Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 09:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitstamp haven't replied to my ticket after more than 2 months  (Read 165 times)
bullioner (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:47:41 AM

On June 8, I asked Bitstamp a question about their service via a ticket.

On June 26, I got a holding reply with "thank you for reaching out", "rest assured that we shall address your issue in the shortest amount of time possible" kind of bullshit.

On August 14, I chased up on the same ticket for a response.

On August 17, I created a new ticket to ask for a response on the previous ticket.  BItstamp ask customers to only create one ticket per query, but given the exceptionally long time I'd waited, I opened a new one.  Perhaps something caused the chaser on the old ticket to not be seen, whereas perhaps they would see a new ticket.

On August 18, I chased up again on the new ticket.

The total time without response to the original query is now 2 months and 11 days.

No money is at stake on this particular ticket.  But I was planning to start liquidating a load of digital currency through Bitstamp to buy a house.  I am now concerned that something is seriously wrong with this exchange.
Haldor

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:04:25 AM

This is bad news, I hoped to use the service in the future.
Good luck.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

No money is at stake on this particular ticket.  But I was planning to start liquidating a load of digital currency through Bitstamp to buy a house.  I am now concerned that something is seriously wrong with this exchange.

I think that's exactly the reason as to why they didn't respond to you, which of course doesn't justify them to discard your query like they have done. I have been using Bitstamp for plenty of years now, and never have I enountered difficulties aside from them at some point required my to re-verify myself. It took me weeks to submit all documents they were asking for in ultra high res, due to them not accepting 'lower' res scans (while in reality these scans were high res). Sign up and sell whatever number of coins you want to unload - just make sure you submit all your documents in the highest possible resolution, because even when things according to our personal standards are high res, they will likely still not be accepting them. It will safe you plenty of time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: