Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:57:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Block of anything  (Read 784 times)
kaputt (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:40:31 PM

I have never solomined a block of anything, but just for the satisfaction of it, I would like to. Does anyone have a suggestion of what coin I should try? It doesn't mater whether it is successful or not. I pool mine successful coins. It just needs to be easy and able to be confirmed. I would prefer one that is not a scam but rather just didn't catch on but still has some interest. Able to be (realistically) mined with CPU would be great. That way I wouldn't have to take what limited GPU I have off of something else.
BitcoinBoard

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:43:58 PM

Try GLDCoin! its still fairly new and difficulty is only at 2.256 atm so easy to mine, and they are worth 100GLD/1LTC

Bitcoin (BTC) Adress: 1EJMCFdJMsNmp9jtSztnwu9yErRj1KAATc
Litecoin (LTC) Adress: LiTakTnY9Qv71GqQbpGpEbN39e5aQyqLGX
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:44:45 PM

Mincoin would probably get you one a day at least

BitcoinBoard

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:49:21 PM

Try GLDCoin! its still fairly new and difficulty is only at 2.256 atm so easy to mine, and they are worth 100GLD/1LTC
You mean 100GLD/0.05LTC

Nope Cheesy

Bitcoin (BTC) Adress: 1EJMCFdJMsNmp9jtSztnwu9yErRj1KAATc
Litecoin (LTC) Adress: LiTakTnY9Qv71GqQbpGpEbN39e5aQyqLGX
Walt Sobchak

Activity: 210

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:03:05 PM

I have never solomined a block of anything, but just for the satisfaction of it, I would like to. Does anyone have a suggestion of what coin I should try? It doesn't mater whether it is successful or not. I pool mine successful coins. It just needs to be easy and able to be confirmed. I would prefer one that is not a scam but rather just didn't catch on but still has some interest. Able to be (realistically) mined with CPU would be great. That way I wouldn't have to take what limited GPU I have off of something else.

I feel your pain, I too have never mined a block myself  Sad

Smokey, this is not 'nam, this is bowling. There are rules. Do as the dude would wish, and mine some Lebowskis! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260311.0
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:05:38 PM

I mined two Bitcoin blocks in 10 days when the average time was 20 weeks back in 2011.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
syn999

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:06:02 PM

you dont have to, as long you know how to bump and dump

chondrite

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:19:53 PM

bbqcoin
kaputt (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:19:59 PM

Thanks for the two coin suggestions. I'll try both and see what happens.

[edit] ... and bbqcoin as well. I was actually already thinking of that one. Thanks. [/edit]
Walt Sobchak

Activity: 210

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:15:41 PM

you dont have to, as long you know how to bump and dump

True, but it would be nice to get my own block of a legitimate coin

Smokey, this is not 'nam, this is bowling. There are rules. Do as the dude would wish, and mine some Lebowskis! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260311.0
kr4x

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:52:56 PM

Remember how it felt dipping your dick inside your first pussy ever? well it feels like that! so damn good
AzureEngineer

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:55:00 PM

BBQcoin is the easiest to solo. You won't make any real profit, though.

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:08:27 PM

current low diff alt coins i am or i was mining recently: Goldcoin, BBQcoin, Worldcoin (but it seems diff will go through the roof in the while) and Nibble.

If you just want to test solo mining you can also try PowerCoin - i heard almost nobody (or exactly nobody? Cheesy) is mining it right now, so you should find lot of block and make sure you are everything right - so you can mine serious coin afterward.
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:12:11 PM

Gamecoin / franko / supercoin

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: