Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO]ClickAuto – reliable car history  (Read 2511 times)
SemenKaparushkin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

This one is unique, coins that are developed for car buying purposes.
Perhaps many peoples will be looking for this when they need to purchase some vehicles.
As for me it is a great idea. If it were realized it would be excellent. I would use these coins ...
Thank you for your appreciation, we are pleased! join the project https://t.me/ideaico and stay tuned Smiley
ClickAuto (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:08:46 PM

Good news!
Rating agency icorating.info rated us as a AA+ ICO!

https://www.icorating.info/clickauto
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:54:18 AM

Hindi thread is Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109563.new#new
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

Thanks!
But, please, fot this Bounty thread exist  Wink
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:07:38 AM

wow, an ambitious project, including not only buyer and seller but also state/governments/carshops, that's the entire industry Wink
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

wow, an ambitious project, including not only buyer and seller but also state/governments/carshops, that's the entire industry Wink
Yes, by fact it is big infrastructure project.
And evtrything is possible beacase every participant have his own profit from it.
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:23:48 PM

If you have a desire to see the presentation of the project live and chat with the team, then come August 27 at 16:00!
http://newslab.ru/afisha/place11674
ICOHunt

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

What are the dates for the pre-ICO and the ICO?

Thanks
lovingcoins

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

Interesting project, do your bounty accept Spamish content?, We are making videos in Spanish for Dimcoin, WCX, Bowheadhealth with great results. We have a Spanish Youtube channel with 5,300 fans
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:14:26 AM

Thanks
i'm really interested too!!!
can yuo update us??
thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Thanks
i'm really interested too!!!
can yuo update us??
thank you

Pre-sale from 28.08.17

ICO seed-round  october 2017

ICO  may 2018.

Thanks for your interest!
Beez

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:20:24 PM

Why is the sale on the Waves platform when according to your whitepaper the project and token will be on Ethereum?  Why involve another platform at all?
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

Why is the sale on the Waves platform when according to your whitepaper the project and token will be on Ethereum?  Why involve another platform at all?
Tokens will be at waves, platform will be at Etherium, final decision will be made according to road map of project.
Beez

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:25:13 AM

Tokens will be at waves, platform will be at Etherium, final decision will be made according to road map of project.
That sounds ridiculous.  What use is the token if the platform is on a different blockchain?  The whole point of smart contracts is to automate the project to the point of trustlessness.  If the project itself will be on Ethereum (your spelling is a red flag as well, tells me you're new and don't know what any of this is very well) then why not also put the token there?  It certainly shouldn't be perceived difficulty, the token is the easiest part of the whole project.
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

That sounds ridiculous.  What use is the token if the platform is on a different blockchain?  The whole point of smart contracts is to automate the project to the point of trustlessness.  If the project itself will be on Ethereum (your spelling is a red flag as well, tells me you're new and don't know what any of this is very well) then why not also put the token there?  It certainly shouldn't be perceived difficulty, the token is the easiest part of the whole project.
At this stage, it is more convenient that the investment activity / activity on the paying of dividends will be on an already operating platform. The information platform (product) will be developed separately on the basis of the Ethereum. I do not understand why you see this as a problem.
If you are interested write a detailed list of your technical questions and we will respond to you, but later because we are busy with the presentation of the project.
If you can come to Krasnoyarsk you may ask your questions live, talk to the team august 27 at 16:00 during presentation of the project.
http://newslab.ru/afisha/place11674
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

Sales started !!) have time to buy at a discount of 50%
Beez

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:23:53 AM

Attempted to deposit Ether onto Waves, Ether still not there 6 hours after transaction confirmation.  I'm taking that as my final flag, and giving up on this project.  Oddly enough, 5M AutoCash appears to be for sale on multiple pairs individually, meaning there is much more than merely 5M AutoCash actually for sale.  The website claims $3385 has been sold already, but the only one I see that's moved at all is AC/Waves, which has transaction history for about 75 AutoCash, 74 of which was sold on the 10th.  This whole thing is getting way too fishy for me.  I'm out, and I would encourage others who are considering this to look further.
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

Attempted to deposit Ether onto Waves, Ether still not there 6 hours after transaction confirmation. 
Tell us more about your problem and we will clarify on the Waves that is wrong with your transaction.
Today we will publish purse addresses for direct purchase of tokens for bitcoins and eth. You just need to create a purse for Waves where we will send the tokens after receiving a transfer from you.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:19:34 AM

Good concept, this platform is provided for automotive market. This greatly helps automotive enthusiasts around the world.
I support this project, good luck.
ClickAuto (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:30:18 PM

Good concept, this platform is provided for automotive market. This greatly helps automotive enthusiasts around the world.
I support this project, good luck.
Thanks for kind words!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: