Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ ⚡️ ☀️ STARCASH - Global Digital Currency ☀️ ⚡️ ⭐️ [ANN]  (Read 28199 times)
cybernetik7 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:48:55 AM

What countries will accept your digital currency (as some did bitcoin)?

StarCash is accepted throughout the galaxy ... All countries and planets are welcome!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybernetik7 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

What is the guarantee that your currency will last long?

Because partying never goes out of style!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
andybruce50

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

Hi, It is very sure there are great team behind this great project. and for sure they gonna achieve great success.
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Starbase (japanese crounfunding platform project) also have STAR symbol... How you decide this on exchanges?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:04:43 PM

It's STARS now
Seasonic

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:57:16 PM

How long will the swap continue?

I wonder if the dev understands the fact that the prolong of Starcash swapping to Stars will continue dragging down the potential of Stars. 
This is not what the community bargain for. We need to know when Starcash swap will finally stop. Because we have seen in the past with other swapping coins where the coins that supposed to be burned where re-traded by the devs and that destroyed the new coins potential.

We need transparency here.
Ken_bitty

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

Definetely like this project, I am in))
Xpertmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:13 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 04:06:18 PM by Xpertmine

I wonder if the dev understands the fact that the prolong of Starcash swapping to Stars will continue dragging down the potential of Stars. 
This is not what the community bargain for. We need to know when Starcash swap will finally stop. Because we have seen in the past with other swapping coins where the coins that supposed to be burned where re-traded by the devs and that destroyed the new coins potential.

The swap will end on november 13 as stated on Slack and described in the Roadmap. Furthermore, I truly believe in the potential of StarCash and it's hard working development team. Ideally I would see better exchange listings, not only to bring StarCash to the next level of profit but also to see it getting out the way of Traders Remorse. Next exchange listing should be in the next fallowing day's. From that point onwards you can expect a more stable price ratio derivative. For the one's holding, you will see this being one of your most admirable Masternode for longterm.

Best part is that the StarBucks stake like crazy to BTC
Seasonic

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

Thank you for this answer.

Indeed Stars got a great community and very active devs onboard. That means the world will know about the power of StarCash Network in a short while.
madshopp

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

that  sounds good my friend! i will keep an eye on it  Cool
dma88

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:23:10 AM

The swap will end on november 13 as stated on Slack and described in the Roadmap. Furthermore, I truly believe in the potential of StarCash and it's hard working development team. Ideally I would see better exchange listings, not only to bring StarCash to the next level of profit but also to see it getting out the way of Traders Remorse. Next exchange listing should be in the next fallowing day's. From that point onwards you can expect a more stable price ratio derivative. For the one's holding, you will see this being one of your most admirable Masternode for longterm.

xpertmine's activity=1.  probably a sock puppet acct, not a good sign.  can you prove you're legit??

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
dma88

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:24:04 AM

that  sounds good my friend! i will keep an eye on it  Cool

another sock puppet, activity=1

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
awrinkleintime

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:41 AM

Like the name! HeheWhat is Hyperdrive Staking precisely and how does it differ from Fea?
andybruce50

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:05:28 AM

Hurray this team is wonderful. We the best thing right now https://www.coinexchange.io/market/STARS/BTC is happening right now. Wonderful starscash in sky taking all over the planet. This is a huge success...more successes coming ahead
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:36:51 AM

Papa Joe apprvoes. Please add that to OP of ANN.
Xpertmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:51:34 AM

xpertmine's activity=1.  probably a sock puppet acct, not a good sign.  can you prove you're legit??

Not a sock puppet acct at a!! Rather than someone who has being on-board BTC before most of you starstruckers start dreaming the numbers. My style! Is keeping it fun and concise to the topics and not straining off into bashing down things by posting nonsense is not my due diligence other than joining a great atmospheric community of mutual intrest with those who are willing to take this to the next level.

From years of trading experience and like I expressed before... Great Project & A Dedicated Development Team is bound for succes of StarCash Networks.
nestcafe

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:03:59 AM

STARCASH ( STARS ) list on coinexchange exchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/STARS/BTC

Congratulation !
franks182

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

hello dev where mining pool ?
Seasonic

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Stars listed on Coinexchange. Congrats
Sekioh

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

Sure but then again it really sucks for people who miss a short deadline and their value simply gets destroyed. Doesn't sound very fair even though I understand the point you made.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: