Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:41:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Power Ledger Token  (Read 23520 times)
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

Is there any information concerning the figures in bounty portal? When they will show us the real amount of retweets/shares?
altcoin999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

Congratulations to all with very successful completion of ICO! I hope Developers will soon put information about the bounty. Grin
Bounty-campaign can be considered closed? When can I expect to receive tokens? Huh
yeah, i want to know about that too
but let's give them some time to finish their ICO, and after that they must finish our bounty  calculation and distribution Grin

Is there any information concerning the figures in bounty portal? When they will show us the real amount of retweets/shares?

i have a litle trouble for my portal so i can not login into portal but i hope that will not make a problem for my bounty calculation
lehard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

Also what did we earn with this bounty?  They are called points and tokens on this forum post, but on the bounty page it says credits... 
Developers promise to pay the bounty, together with the distribution of tokens to 3 November. This was stated in the telegram chat
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:09:40 PM

Also what did we earn with this bounty?  They are called points and tokens on this forum post, but on the bounty page it says credits...  
Developers promise to pay the bounty, together with the distribution of tokens to 3 November. This was stated in the telegram chat

I didn't ask if they would or when, I asked what did we earn and if it's equal to the value of the actual Token.  This bounty page states Points earned and Tokens. The bounty page says Credits.  So are these Points and Credits equal to actual Tokens.  So say I have over 100,000 Credits, does that mean I have over 100,000 powr Tokens?  eh?
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:32:41 AM

Also what did we earn with this bounty?  They are called points and tokens on this forum post, but on the bounty page it says credits...  

I didn't ask if they would or when, I asked what did we earn and if it's equal to the value of the actual Token.  This bounty page states Points earned and Tokens. The bounty page says Credits.  So are these Points and Credits equal to actual Tokens.  So say I have over 100,000 Credits, does that mean I have over 100,000 powr Tokens?  eh?

The total number of credits in facebook for example, will be equal to the 15% of the facebook bounty, so right now you can't know how much tokens you will get, because you need to know the total number of credits everyone earned during the bounty. If it's not clear please let me know and I'll try to explain better.

Power Ledger has set a reward of 1,500,000 to be distributed as a bounty, through our facebook, twitter, bitcointalk and blog campaigns to be distributed as follows.

Facebook Bounty: 15%
Twitter Bounty: 15%
Bitcointalk Bounty: 30%
Content Creation Bounty: 40%
capt.khannaa@gmail.com

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

This Project look promising Good luck
GbrilliantQ

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:06:09 PM

The total number of credits in facebook for example, will be equal to the 15% of the facebook bounty, so right now you can't know how much tokens you will get, because you need to know the total number of credits everyone earned during the bounty. If it's not clear please let me know and I'll try to explain better.

Power Ledger has set a reward of 1,500,000 to be distributed as a bounty, through our facebook, twitter, bitcointalk and blog campaigns to be distributed as follows.

Facebook Bounty: 15%
Twitter Bounty: 15%
Bitcointalk Bounty: 30%
Content Creation Bounty: 40%

That makes better sense for me, thanks for the reply.  I can tell you already that I have alot more credits than the 15% Twitter allotment.  So there is that.  Just need to know how many people participated in the Twitter bounty now..   Thanks again.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:07:47 AM

actually when the bounty will be distributed and will enter into the market
please explain

Sir
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:29:53 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 12:28:37 PM by Mr_McKska

Over 100k of credits?  Shocked Shocked Shocked When did you joined this bounty campaign?
I've joined to FB on August 26 and to Tw on September 02. And almost all the posts and tweets (really so, almost all) since these dates were reposted/retweeted by me. But now I have only 3108 Credits in portal. Anyway, figures there are wrong and have to be recalculated.
pasmas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

Just joined twitter bounty but didnt received an email confirmation. Is this ok?

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

Just joined twitter bounty but didnt received an email confirmation. Is this ok?
Read the previous posts.
The bounty compaign has already ended.

Over 100k of credits?  Shocked Shocked Shocked When did you joined this bounty campaign?
I've joined to FB on August 26 and to Tw on September 02. And almost all the posts and tweets (really so, almost all) since these dates were reposted/retweeted by me. But now I have only 3108 Credits in portal. Anyway, figures there are wrong and have to be recalculated.
I also shocked. I have only 3020 credits.
2611 - twitter and 409 facebook.
GbrilliantQ

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:05:17 PM

I have a lot of twitter followers.  It's more like 341,000 credits.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:11:16 PM

Hello everyone, tell me, please, did someone get accrued for blogs? Sale has long been over, but I have everything empty  Undecided
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

I joined the campaign from the beginning. I write 2 tweets every day. but a total of 2 tweet came out. I do not understand this.
Azzat

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:00:42 PM

I have a lot of twitter followers.  It's more like 341,000 credits.
Hi , tell me pls how many followers you had at the moment registration? If you have credits so much, then I have with my credits nothing.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

What's up with the bounty, manager? Following this thread but I can't find anything about the bounty, or is this thread abandoned?

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:59:55 AM

What's up with the bounty, manager? Following this thread but I can't find anything about the bounty, or is this thread abandoned?
Developers active in the telegram chat - https://t.me/powerledger
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:25:20 AM

Congratulations to all with very successful completion of ICO! I hope Developers will soon put information about the bounty. Grin
Bounty-campaign can be considered closed? When can I expect to receive tokens? Huh
Info from dev (telegram): Bounty token distributed same time as the rest , no later than 3 nov

it's still a long wait, yes, how to complain bounty token? I just joined the power ledger telegram, hopefully can receive updated info from power ledger.
do we keep posting?
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

I have got only 1390 for Twitter, but as far as I can remember I was retweeting every post. But I have only 500 followers. Anybody else received points in other categories? If yes, how much?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:16:07 AM

When should I get tokens from both social media?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: