Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:17:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] .edu emails  (Read 316 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

Hello,
I'm looking for .edu emails that works with aws educate to obtain aws credits. If anyone is selling, Pls Pm me. I need bulk.
Thank you.
MicrosoftSerialSeller

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

Hello,
I'm looking for .edu emails that works with aws educate to obtain aws credits. If anyone is selling, Pls Pm me. I need bulk.
Thank you.

Amazon changed the way they verify the accounts, .edu email will NOT BE ENOUGH anymore you now need to send verification documents
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

Hello,
Thank you.

Amazon changed the way they verify the accounts, .edu email will NOT BE ENOUGH anymore you now need to send verification documents

Ohh that's not good.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

amazon is now stricted now they are asking for Proof of Documents which details we have entered in the website while account creation...
MicrosoftSerialSeller

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:30:09 AM

amazon is now stricted now they are asking for Proof of Documents which details we have entered in the website while account creation...

i have .edu account and proof of address ( elecric bill ) can sell to you but to be honest not know how to get AWS

you can sell my doc and ask

pm if you agree

They not need any üroof of address, but a üroof you are a student..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: