Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Power Ledger Token  (Read 23517 times)
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

really frustrating. I gave up on this bounty. none of my shares from FB and Twitter are updating from the PowerLedger bounty panel app. It's stuck on 60 shares for FB and 0 for Twitter despite all shares I made. And no support can be asked for this issue. Anyway, goodluck to this project, wish a success.
I also received almost nothing. I'm waiting for them to talk about it. If there is silence or in the near future will not Will be credited everything, then I will also refuse this generosity...
Powerledger

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:34:56 PM

Hi dev, I want to ask. Last time I registered twitter campaign. I am wrong to use twitter account how to change it? Thanks
can I have you join our telegram group https://t.me/PowerLedgerBounty
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:56:51 AM

Joined twitter and facebook campaign
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

I don't get credits for Facebook activities. Anyone with same issue or it's only me?

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:57:02 PM

I don't get credits for Facebook activities. Anyone with same issue or it's only me?
Yes. And not just us. If in the near future they do not explain what the matter is, then the bounty can be considered a scam and not participate in it
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:10:23 PM

Hello guys, registered in the company's bounty on Twitter and Facebook, but it does not take into account my activity. Credits remained at level 36 for Facebook, and that's it. Developers comment on this problem?
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:18:30 PM

Yes. And not just us. If in the near future they do not explain what the matter is, then the bounty can be considered a scam and not participate in it

even the bounty manager doesn't explain about this. there were other proposals on how to get twitter and fb links manually but as if they didn't read it. the purpose of the project it self is good. but it will have a negative impact once they didn't work with their bounties
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

really frustrating. I gave up on this bounty. none of my shares from FB and Twitter are updating from the PowerLedger bounty panel app. It's stuck on 60 shares for FB and 0 for Twitter despite all shares I made. And no support can be asked for this issue. Anyway, goodluck to this project, wish a success.
I also received almost nothing. I'm waiting for them to talk about it. If there is silence or in the near future will not Will be credited everything, then I will also refuse this generosity...
Is there a spreadsheet? where did you find the link to spreadsheet?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:42:07 AM

maybe you can check here dude https://bounty.powerledger.io
or you can check email from powerledger on your inbox,
they sent your link of your bounties statistic.
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:13:39 AM

maybe you can check here dude https://bounty.powerledger.io
or you can check email from powerledger on your inbox,
they sent your link of your bounties statistic.

Yes they did. I have or I should sat we have the link for bounties portal. The problem is, it never updated. The twitter stuck on 0, fb stuck on 60points despite all my shares.
Vesperion

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

Perhaps provide simple google form for us to report our tasks manual for a while or just hired Experienced Bounty Manager to handle all of this problem.

39 Retweets with 0 Tweets, but bounty portal only counts 8 Retweets and 1 Tweet (i never tweet at all).
35 Shares and Likes, bounty portal only counts  8 Likes with 0 Share.

Account burned by the community.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

There is no table. There is a link to your account, which shows how much you have gained a share. This link will come to emel
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

joined Facebook and twitter bounty  campaign hope this will be successful.
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

Leaving a message to check this at home, looks promising  Wink
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

So far, this only looks promising. But in fact, everyone has problems with this office, they do not charge points for activity. Therefore, I stopped participating in this bounty.
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:29:33 PM

So far, this only looks promising. But in fact, everyone has problems with this office, they do not charge points for activity. Therefore, I stopped participating in this bounty.

Are you a bot? Why do you write like that?
nuno12345 (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Power Ledger is not a bot and we do appologise for the delays to everyone who has experienced delays in the points showing up in the bounty.  We will have this resolved soon and your hard work will be rewarded from the day you started.

Thanks
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:23:03 PM

has anyone noticed of slow update on bounty tweets.
or only my account
i get some issues also, not all the retweets are getting counted

ghibran

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:29:48 PM

joined twitter campaign. thanks
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:34:34 PM

Wow I am so excited about the ICO, Renewable Energy, Solar + Battery, ability to share and on sell to neighbours...
and it's AUSTRALIA!!! Definitely on board for the Twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: