Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [NMS] [byteball] {Crypto Intelligence as-a-service}  (Read 3267 times)
nemesis_bot

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

#. Initial Coin Offering

Token Name                                           : Nemesis
Token Ticker                                           : NMS
Platform                                                 : Byteball (GBYTE)
Accepted Currency for the ICO                 : GBYTE, BTC, LTC, ETH, NEO
Total coins supply                                   : 100 million
Total number of coins for ICO                   : 100 million
Cost per coin                                          : 1 cent
Coins, forcefully captured by devs            : ZERO (In the name of future development)
ICO Date                                                : August 21th, 2017 at 0:00 UTC
ICO Duration                                          : 30 days

• The exact details of the ICO, like the wallet addresses and methods to contribute will be announced, on the day of ICO starting date. Please join our telegram community, for latest development.

1 day later, no exact details
1 cent USD per coin?

#. We have announced it in our telegram group. Apologies, for not updating in here. The ICO has been started on time. For ICO details: http://nemesis.codes/nemesis_ico_details.pdf
Contact us, in case of you have any queries regarding the bot or ICO.
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

Good to hear about NMS bot on  byteball platform. Sure will use it when launched. Will it be on the subscribtion basis? I am testing now the detector bot that communicate via Telegram. What I do not like about it is absence of the option to choose the trading pairs. Please take this remark into account when developing  byteball oriented NMS. BTW, can I try your Telegramm  bot?

#. Hey, thank you for your valuable input. We have noted it down, we will add this feature to telegram bot soon.
#. Yes, it will be on subscription basis.
#. You are welcome to try our telegram bot. Here are details:

#. Join telegram bot : t.me/nemesis_signals_bot
Signals Bot Instructions:
#. Click on the "Nemesis Personal Signals".
#. send "/start" command.
#. send "/volume"
#. Send "10", if you want notification on 10% volume change.
#. Twitter feed is automatic, you need not set anything for that.

Let us know, if you face any issues, with the bot.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

website seems to be down.

Is there any advantage in holding the NMS token?
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:49:21 PM

#. We were doing some changes to the database and ELB. At that moment, I think it went down for a short period.
#. Yeah, there are several advantages in holding the NMS token:
     1. We consider the token, "as trust" among the devs and the community members. With Initial Coin Offering, we are trying to say, "hey, please buy Nemesis tokens, thus help us out in building a great product". So, buying and holding it, will help us out in focusing on the important things.
     2. With our product, we are trying to add some additional value to the Byteball platform. In our opinion, Byteball is a great product with least hype and features like, transaction speed, security, congestion, user-friendliness etc. If we can not compete with corporations, in terms of huge marketing money, then we think that we can compete with them by making great products. We know that there are hundreds of products/ICOs are coming out everyday. But we think, whoever delivers the promises first, is going to win in the long run.
     3. The value of NMS token will increase, if the value of the product increases over time. For any early investor, holding may unlock huge monetary benefits. Apart from it, the token holders will get additional discounts and priority-based real-time notifications services, after we launch the platform. The default token to subscribe the platform and bots, will be Nemesis tokens.
oliversh

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

The 'whitepaper' is pretty sketchy on details. Even basic things such as a breakup of how the funds will be utilized.

No love for Byteball? Could support the platform by having maybe 10% disc for purchases made using GBYTES.

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:52:08 AM

#. We were doing some changes to the database and ELB. At that moment, I think it went down for a short period.
     1. We consider the token, "as trust" among the devs and the community members. With Initial Coin Offering, we are trying to say, "hey, please buy Nemesis tokens, thus help us out in building a great product". So, buying and holding it, will help us out in focusing on the important things.
     2. With our product, we are trying to add some additional value to the Byteball platform. In our opinion, Byteball is a great product with least hype and features like, transaction speed, security, congestion, user-friendliness etc. If we can not compete with corporations, in terms of huge marketing money, then we think that we can compete with them by making great products. We know that there are hundreds of products/ICOs are coming out everyday. But we think, whoever delivers the promises first, is going to win in the long run.
     3. The value of NMS token will increase, if the value of the product increases over time. For any early investor, holding may unlock huge monetary benefits. Apart from it, the token holders will get additional discounts and priority-based real-time notifications services, after we launch the platform. The default token to subscribe the platform and bots, will be Nemesis tokens.

This project looks pretty interesting! Could there be some sore of PoS system set up for holding, or some incentive for holding? MASS had an interesting concept regarding "staking" their tokens. It was an ERC20 token but I'm sure the same could be applied to GBYTE and then everyone wins, and it covers all numbers on your list.

Just something to think about.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 16966

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:01:47 AM

Skeptics are welcome. Thank you.
Skeptic here Cheesy

Although I like the idea of using Byteball for an ICO, I'll skip this one. I'll tell you why:
-Your website doesn't work.
-You didn't bother to use proper English, which makes it terrible to read the OP.
-You claim a "highly intelligent feed" from something as unimportant and hyped as Twitter.
-You want to sell Tokens for 1 million dollar, without showing any link between the Tokens and the chatbot you are planning to make. Please explain how any of your promises has anything to do with the Token you're trying to sell.
-You claim you're 3 guys who don't take more than you deserve, and yet, you think you instantly deserve 1 million dollar for creating this topic?

Q. Why we need a token rather than GBYTE ?
A. #. The one of the reason is, about funding. We can use GBYTE, when we have the platform ready. In that situation, it would be easy to accept GBYTE in fees. Which will take some time. We consider the token, "as trust" among the devs and the community members. With Initial Coin Offering, we are trying to say, "hey, please buy Nemesis tokens, thus help us out in building a great product". People, who think we are competent enough to create such product, will contribute.
So basically you're just asking for 1 million dollars in donations? Why didn't you say so in the OP?

#. The circulation of the Nemesis tokens is governed by the Byteball network. If a user wants to use the bots/platform, s/he needs to get the tokens, for that s/he must setup a local Byteball wallet.
Once again: why didn't you say this in the OP?
This makes it even worse: you want 1 million dollars to create a service bot, and then want people to pay you again to use the service bot?

Looking at your screenshots: "Buy signal: Expected to increase by about 15% in next 6 hours": I don't believe it!
IF you could really predict this, you wouldn't be asking for 1 million dollars here. You'd be swimming in money if you could predict this!
That makes this at best a pump&dump bot: getting enough people in for it to actually become true, so that the first investors earn most.
Also, instead of using a new platform, this could all be simply put into an RSS feed.

BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:11:32 AM

Will your tokens have a name which will appear in the Byteball app or there will be only the hash there? If there will be the name, how did you manage to broadcast it, as far as I know it is not an implemented feature yet in Byteball's app.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:29:31 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 01:17:41 PM by nemesis_bot

Skeptics are welcome. Thank you.
Skeptic here Cheesy

Although I like the idea of using Byteball for an ICO, I'll skip this one. I'll tell you why:
-Your website doesn't work.
-You didn't bother to use proper English, which makes it terrible to read the OP.
-You claim a "highly intelligent feed" from something as unimportant and hyped as Twitter.
-You want to sell Tokens for 1 million dollar, without showing any link between the Tokens and the chatbot you are planning to make. Please explain how any of your promises has anything to do with the Token you're trying to sell.
-You claim you're 3 guys who don't take more than you deserve, and yet, you think you instantly deserve 1 million dollar for creating this topic?

Q. Why we need a token rather than GBYTE ?
A. #. The one of the reason is, about funding. We can use GBYTE, when we have the platform ready. In that situation, it would be easy to accept GBYTE in fees. Which will take some time. We consider the token, "as trust" among the devs and the community members. With Initial Coin Offering, we are trying to say, "hey, please buy Nemesis tokens, thus help us out in building a great product". People, who think we are competent enough to create such product, will contribute.
So basically you're just asking for 1 million dollars in donations? Why didn't you say so in the OP?

#. The circulation of the Nemesis tokens is governed by the Byteball network. If a user wants to use the bots/platform, s/he needs to get the tokens, for that s/he must setup a local Byteball wallet.
Once again: why didn't you say this in the OP?
This makes it even worse: you want 1 million dollars to create a service bot, and then want people to pay you again to use the service bot?

Looking at your screenshots: "Buy signal: Expected to increase by about 15% in next 6 hours": I don't believe it!
IF you could really predict this, you wouldn't be asking for 1 million dollars here. You'd be swimming in money if you could predict this!
That makes this at best a pump&dump bot: getting enough people in for it to actually become true, so that the first investors earn most.
Also, instead of using a new platform, this could all be simply put into an RSS feed.

Hey, thank you for your criticism. We will surely learn from it.
#. Website is under construction, we are working on it. A new version is on the way, with all details and documentation.
#. We do not have any PR person, who can write cheesy english for us.
#. The link between bots and the tokens is that, once we launch our platform from where the users can control their bots. The users need to feed the tokens, in order to make it work. Token is the integral part of the economy, we are trying to build around our product.
#. 1 million dollars is the upper limit because we think that our products worth is somewhere between $1 - $1 million. We will get what we deserve, after the 30 days of ICO. If we are asking way too high, the market will adjust it accordingly. As we do not have any marketing strategy in place, yet. Hence, we think, only those people will contribute, who are using the bots and getting benefit from it.
#. We are not asking anything in donations. Instead, we are asking people to try and evaluate the product. If they think, it deserves contribution, then only contribute.
#. We are going to provide the relevant information from different exchanges and social media in real-time. Our target is to cover each major crypto exchange (at least top 10). Once, fully operational, we will be dealing with gazillions amount of data. The collection and processing such huge amount of data need lots of resources. If we do not have, "as-a-service" model, how our product is supposed to sustain after 2 years ? If you have any thoughts, how we can make our proposed economical system better, please let us know.
#. "Buy signal: Expected to increase by about 15% in next 6 hours", it is already has been removed, since over a week. But forgot to remove it from here. We have posted another similar announcement on cryptocurrencytalk, where we did not include it. We accept our mistake and will fix it.
#. Yeah, you are right. If we get enough users, our bot itself will become a variable in the market equation, it is trying to solve. But, we think that is how market dynamics works. Most influential figures, like Warren Buffet, who are now part of the market equation. His comment can affect the whole market. It will take time to reach us, in that position (with respect to crypto market).
#. We have never considered the RSS feed. We will think about it.

We admit that, there are so many details missing right now. We are working hard to make them clear. We are learning, continuously. Any further criticism/suggestions are welcome.
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

This project looks pretty interesting! Could there be some sore of PoS system set up for holding, or some incentive for holding? MASS had an interesting concept regarding "staking" their tokens. It was an ERC20 token but I'm sure the same could be applied to GBYTE and then everyone wins, and it covers all numbers on your list.

Just something to think about.

#. Yeah, that is a nice idea. We will surely think about it. You are welcome to suggest the models, we may use.
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

It's really great to see an ICO being carried out on Byteball.
I wish this every success.
Will do some research and maybe invest a little.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:50:05 AM

Good to hear about NMS bot on  byteball platform. Sure will use it when launched. Will it be on the subscribtion basis? I am testing now the detector bot that communicate via Telegram. What I do not like about it is absence of the option to choose the trading pairs. Please take this remark into account when developing  byteball oriented NMS. BTW, can I try your Telegramm  bot?

#. Hey, thank you for your valuable input. We have noted it down, we will add this feature to telegram bot soon.
#. Yes, it will be on subscription basis.
#. You are welcome to try our telegram bot. Here are details:

#. Join telegram bot : t.me/nemesis_signals_bot
Signals Bot Instructions:
#. Click on the "Nemesis Personal Signals".
#. send "/start" command.
#. send "/volume"
#. Send "10", if you want notification on 10% volume change.
#. Twitter feed is automatic, you need not set anything for that.

Let us know, if you face any issues, with the bot.

Hi. thanks for allowing to test. I have combined commands and send -/volume 10. Is this correct? Are there any other commands for bot? So far no responce/ Should I feed him some NMS to get responce? BTW,  bot says - Update GBYTE address to receive NMS token. What does it mean. Will I receive it for free?

#. Hey, use "/help" command, if you are facing any issues with the allowed commands.
#. You have to send "/volume" and then "10" separately.
#. No need to feed NMS right now. It is free to use, for everyone.
#. We are accepting BTC, ETH and LTC, apart from GBYTE. So, if someone is not contributing in GBYTE, the s/he must provide his/her GBYTE address. So, that even for non-GBYTE contribution, we would be able to send the NMS tokens back. In order to update the user's GBYTE address, the bot asks the user to update the GBYTE address (if they want to change or set for the first time).
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

It's really great to see an ICO being carried out on Byteball.
I wish this every success.
Will do some research and maybe invest a little.

#. We really appreciate your wishes.
#. We would highly recommend you to try out the bot. We think, that is the best way to evaluate us.
#. You are welcome to join our telegram community:
t.me/joinchat/AbX3K0MOee_YoDf2pwUwLQ
#. Try our bot (on telegram):
@nemesis_signals_bot
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

Will your tokens have a name which will appear in the Byteball app or there will be only the hash there? If there will be the name, how did you manage to broadcast it, as far as I know it is not an implemented feature yet in Byteball's app.

#. Byteball does not support the asset names, yet. So, there is only a hash. You can check the Byteball market. Here is the link to the Nemesis asset:
https://byteball.market/#!/assets/QV5Ie0OEuS6Lzjxd2vILYj8xRHmxzp3W901Iv2ygk3k=
#. The users have no other option but to use the hash of the asset, to transfer/verify them. We are looking forward to have the asset names feature in Byteball app.
SealTx

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:06:59 AM

If you need it, I can write cheesy English very well. Brilliant fluid mindfull's of poetic satisfaction are best served with succulently* interesting yet well presented bites of technical elucidation.

* Succulently - not really a word, me thinks.

Other prowess:
 - Versed in all the arts of search and organic domination.
 - Intriguingly good at understanding and communicating abstract technical detail.
 - Willing to be paid in crypto.

By the way, I like your project as well and am working on my own byteball based wonder. We shall see if it comes to life with a little lightning...
plr82

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

As a Byteball fanboy I invested a little in this ICO (mostly out of curiosity to see where this goes). Quick question: is there a way to ask the bot if my Byteball Payment is received?
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:59:46 PM

After 2 days testing I must confess that in general Nemesis bot secures quite valuable data. Nevertheless he would be more attractive if could provide some extra signals for each pair, particularly 24 hrs Volume, 12 Hrs Volume and Size of buy/sell wall (if any) in the vicinity of 10 top orders.

#. We really appreciate your time with the bot. We will be providing the mentioned features. These are already on the roadmap. You will see, lots of new features/changes in upcoming weeks.
#. We have released version 2 of the whitepaper. We have added, more benefits for the Nemesis (NMS) token holders. You can find the latest whitepaper:
nemesis.codes/nemesis.pdf
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:18:16 PM

If you need it, I can write cheesy English very well. Brilliant fluid mindfull's of poetic satisfaction are best served with succulently* interesting yet well presented bites of technical elucidation.

* Succulently - not really a word, me thinks.

Other prowess:
 - Versed in all the arts of search and organic domination.
 - Intriguingly good at understanding and communicating abstract technical detail.
 - Willing to be paid in crypto.

By the way, I like your project as well and am working on my own byteball based wonder. We shall see if it comes to life with a little lightning...

Yeah, sure. You have written beautifully. Will let you know if we need those skills somewhere in near future. When are you going to be public with your project ? Would like to see it.
nemesis_bot

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

As a Byteball fanboy I invested a little in this ICO (mostly out of curiosity to see where this goes). Quick question: is there a way to ask the bot if my Byteball Payment is received?

#. We thank you for the trust. You can always reach us over email or telegram. Send us the transactions id with wallet address and we will confirm your contribution.
#. We have released version 2 of the whitepaper. We have added, more benefits for the Nemesis (NMS) token holders. You can find the latest whitepaper:
http://nemesis.codes/nemesis.pdf
#. Please let us know your thoughts on new additions.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:34:24 AM

#. Byteball does not support the asset names, yet. So, there is only a hash. You can check the Byteball market. Here is the link to the Nemesis asset:
https://byteball.market/#!/assets/QV5Ie0OEuS6Lzjxd2vILYj8xRHmxzp3W901Iv2ygk3k=
#. The users have no other option but to use the hash of the asset, to transfer/verify them. We are looking forward to have the asset names feature in Byteball app.

Yes, the big game changer will come with that feature, when it will come. Very difficult to brand a new coin when you can show only the hash instead of the name of the coin in the wallet.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: