Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin Cash have a chance at overtaking Bitcoin?  (Read 2590 times)
whereismylambo (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

Anybody else getting worried that this may be a possibility?  Huh
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

Bitcoin cash shot up significantly the last few days. Glad I loaded up at 250..... 

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:49:23 PM

The only possibility of bitcoin cash coming to be an issue to bitcoin is after it successfully beat up ethereum and take the place of ethereum, then bitcoin will now be facing issues with bitcoin cash.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:33:20 AM

There's no reason for me to get worry, because bitcoin is stil on top of the digital currency in this industry. Like what I said, bitcoin cash is more on hype. I don't see any unique usages and features it has like what bitcoin had right now. Though, all altcoin had their own chance to ovetake bitcoin not bitcoin cash only.
thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:47:11 AM

Bitcoin Cash have difference vision with Bitcoin Core, so it doesnt need overtaking
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:01:48 AM

Anybody else getting worried that this may be a possibility?  Huh

The Core people royally fucked everyone who promised to support SegWit2X by backing out yet again on their promise to support increasing block size.  This is the second time.  So, there will be a fork for sure.  CoreBlockstream just insists they own the blockchain.  I don't think they will get away with the same trick twice.  

Bitcoin will soon be 3:

• Bitcoin Cash
  • Bitcoin Core
  • Bitcoin SegWit2X

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

bitcoin gain its popularity due to many supports that he gathered from investors and those business which also accept the system i think if bch wants to takeover they need to beat bitcoin from this two main aspects and what i see right now is it will take some time before they can do that and there's
another fork to be expected so who knows what will happen after.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:11:05 AM

I don't think so, but I can't wait for the next airdrop.  Grin

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

Not worried at all. I don't see how this could be possible. Maybe at the moment seems that bitcoin cash is on the run and that its future looks good but I think this is only short term and it will be over soon. By now bitcoin has become so addopted and accepted even regulated in some countries with infrastructure so something really unexpected and major should happen to change that. Again, I don't see the possibility.

malaj
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

Anything can happen at any time. Although it will take a long time for any coins to over take bitcoin because the popularity of Bitcoin is unprecedented and I find it difficult to believe that any other coin will overtake bitcoin in time to come.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

Anybody else getting worried that this may be a possibility?  Huh

The Core people royally fucked everyone who promised to support SegWit2X by backing out yet again on their promise to support increasing block size.  This is the second time.  So, there will be a fork for sure.  CoreBlockstream just insists they own the blockchain.  I don't think they will get away with the same trick twice.  

Bitcoin will soon be 3:

• Bitcoin Cash
  • Bitcoin Core
  • Bitcoin SegWit2X

That is really frustrating to the people without a private key wallet they would surely end up selling their bitcoin again because of another Hard Fork but just like I said in my recent post that there are still good thinks we can get from the Hard Fork and we can always see a positive thing with the price of bitcoin right? but yes I am pretty positive with the result of the Activation of Segwit but the other bitcoin that emerged ended up to be just another Altcoins.
L

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

It's indeed a possibility, but Bitcoin Cash is an inferior version, technically speaking, and as time goes by it will become increasingly behind, unless they start copying Bitcoin Core's code, which, most likely, they will do. Cheesy
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

Bitcoin cash shot up significantly the last few days. Glad I loaded up at 250..... 

You're hating on Bitcoin nonstop, 24/7 and now going with a altcoin without any skilled developers, under total control of a handful of people who will be able to put all of the restrictions and censorship they want into the protocol?! Who are you trying to fool here? Give us break a dude. We all here know how dumb and desperate you are!!
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

i don't think bitcoin cash is overtaking bitcoin although the chance is wide open but i think it will need a long time before its happen. but if the scenario is prepare bitcoin cash to take bitcoin place and then bitcoin cash is leading altcoin with bitcoin as the main leader, then it could be happen too. everything can be happen in crypto currency world and its just a matter of time and i hope i can see it later.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MattHoo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

Bitcoin is still on top of the digital currency in this industry, i don't think BBC can overtake it. At least not for these days...

ICO Research:https://icohoo.com
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:06:28 AM

No it won't happen at all, this rise of Bitcoin is nothing but the flame of a passing Lantern before it's gone for ever, it's a bug filled software, it's centralized and so many lost their Bitcoins trying to get it, I don't think it's really worth having a bcc, it's a alt for me that stole Bitcoins name. I am sure in a few days time it shall be history, there is absolutely no need to worry about it.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:14:16 AM

It could also be a possibility. However, in my view, I think it has little chance of happening. Bitcoin Cash has reached a market capitalization of more than $ 7 billion in less than 48 hours since its inception, when hard fork from Bitcoin's and became the third-largest hard currency in the world after Ethereum and Bitcoin. Although high value so but to overcome Bitcoin it is a difficult thing. Bitcoin has been around for nearly 10 years, experiencing a lot of variation in value and a great community today. Bitcoin is dominating the electronic money world.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:19:42 AM

Bitcoin is still on top of the digital currency in this industry, i don't think BBC can overtake it. At least not for these days...

Bitcoin will never be removed from his seat, Bitcoin will  be staying number one though there are still possibilities that bitcoin can still be dethroned by this Bitcoin Cash. It has a lot of features that Satoshi Nakamoto wants and it is really efficient to users and miners. With that reasons, we can tell that it may be number one, but as you have said, not these days.
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:21:51 AM

The volume is faked in Korea by Roger Ver.

Roger Ver owns most of the coins.

The Tx volume per block is about 30 KB.

What is Roger Ver going to do with the remaining unused 8 megabytes?

Unless Roger Ver can generate 8 MB blocks his smoke and mirrors house of cards will fall. ♥️

Nothing to see here...
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:28:25 AM

Long term, no. But we could be travelling a pretty rocky road for the coming weeks and months. Rolling out BCH as an opt-in airdrop was much smarter than the Bitcoin Unlimited route. Now instead of trying to manipulate public opinion, BCH's backers (like Bitmain) can manipulate the markets by pumping the price (and/or dumping BTC's price). And they can manipulate the hash rate, too. It's gonna be a fun few months. Then we have the November fork, too! Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: