Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay Blocked me  (Read 1274 times)
pavan@hosur (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:15:59 PM

Hi Mahin, i got a mail from Zebpay compliance@zebpay.com

" Dear User,
Thank you for using Zebpay.  
We have observed that you have sent the bitcoins to some suspicious BTC addresses for which our compliance department has flagged their concerns. We are required to do this as per our AML policy. In order to determine the accurate purpose of this transaction.

You will need to provide us with the following details:
Please inform the primary use of your Zebpay account
Please describe the source of the Bitcoin
Please tell us the source of funds for your Bitcoin purchases
Please elaborate on the nature of your outgoing transfers and what, if any, services they are related to
Once we receive the same, we shall review the same and get back if there is any problem. If you don't hear back from us, you can simply assume this matter is resolved.
As we mentioned earlier, these transactions violate our terms of use. Due to this, If you fail to send the requested details within one working day, we are forced to put your Zebpay account on "HOLD".
Please send requested details on compliance@zebpay.com to uplift the "HOLD" from your Zebpay account."

I haven't used zebpay from past 2 months, you not mentioned proper transaction date, Now my zebpay is Blocked please resolve this soon Mahin gutpa

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rsarkar

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:33:57 AM

First of all I'm not from Zebpay.
Can u please attach some proof for the same from where it can be seen that your account is really frozen?
Also, its not quite clear if they have blocked u(as u say it) bcoz of an outgoing bitcoin transfer(which is lame Imo) since they asked for "Please describe the source of the Bitcoin" at the same time.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/rslsrkr/
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:14:16 AM

I am surprised that you have not used the account from past 2 months and still you have received this mail? Is there any chance that your account is being used by somebody else and due to this it may happen or anybody from this forum has received this type of mail if you use Zebpay? Its first time I am reading something like this.

TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:22:11 AM

It's best if you block ZebPay instead.
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:28:35 AM

Not using your account since 2 months doesn't assure you freedom from past activities. Even if you stopped using Zebpay they will still haunt you.

You've probably used bitcoins for some illegal activity in past. It's advisable to review your past activities and try to get an idea of what illegal activity they are trying to point out and hire a legal professional if needed. Good Luck Smiley

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
bitboy28

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:56:04 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 07:54:02 PM by bitboy28

Hi all

Interesting email

A friend of mine got the same email from zebpay a while back. Its a standard response if they believe you have done any 'suspicious transactions' or breached zebpay TOS
Im not too sure , but AML software usually sees patterns in BTC spending and flag transactions that seem different to the usual transactions conducted by a user.

Not sure what Zebpay will do other than block your account or terminate your membership to Zebpay, Ive seen people have their coinbase accounts blocked for breach of terms of service too , they were unable to trade after that and had to go to LBC or other exchanges . In USA some banks wont even let you have an account with them if they see you have wired money to a BTC exchange.

Do you have any BTC or INR still in the app ? i think you can still access funds but cant trade , please email them to check
I hope its not too serious for you mate , update us if you face any issues

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:32:25 PM

Well this is very strange , you have to check your past activity thoroughly , may be you sent someone which is involved in illegal transactions and that BTC Address blacklisted for illegal use and if you sent payment to that address then you are also involved in Money Laundering situation . So better take this seriously and check your past activity and report back to zebpay , there is tons of customer in Zebpay and suddenly they decided to froze you that means some serious thing really on your end . If you claim you didn't use zebpay past 2 months may be someone did without your consent . Generally i guess when they audit and check customer's activity and find issue with transaction they block and investigate so this don't mean if you didn't use past 2 months and you get saved for that excuse . Find out your previous transactions and what purpose you did those and report back to Zebpay and see what they reply and take action , if they really don't unblock you and you are truly innocent then hire a legal person to deal with it if you have serious amount of money stuck for this . But i personally don't think they will accuse someone with this kind of serious charge without investigating properly as they know that blocking customer funds can bring legal issue to them .

pavan@hosur (OP)

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:50:11 AM

Well this is very strange , you have to check your past activity thoroughly , may be you sent someone which is involved in illegal transactions and that BTC Address blacklisted for illegal use and if you sent payment to that address then you are also involved in Money Laundering situation . So better take this seriously and check your past activity and report back to zebpay , there is tons of customer in Zebpay and suddenly they decided to froze you that means some serious thing really on your end . If you claim you didn't use zebpay past 2 months may be someone did without your consent . Generally i guess when they audit and check customer's activity and find issue with transaction they block and investigate so this don't mean if you didn't use past 2 months and you get saved for that excuse . Find out your previous transactions and what purpose you did those and report back to Zebpay and see what they reply and take action , if they really don't unblock you and you are truly innocent then hire a legal person to deal with it if you have serious amount of money stuck for this . But i personally don't think they will accuse someone with this kind of serious charge without investigating properly as they know that blocking customer funds can bring legal issue to them .

yeah i looked my previous transaction most is Arbitrage, i withdraw btc from Bittrex exchange that's only. i did not spend any btc to other peoples or any suspicious, i dono why i received this message from Zebpay,

Im using this app when they launched, I think i am the 1st user of accepts Zebpay as payment here bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=882477.msg9733744#msg9733744

Received thanks.

And that is actually first trade on zebpay platform Smiley

Regards

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:07:44 AM

Did you called them up and check that you have received such message. Can they tell you which transaction they are referring to? Also do they refer to your recent transaction or old transactions. Call them up and check it out so that any confusion if exists will vanish and your account will be activated soon.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

I too have done a lot of transfers from bittrex to zebpay in the past few months and never ever faced such issue or received any email like this? Does that mean zebpay is going to block all US based exchanges now for people who send and receive from there?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

It's best if you block ZebPay instead.
hahahahahahahahhahahaha play block block
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:30:22 PM

I too have done a lot of transfers from bittrex to zebpay in the past few months and never ever faced such issue or received any email like this? Does that mean zebpay is going to block all US based exchanges now for people who send and receive from there?

I don't think so, I have some friends who transfer big amounts usually and never got any problem with Zebpay, personally I have used their service many times and their support is good compared to others.
I suggest OP to contact Zeb on their Twitter handle.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:00:50 AM

I don't think so, I have some friends who transfer big amounts usually and never got any problem with Zebpay, personally I have used their service many times and their support is good compared to others.

In that case, it is really nice to hear, may be he had a bad luck and zebpay simply picked up his account in random and wants to verify his details.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:40:59 PM

If you were not active/using your zebpay wallet maybe someone else was using it? maybe a user tried to use your account to receive/transfer funds without your knowledge? so its better to keep it blocked and contact zebpay.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

yeah i looked my previous transaction most is Arbitrage, i withdraw btc from Bittrex exchange that's only. i did not spend any btc to other peoples or any suspicious, i dono why i received this message from Zebpay,

Im using this app when they launched, I think i am the 1st user of accepts Zebpay as payment here bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=882477.msg9733744#msg9733744

Received thanks.

And that is actually first trade on zebpay platform Smiley

Regards

hmm .. well didn't know you giving that service , by any chance you accept PayTM , then i may need tons of recharges soon Cheesy

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

In that case, it is really nice to hear, may be he had a bad luck and zebpay simply picked up his account in random and wants to verify his details.
they do not do anything that stupid ,there might be something wrong with owner transaction,op if you can show us transaction id then we might help you.i have been using zebpay and done multiply transaction never faced any difficulties,either your account is accessed by other or you have sent the bitcoin to any suspicious(may be ramsonware addresses).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: