Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top 5-10 biggest problem solving coins?  (Read 1467 times)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

Honestly, I didn't notice about those coins problem solving as most people just treat altcoins as trading objects refers to the price, so people rank altcoins based on its trading volume. I don't know if there are some people that really use altcoins according to the usability. Bitcoin is a digital currency which can be used as a medium of exchange, so does ethereum but most altcoins can't be used like that. So, if you ask about altcoins problem solving, I'm not sure if those altcoins really solve some real problems in the real life.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:31:51 PM

Patientory, humaniq, monero, bancor, few coins I know they really solves some problems, bancor solves liquidity problem and patientory brings new solutions using blockchain to healtcare industry.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

You are approaching these investment decisions correctly! Think about what problems they solve before you buy.

LTC solves BTC's network fee and leadership problems but there's no telling how long that will remain viable as a way to increase its value
ETH solves network implementation and contract fulfillment problems that it's a bit trickier for BTC to solve.
DASH solves capital liquidity problems among other things, and makes it easier for end users to use DASH as a currency.
IOTA solves internet-of-things resource exchange problems, redundancy is improved thanks to the tangle.

These are the only ones i'm familiar with enough to speak on. Good luck!

If someone tells you something is good and they can't tell you why, don't listen to them. Wink

i think this is a good answer for your question,don't ask recommendation from who cant explain that  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

Wagger (WGR) < solves the issue that sports betting is prohibited in many countries.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
MFahad

Activity: 2492
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

Curious as to what people's opinions are. Still reading every day but theres too many damn coins to go thru Tongue

What problems are you referring to? They're having actually been any problems that needed to be solved by any of these coins that we can see. The whole August 1st thing was justly or solution to something that was not so much a problem as an inconvenience. So in order for us to know what problems you're talking about you're going to have to list them out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DRogers

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:41:49 AM

I can't name 5-10, but I will give you my Top 2:

1. Bitcoin - Problem solved: introduced the blockchain technology that allows solving the problem of double spending for a decentralized digital currency, and enabled all the other cryptocurrencies to be created.

2. Ethereum - Problem solved: combined blockchain and smart contracts solving the need for centralized entities in several market/businesses and introduced the concept of decentralized apps.

I am also curious about what people are going to answer here. I see a lot of promising projects emerging but a lot of them are still in development phase, so I think the two "coins" that really solved something at this stage are our two biggest cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin which is a digital coin and Ethereum which is a smart contract platform.
This is also my choice ETH and BTC best option
pavelna07

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:44:05 AM

Wagger (WGR) < solves the issue that sports betting is prohibited in many countries.

I would not say that gambling and betting crypto brings some major innovation but if applied correctly it definitly has huge earning potential - unfortunately for the wrong reason

Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

Well, none of them makes you live forever, maybe http://openlongevity.io will ...

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: