Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] My Lolcow  (Read 1292 times)
crumbcake (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:52:18 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2013, 02:05:43 PM by crumbcake

I bought me this lolcow Legendster from an exotic car broker on this forum.  Her name used to be Legend King, but what kind of a name is that for a milker?  I figured milk is delicious & wholesome and stuff, and I liek it.  What the guy didn't tell me, but I'll tell you straight off 'coz i'm honest is Leginster ain't an ordinary milker -- she's whatcha call a Lolcow.  So i'm telling you straight out -- she ain't dry, but you won't get no regular milk from her, either.  Only lulz.  
She's an excellent cow for the right guy, though -- nothing my Legenster likes more than being milked for lulz.  Just look at that udder!  I hear farmers don't even boil the lulz -- they like'em straight from the teet, what they call "raw."  I think that's sort'a nasty, but hey -- buy her and it ain't none of my beeswax, I don't judge.  Whatever.
I picked her up pretty cheap, so i'm not asking a lot.  
You tell me what you think's fair, and we'll haggle it out. OK?
Here's a picture of me with my Legendster.  Legindster doesn't really talk, so those dialog bubbles are just drawn on, but i drew them not to cheat you, but so you'd understand what an excellent lolcow she is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:33:27 PM

10,000 btc right now!!! i needz my lolz...i can't be roaming around the interwebz all day looking for free lolz anymore GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
crumbcake (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:38:18 PM

10,000 btc right now!!! i needz my lolz...i can't be roaming around the interwebz all day looking for free lolz anymore GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

Don't troll me, bro.  10,000BTC is a red flag right there -- i'm no n00b, i can see you scammerz right through the tubez!
crashoveride54902

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:44:05 PM

Don't troll me, bro.  10,000BTC is a red flag right there -- i'm no n00b, i can see you scammerz right through the tubez!

ok, ok...you give me 10k btc and i'll take her off yer hands Cheesy deal Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
crumbcake (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:06:58 PM

Don't troll me, bro.  10,000BTC is a red flag right there -- i'm no n00b, i can see you scammerz right through the tubez!

ok, ok...you give me 10k btc and i'll take her off yer hands Cheesy deal Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss

Another user has contacted me.  He's a boutique all-natural glue manufacturer, and is interested in the hooves and horns.  Now, if i was to sell him the hooves & horns, would you still be interested in the remainder of my Legendster?  She's really sweet and you won't even know the hooves and horns are gone, I swear!  I'm just trying to figure what the best way to sell her is -- whole or in parts, i really hate to see her go Sad
BitCoinUser123

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:40:35 PM

just hooves and horns?  I'm want to make wholesale website selling natural organic glue maker in the hoel world! I need is developer, designer or hoster for me to sign up anonymous but will pay future earnings from this profitable joint venture.  I will buy hooves and horns if you sign contract give me ownership of bones when LOLcow dies.  pay you 1,000 units of a new BTC-backed Credit Default Swap I will soon release, which I guarantee personally.

bargain, no question.  gonna be big when I open sales to all, but in for LOLcow with udder like this I'll let you in on the ground floor.  pm for secret details.   Cool

If not, I'll buy front left quarter for BTC50 BTC. 
also can somebody lend me BTC45 or BTC50?  I'll pay back +BTC80 interest after website goes live.  My word is my bond.  Grin  pm to make loans.

If not, I`ll take loan of LOLcow to star in website commercials instead.  shipping at your expense.  pm for LOLcow loan

If I've been able to help out, donations are always welcome.

BTC: 1QGwEHYTdwwRU1BitLCTB5y2rdf3Sexjw7
crashoveride54902

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:21:55 PM

just hooves and horns?  I'm want to make wholesale website selling natural organic glue maker in the hoel world! I need is developer, designer or hoster for me to sign up anonymous but will pay future earnings from this profitable joint venture.  I will buy hooves and horns if you sign contract give me ownership of bones when LOLcow dies.  pay you 1,000 units of a new BTC-backed Credit Default Swap I will soon release, which I guarantee personally.

bargain, no question.  gonna be big when I open sales to all, but in for LOLcow with udder like this I'll let you in on the ground floor.  pm for secret details.   Cool

also can somebody lend me BTC45 or BTC50?  I'll pay back +BTC80 interest after website goes live.  My word is my bond.  Grin  pm to make loans.

If not, I`ll take loan of LOLcow to star in website commercials instead.  shipping at your expense.  pm for LOLcow loan

+1 I see what ya did there....I got a developer friend on facebook i could PM him your deal if you would like Cheesy

crumbcake (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:39:00 PM

I understand how excited you are!  When I first bought me my Legender, i could hardly think with all them fresh lulz!  I'm a seasoned lolcow herder & a really honest person so I have to warn you:  Tyep slowly and watch out for the taipos.  Otherwise SCAMMERS will ha><0r your moneyz and I'm really honest so its ok but be careful because there are scammers here so do due diligence and stuff ok!

You gave me plenty of things to mull over, 123, that's for sure.  You want to buy a sortofa' mining futures contract on my Legendster?  I wish i knew that before i penned her up & sawed off her hooves, coz now she's all spooked and skittish and too stubborn to walk, but she's a good cow & i know i can walk her over to your place tomorrow if we take it real slow, ok?
And i'm not selling just the front left quarter -- that's plain cruel and a cow is a sacred animal and i love my Legendster like she was human, so you buy her whole & cut off that quarter yourself, I don't judge.

I would also like us to traid openly and honestly in open public forum, so i could my rep thread, but PM me first so you know what to say and we don't make mistakes like i did before in my other accounts lol.  

No 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ad Infinitum Et Ultra

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 07:15:43 PM

That cow looks sick as fuck... what if his health worsens befores it arrives to the customer?

12wqXQuExLnWoWWQy7j35hzBEW91bUz1YS
LcbBQ5oXtTjyKK4V8iaDqgUAAtahv9nsHR
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:13:56 PM

You are just basking in my glory.

But know this Mr. CrumbleBottom

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
crumbcake (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:24:21 PM

Thanks for bumping the thread.  As i said, folks: not the smartest bovine, but loves being milked for lulz Cheesy
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:32:18 PM

Those udders are just BURSTING with lulz, look at them!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:48:38 AM

You are just basking in my glory.

But know this Mr. CrumbleBottom

wow man u FUNNY ))) :-) :L (le troleface)
what FaceBok page did u get tht picture from? Tongue Cheesy Smiley :> :v
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: