Print  
Author Topic: newbie  (Read 870 times)
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:38:03 AM

hi

im newbie here. why my posts are getting deleted. been facing the problem for the whole noon
It can be your post spamming or you post something unconnected with the topic.
For the suggestion, be careful to post and try to understand the topic because it will give effect for your account later.
When you join signature campaign and you re still being spammer,  you will get red trust.
It means you are not allowed to join in any campaign.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirte86

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

Firstly, I would suggest you to read and search on this forum. I already learned so much here. Just by reading.
Good luck.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: