Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions to Altcoin debit card Uquid  (Read 340 times)
sheld0n (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:26:40 AM

I am interested in signing up on Uquid to use their Bitcoin and Altcoin debit card.
I have questions I could not find answers for. Hope someone could help.

1. There are two card limits. Silver and Gold. Is silver the standard level, I get directly after signup and without any ID verification?

2. Silver level says there is no limit in the number and value of purchases. But the max. limit for all channels is $1000. And the lifetime withdrawal limit is $1000, too. Does this mean that there can be withdrawn up to $1000 on ATMs and afterwards I can use the card only for shopping without any limit? Or is there really a fixed $1000 limit for all channels (including ATM withdrawals and purchases)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: