Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:38:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth worth the investing?  (Read 701 times)
stevemic (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:30:25 AM

pool discussion on this

will Eth rise somemore and replace BCC? Will it be the next coins to target for....
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

Not sure what you're talking about. ETH already has a higher market cap by almost 3x. I doubt BCC will ever catch up either. I think ETH is very well established and is one of the more solid/stable coins along with BTC and LTC.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:49:21 AM

"Eth worth the investing? "
not right now. there was a time when ETH were not pumped and bubbly and you should have invested back then. now you should focus on other better projects. or at least buy when it is dumped hard (like the couple of days ago).

"will Eth rise somemore and replace BCC? "
i don't understand this question.
replace BCC in what? in market cap? it already has a bigger cap!
in price? probably not because BCC is brand new and will get pumped harder and go higher than ETH. new altcoins are always like this: "easily pumpable" that is why i said above look for new projects instead of the old eth.

Buying the dip...
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:19:43 AM

"Eth worth the investing? "
not right now. there was a time when ETH were not pumped and bubbly and you should have invested back then. now you should focus on other better projects. or at least buy when it is dumped hard (like the couple of days ago).

"will Eth rise somemore and replace BCC? "
i don't understand this question.
replace BCC in what? in market cap? it already has a bigger cap!
in price? probably not because BCC is brand new and will get pumped harder and go higher than ETH. new altcoins are always like this: "easily pumpable" that is why i said above look for new projects instead of the old eth.
Yes its true. Ethereum was a good time to buy back then but now i dont know whats happened to it. Whenever i look at its price it just keeps going down from the last time i saw it. I thought of investing in ETH but the down trend made me not to invest in it.Its price is low now and people may buy it because of its less price. May be some day in future it will rise up and give them good profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

pool discussion on this

will Eth rise somemore and replace BCC? Will it be the next coins to target for....
I dont think that eth will rise to replace bcc in it's current position after all, eth is just meant to be used for smart contracts, not to be like bitcoin and be used on daily transactions. All I can say is that it is dangerous to invest in eth right now specially that it is on a downward trend. Although it is dangerous to invest into eth now, this price might be a good price to rebuy some eth but I cant say it for certain right now.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:39:51 AM

pool discussion on this

You will probably be ending holding your ETH for a long time if you decide to buy now. ETH is gaining very slowly and would sometimes moves backwards. So there is a possibility that if you buy now, you will still end up neither gaining nor losing in the next couple of months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

pool discussion on this

hello stevemic,

Is eth worth the investment? Yes of course, eth is the most stable atlcoin, meaning not too volatile.
And also very much ico project now use eth as payment line. Therefore eth meets having a bright future, but still to replace the position of BCC will be difficult.
sorry for bad english

lawlawlaw

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:09:10 AM

eth has always been high. it's market value is even higher than bcc before it came out.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

pool discussion on this

Earlier this year I thought that Ethereum was after Bitcoin, but after recently since the fork took place, its more like Bcash is now making its way up reaching new alltime highs, surpassing Ethereum. But Ethereum will still rise, hopefully later this year, and its might surpass BCC.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

i bought some ethereum yesterday, will it have a bright future?, yes but will the price increase more than BCC, No! i think the supply of eth is much more than bcc thus it would not compete with price with bcc
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

Ether is always worth investing. Just look back till 2015 and compare. Its not going anywhere. There are dozens of ICOs upcoimg on Ether blockchain.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:39:56 AM

pool discussion on this

I don't know where did you get your view on ETH and BCC, you even don't know BCC's market cap is less than half of ETH.

europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:55:58 AM

pool discussion on this

What you are talking about? The answer to this topic, yes, Ethereum is worth investing.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:09:27 AM

pool discussion on this

ETH grew through the times that have passed. It is considered to be the altcoin that will compete to Bitcoin. In fact, its market cap is more than half of Bitcoin's market cap. There are speculations and predictions that based on its rate of growth and market demand, it will sooner reach Bitcoin's demand and market cap. For this reason, more altcoin investors will be interested to ETH.

Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:50:23 AM

It's still worth to invest mate. Ethereum now is bigger than before. Ethereum market is getting more huge because of integration of ICO with ethereum. Ethereum is one of the biggest coin in whole cryptoland next to bitcoin. For me, holding it for long term is the best thing do. Because over time ethereum accumulate value. Actually this is more safe to invest than any altcoins in the market

i bought some ethereum yesterday, will it have a bright future?, yes but will the price increase more than BCC, No! i think the supply of eth is much more than bcc thus it would not compete with price with bcc

We will get there soon mate. Still many bitcoin supporters supports bitmain not Bitcoin cash. So we expect Bitcoin cash fall down. Besides, Bitcoin cash just hit exchanges and ethereum is operating for long BCC as i see many people prefer bitcoin. That's why we see it successful. But don't see any bright future for BCC Ethereum has the advantage because it is well established and has huge market now. Bitcoin Cash doesn't prove anything yet.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:01:45 AM

ETH is worth investing in at present because in the past month the price of ETH has been falling continuously, making many investors disappointed but surely in the coming time, ETH will be pumped continuously from whales and investors.  This will make the ETH price rise very high
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

look at the charts and the crazy swings that ethereum has, that should answer your question pretty well! see all the small pumps and then followed up by a big dump. that is what will happen to if you invest, you will get caught in a dump.

there are currently a lot of lower risk investments in the altcoin market with more profit. why choose a high risk one?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:23:14 AM

pool discussion on this

For me it is worth to invest with ethereum, theyvare the most successful coins among all the altcoins. And the price of them are pretty impressive because it is high but not that hight as bitcoins does but they are still good investment. If you want to have some altcoins probably have that one in your wallet. A plenty of them because they might pump in the future just like what happened to bitcoins.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

ETHEREUM has features like smart contract and its transactions are fast and cheap as compared to BCC.It's surely a coin worth investing. BCC has no such features. I think ethereum can replace BCC if BCC will not show any development in coming months.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:29:10 AM

do you tink it wil outpass BTC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: