Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE  (Read 66263 times)
greentekel

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

This is another putin, trump coin, it will not end well. All the hype around the coin will die when the hit surrounding Catalolan independence has been resolved. I will advice people to run and not to be burned in this

Lol, Catalolan independence resolve how ? Tomorrow ? This month ? In 1 year ? Come on...please learn a little history about them. Is not a simple issue and the problem will go on for a while, maybe years
to come, maybe decades. The problem will not be resolved or be dead soon, is a very complex issue, and that's good in a way for this coin because it will bring lots of attention on it.
And also Catalan people want to have their own things, dependent of Spain that's why the coin has the chance to be adopted by local merchants.

Secondly, it has a name and a history behind it, and third, this coin seem professional made not amateurish like other coins that get lots of hype without anything behind, with broken wallets, with no websites with blockchain problems and so on. This coin so far didn't have any of these problems, devs are working in improving it (wallets for smartphones soon for merchants and so on) so why the hate ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flyingpigs1911

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:33:27 AM

This is another putin, trump coin, it will not end well. All the hype around the coin will die when the hit surrounding Catalolan independence has been resolved. I will advice people to run and not to be burned in this
Secondly, it has a name and a history behind it, and third, this coin seem professional made not amateurish like other coins that get lots of hype without anything behind, with broken wallets, with no websites with blockchain problems and so on. This coin so far didn't have any of these problems, devs are working in improving it (wallets for smartphones soon for merchants and so on) so why the hate ?

I guess everybody that hates this coin are some how related to Spanish government or don't understand the statement behind the coin.Don't mind the trolls just keep believing in CROAT, COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

I guess everybody that hates this coin are some how related to Spanish government or don't understand the statement behind the coin.Don't mind the trolls just keep believing in CROAT, COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE.
Is this coin related to what's going on now there ?
aliceaa

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:35:17 PM

Maybe try this exchange https://www.southxchange.com ? It's new.
If this coin has Russian origin, it's really good, because all the coins that came from Russian-zone started in silence, and got a good price later (Qubit, Siberian Chervonec, Karbowanec and many many more). I've been mining it since its first days.
vietdungvn

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:47:21 AM

Is this coin related to what's going on now there ?
Only Dev can answer ! But we hope the coin success whatever what happen between Spain and Catalan ....
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:55:59 AM

Ok so it's Cryptonight Algo from what I gather.

I regards to the whole Catalonian link it stinks of it being a scam coin.
greentekel

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

Totally agree with you

Oh, I see you are from southern Spain, right ? That makes a lot of sense, your fake posts are not about the coin, are about you not agreeing with the whole Catalan situation.
bitnod

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:36:45 AM

If this coin has Russian origin, it's really good, because all the coins that came from Russian-zone started in silence, and got a good price later (Qubit, Siberian Chervonec, Karbowanec and many many more). I've been mining it since its first days.

contact at night.

they have already answered me. we see the possibilities
-custom integration
-cost dev support
bitnod

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:49:23 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 05:14:04 AM by bitnod

contact at night.

they have already answered me. we see the possibilities
-custom integration
-cost dev support

currently:

sent to YObit
inform team Croat for "HitBTC" ( registration required with mail official website COIN )
sent message support "novaexchange"
sent message ShapeShift
contact in progress "southxchange"

I will probably organize a fundraiser. minimum 1 Btc. for a fast exchange platform
vietdungvn

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:17:23 AM

News just say Catalonia decide indepedence , congra Catanlona and hope Croat grown up !
odubo

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

good afternoon,
I launched Croat core a few days ago, and today I'm on one machine in the program, I saw that there was nothing in the list of wallet! the wallet is gone!
on this coin wallet for a few days, how to restore the wallet?

where is it stored on the computer? I had 2 farms on CROAT coin, now 6, total capacity 24 KH

if the wallets can just disappear, then why do it?

I wrote a letter to the croat@croat.cat, but I have not received an answer yet, so I'm writing here

it's good that I managed to write down the number of my wallet before, otherwise what and to whom could I prove? at me all were written down at once

CoTrLCoP5jT6ZbJPyCWnhRJqEsevKwpCV7jyYM24C5zmHDWrNJoWedXbbWp2bWz3vEFbk8WEhbsw5Xc MiitZEea28ZrdbA7

screenshot

here log file
ridd

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

good afternoon,
I launched Croat core a few days ago, and today I'm on one machine in the program, I saw that there was nothing in the list of wallet! the wallet is gone!

where is it stored on the computer? I had 2 farms on CROAT coin, now 6, total capacity 24 KH

I wrote a letter to the croat@croat.cat, but I have not received an answer yet, so I'm writing here

it's good that I managed to write down the number of my wallet before, otherwise what and to whom could I prove? at me all were written down at once

CoTrLCoP5jT6ZbJPyCWnhRJqEsevKwpCV7jyYM24C5zmHDWrNJoWedXbbWp2bWz3vEFbk8WEhbsw5Xc MiitZEea28ZrdbA7

screenshot

here log file

Hi odubo, can you check if do you have a file (xxx.wallet) in (C:\Users\004\Desktop\CroatCore\croatd)??
Also, do you have a backup of your wallet? or do you you exported keys?

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
odubo

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:59:03 AM

Hi odubo, can you check if do you have a file (xxx.wallet) in (C:\Users\004\Desktop\CroatCore\croatd)??

found a purse in the folder, now I will download it, I think the problem is solved! Thanks for the help, the keys did not unload, now I will do on all machines. Smiley
Ueland

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

I had the same issue, it appears that the wallet history in the program disappears some times, the wallet file itself stays, luckily.
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

Assuming catalan independence goes smoothly, would it have any effect on CROAT?
bitnod

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:27:00 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 01:49:25 PM by bitnod

re guys

reply " NovaExchange "

*condition addcoin 1/year

There is a 2 BTC fee for new coin additions. This helps us cover the cost of setup and any future maintenance of your coin / token.

Due to high demand listing of new coins may take up to 21 days from receipt of listing payment.

If you are interested and would like to proceed please let us know and we will send you a payment address.

only response favorable for no (other full or wait more or no answer)

If it suits you. I organize fundraisers (community support, networking and others). I validate the operation.
and we will finally have our first exchange platform

Grin Grin Grin Grin

our slack [invitation] : https://join.slack.com/t/croat-coin/shared_invite/enQtMjQ5ODc5Njk2NjE1LTY4YjAxNjNiNjU1ODM2ZjcwMzgyYzlhZGZmZWVhMzY5M2Q0YTRlZDRjYThkYjUyNDc4YTZlM2YwNDM4MGE1MWM

come on  Wink

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

It hits my attention because of its very low supply. I just have a few questions question in mind that needs an answer. What exactly are you trying to solve that other cryptocurrency cannot do? What is unique on this coin aside from low supply? Do you have a concrete plan for example date of events or any developments for this coin to flourish?
epcroat (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 11

CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN: https://croat.cat

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

Hello everyone,

Sorry for this short absence. It's been a few very difficult days here in Catalonia and it's far from being over soon...

We're continuing the development for Croat. The Android app is ready. We're still working on the iOS app.

Now we need your help: We need a few beta-testers for the Android app. We've already tested it internally, but before the launch it would be a good idea to test it some more.

Requirements:
- to have at least 2 Android devices, at least one with a camera, to be able to test payments from one device to another.
- sufficient knowledge to install an apk.
- patience and a strong desire to find any possible bugs!  Wink

If you'd like to be a beta-tester, please send us an email at croat@croat.cat and we'll take it from there.
Reward offered, obviously! Smiley

epcroat (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:12:44 PM

good afternoon,

screenshot

here log file

The .wallet file cannot just disappear. It can be deleted, like any file, or, which is more probable, the recently opened wallets history was deleted, which is not in any way critical. We will look into that, to make sure this doesn't happen, because we haven't experienced it until now.

The default save location is in the same folder the app was installed in, but this location can be changed by the user.

A search for .wallet files is the first thing to do. After locating it, either keep it there, ore move it to a chosen location which you will remember. From the CroatCore app, use the Open Wallet button and browse to the wallet's location.

If you don't find the .wallet file, then you can recover it by using the private keys and importing them into the app. In the CroatCore instructions it is recommended to export the wallet's keys and keep them in a safe place.

We cannot stress enough how important it is to treat you wallet like you'd treat cash. Make sure you know where you save it, like you'd know where you keep you physical wallet. Be careful when writing the password. Don't forget it. Export the keys right after creating the wallet and keep them in a safe place. Make as many backup copies you see fit of the wallet, the password, the keys, and keep them safe, just like physical cash.
There is no other possibility to recover a wallet and there is nothing that the developers can do, even if you send us your wallet address.

soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:23:49 AM

Approximately how much would the reward be for beta testers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: