trash other people!

So you have nothing beside cash alternative right? Like how stupid is that after paying my insurance, you want me to go and buy a token to pay extra?

2- No you cant do this "Data Storage Platform" because its cheaper to get it anywhere now! and you don't need an ICO for it!

But again because you are running a scam! You can't show for real what this is all about beside being a SCAM

So Hi to the scammers you hired on this forum.

Are you sure you understand his question now?
you make too many accusations without proof,is to attract to its competing with this project? Huh Grin
mepraver

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

Check out the latest MedCredits blog post!

https://medium.com/medcredits/leadership-in-healthcare-management-9f7c9297a8a5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: