Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Business – Need assistance / advice  (Read 1357 times)
BarkinTree (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:08:09 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks God I have sufficient funds (in BTC as well as USD) to set up a serious cryptocoin project, such as exchange, gaming project etc.

I have personally associated myself with IT projects management for over 15 years, so I have substantional technical expertise and competence.
However, there is a big nuance. When I start researching some development plan, I realize that major effort in business development need to be put in this work. For instance, how to make it possible to deposit funds in exchange through the different payment systems, as well as using cards.
I also ran into the need of significant marketing work such as press-releases, articles, forum posts, videos, advertising and so on.
Well to sum up, I have no clue in this area, but I understand I won’t be able to start relevant business without it.

So I’m looking for those who can assist and provide qualitative advice with this matter.
If you have strong qualifications and experience, or wish to make contribution to the development, I encourage you to contact me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:30:11 PM

There are a number of failed projects on the auction sub forum.

It is cheaper for you to buy out their finished project rather than start over the same ideas from scratch.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:27:54 PM

I'm a web developer with html, css, and javascript skills... I've got plenty of ideas. But a lot of the good ones include the need of Backend devs and some graphics. Message me or add me on skype: michaeladair1996 and we can talk.

RagnarDanneskjold

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:55:37 AM

This is a good place to start:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124441.0

http://blogs.bitcoin-assets.com/

Also, i encourage you to disregard "significant marketing..press-releases, articles, forum posts, videos, advertising and so on." 
Try to just focus on business fundamentals and spend all that time/energy instead learning/reading.

git  |  | ID
'Bitcoin is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage’s whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Bitcoin is the process of setting man free from men'
onchain.io

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 08:40:00 AM

Hi BarkinTree,

I'm also starting a business in the bitcoin space and will be blogging my efforts. You can see here https://www.onchain.io/blog

I also recommend http://www.craftsmanfounder.com/ and http://www.softwarebyrob.com/

I will say, Bitcoin is a great place to start as people are eager for solutions and their are plenty of problems to fix.
BarkinTree (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:52:03 PM

Thanks  peeveepee and RagnarDanneskjold for advices!

Thanks onchain.io for links, will have a look

PMed michaeladair

I would appreciate any help. Feel free to contact me!
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:09:18 PM

I wish to start a bitcoin related business as well and have a little ( not that much) cash involved and try to open several websites related to bitcoin but finding the market and attracting them is harder than I tought Cheesy Maybe just a little bit more expensive than I tought? Cheesy Who knows Cheesy
BarkinTree (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:13:27 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for more suggestions.
If you can help please give me a reply.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:23:13 AM

Hey

Let's talk on Skype sometime.

I run a Bitcoin marketing agency.  We have lots of experience, both in and out of Bitcoin. And we are also signing some huge clients - we are growing rapidly Cheesy

You can PM me if you are interested

Many thanks,

Josh
nicojuritz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:02:19 PM

Hey

I run a Bitcoin marketing agency.  We have lots of experience, both in and out of Bitcoin. And we are also signing some huge clients - we are growing rapidly Cheesy

Many thanks,

Josh

I guess you should consider this offer since it looks genuine
BarkinTree (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

Hey

Many thanks,

Josh

I guess you should consider this offer since it looks genuine

nicojuritz - thanks for a tip:)
blatchcorn - I'm interested, will drop you PM very soon
jleefly

Activity: 164

jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:54:04 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks God I have sufficient funds (in BTC as well as USD) to set up a serious cryptocoin project, such as exchange, gaming project etc.

I have personally associated myself with IT projects management for over 15 years, so I have substantional technical expertise and competence.
However, there is a big nuance. When I start researching some development plan, I realize that major effort in business development need to be put in this work. For instance, how to make it possible to deposit funds in exchange through the different payment systems, as well as using cards.
I also ran into the need of significant marketing work such as press-releases, articles, forum posts, videos, advertising and so on.
Well to sum up, I have no clue in this area, but I understand I won’t be able to start relevant business without it.

So I’m looking for those who can assist and provide qualitative advice with this matter.
If you have strong qualifications and experience, or wish to make contribution to the development, I encourage you to contact me.

We are an IT company located in S.Korea and we're involved in few projects and looking for good partner to work with.
I will PM you with details.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: