Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1806 Grill funding ICO  (Read 1745 times)
Mazapayu2 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

First Native American funding ICO project Announced as working Proof of concept for tribal leaders to showcase ICO ability to fund micro enterprise in local reservation areas

1806 Grill Expanse Token
The 1806 Grill token is an ERC644 token on the Expanse blockchain.

Token Stats
Symbol: 1806
Max Supply: 250,000
Token Standard: ERC644
Blockchain: Expanse
ICO Price: $0.01
ICO Duration: 6 months or until it sells out
ICO Target: $2500
Contracts
Token
0x205e55ad025c6e098d34971a39d36766065b9ee6

ICO
0x2bf129fcafca0808735ce4aa094a143129e87a18

How The ICO works
Buy EXP from an exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex.
Send EXP to your personal wallet (not an exchange wallet)
Send EXP to the ICO contract with 300,000 gas
The 1806 conversion rate will be calulated automatically and new 1806 tokens will be minted.

How to use Expanse Mist Wallet
Download mist https://github.com/expanse-org/mist/releases
Choose mainnet
Open Mist
Go to contracts tab
Click Watch Token button
Input token contract address
ICO Outline & Road map
Disclaimer: This is an initial Coin Offering (ICO) token issue to crowdfund a new micro start up. As with any start up, nothing is guaranteed and any position taken is solely at the discretion of the token holder and his/her faith in the credibility and abilities of the 1806 management team.

1806 tokens are not listed on US stock exchanges, as they are issued by a sovereign tribal entity and are not under the jurisdiction of the US SEC. Any and all conflicts arising from this token sale are under the jurisdiction of the Northern Cheyenne tribal courts and parties therein.

The purpose of this ICO Token Issue is to raise $2500 for the development of a food stand that will sell burgers, hot dogs, and beverages to customers in its targeted market as well as demonstrate the viability of ICO platforms to successfully crowdfund tribal small business start up ventures in a live trial for public review and transparency.

The purpose of this business plan is to raise $2500 for the development of a burger stand while showcasing the expected monetary gain and operations over the next three years. 1806 Grill (‘‘the Company’’) is a reservation-based entity that will provide slider-style burgers, pulled pork, and beverages to customers in its targeted market. The Company was founded by Payu Harris.

## 1.1 The Services Our vision for 1806 is to operate a small pop up style slider food stand at various Native American Pow wows events. 1806 Grill will provide a selection of slider style burgers, pulled pork, and beverages.

1806 Grill will generate substantial gross margins that will allow the business to generate profitable revenue throughout the course of the 2017 pow wow season and remaining calendar year.

## 1.4 Management Team The Company was founded by Payu Harris has more than 10 years of experience in the retail food establishment industry. Through his expertise, he will be able to bring the operations of the business to profitability within its first six months of operations.

## 1.5 Sales Forecasts Management expects a strong rate of growth at the start of operations. Below are the expected financials for the first three years.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

I'll send a few EXP Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:36:59 PM

I just sent 100 EXP. Good luck on the new small business. Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
1pulse

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

I'd send 100 ether / exp me too, I'm very happy to see small ICO too.
Good luck!
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

I'd send 100 ether / exp me too, I'm very happy to see small ICO too.
Good luck!

It's super unique.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: