Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:11:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: liqui.io eth balance problem (ETH in limbo)  (Read 263 times)
MythicFlight (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

I transferred 8 eth to my account and immediately used it to trade for some alt tokens. The transaction didnt go through and didn't get my tokens. I tried mki g the purchase again and now liqui.io says I have 0 eth. Checked my balance page and it says I have 8 eth on my balance though next to it i see 8 eth "on order", whatever that means... I can't even transfer my eth back to my original source account. I feel pretty worried! Embarrassed

carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

I transferred 8 eth to my account and immediately used it to trade for some alt tokens. The transaction didnt go through and didn't get my tokens. I tried mki g the purchase again and now liqui.io says I have 0 eth. Checked my balance page and it says I have 8 eth on my balance though next to it i see 8 eth "on order", whatever that means... I can't even transfer my eth back to my original source account. I feel pretty worried! Embarrassed

did you open a ticket with their support?
If not meanwhile you can check their principal topic here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557900.0
if you are really worried about this transaction, and you can't wait their reply, try to contact also their representetive on btc talk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080

MythicFlight (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

Thank you for your response. I did open a ticket today, hope to God they respond, in the meantime I will follow your leads and see if I can get an answer that way. How do you send a private message here? Have you ever traded there, any idea what "on orders" means on their page?
liqui.io/Balances
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:17:37 PM

i think liqui have problem about ETH
not deposit, i see in main thread , official thread liqui , withdraw ETH same problem
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:05:08 AM

When it says on order it usually means that you have an open order on the market.

Go to liqui and search up your open orders. There should be a tab specifiaclly for that.

It is likely that you accidentally pressed place order, when you were trying to do something. And since nobody filled your order it is still in the orderbook. Simply cancel that order, and you should be refunded the full amount to your account balance by liqui instantly.

I've used liqui for some trades, and in those trades i've never had issues.

ZHiee

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:55:23 AM

I think it's true what people say above ,,
maybe you have an order so you can not make a transaction.
You must cancel the order to start the order again ,,

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:32:09 AM

When it says on order it usually means that you have an open order on the market.

Go to liqui and search up your open orders. There should be a tab specifiaclly for that.

It is likely that you accidentally pressed place order, when you were trying to do something. And since nobody filled your order it is still in the orderbook. Simply cancel that order, and you should be refunded the full amount to your account balance by liqui instantly.

I've used liqui for some trades, and in those trades i've never had issues.

Most likely this.

When you have a order that is unfilled then usually the exchange will deduct balance from your account and put it in reserved or open orders depending on the site. As soon as you cancel your sell or buy order you would be able to access these funds once again, no worries.

99% sure it is because of the trade you tried to do and didn't go through. It probably did, it just didn't have anyone filling it.

Let me know if you can't cancel the order, which i highly doubt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: