Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN-LOVE - A TOKEN OF LOVE TO EVERYONE -  (Read 781 times)
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Free World

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:49:17 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 05:11:43 PM by BitcoinXAG

Just a day after reaching a new record of over $1,800 (£1,390) per coin, the bitcoin cryptocurrency plunged by $200 in the wake of its involvement with the WannaCry global ransomware attack bitcoin's community had been fighting to long to wipe the bad image on it.

With the days of online heists , its use by the silk road created another buzz into the cryptocurrency community and we all thought bitcoin would end but no bitcoin still struggled all the way to clear all the controversies on it.

Bitcoin had always been a target of ransomeware attacks which struck thousands in many countries the murkey image had always been on bitcoin's community but nothing could stop bitcoin to be the #1 on the internet

The New York Times stuck the knife into bitcoin as randomware spread, describing it as an "anonymous digital currency prefered by criminals" which is not true bitcoin is only a choice of payment processor which is decentralized it is very much similar to any other payment processor bitcoin have always been blamed for all the criminal activites done on it but still bitcoin struggled and it didnt stop.
While many do use bitcoin for various things bitcoin should not be blamed because someone uses bitcoin for something else .. Bitcoin's technology was never meant for any illegal activities on it after some years chinese and japanese understood this and are starting to legalize bitcoin.

Because Bitcoin is easy, convenient doesn't mean it makes extortion more likely.Bitcoin has nothing to do with criminal activities it is simply a payment processor just like others.

We are trying to help bitcoin community by creating a token of love for everyone
Bitcoin-Love Aims to help every new user to understand the bitcoin's technology as Bitcoin-Love would be given free to every user We hope we become successful in this mission to give bitcoin a legitimate name in present and in the future.

Bitcoin-Love mission is to give free 100 Bitcoin-Love tokens to every one in the world with the 50% POS Interest Yearly we hope to work on this forever...

Code:
Specs-
Algorithm-Scrypt
PoW/PoS
RPC port-20974
P2P port-20973
Block reward - 40 coins
Total coin supply - 33600000 coins
Premine percent - 50%
Premine amount - 16800000 coins
PoS percentage - 50% per year
Last PoW block - block 1000
Coinbase maturity - 30 blocks
Target spacing - 64 seconds
Target timespan - 1 block
Transaction confirmations - 6 blocks
https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote - Please vote us

Website - www.bitcoinloves.org
Road map- http://www.bitcoinloves.org/roadmap.html
Wallet - http://www.bitcoinloves.org/download.html
Windows - http://dropfile.nl/f/xTMb
Linux- http://dropfile.nl/f/g80dV5
Github  - https://github.com/Bitcoinlove/Bitcoinloveorg

Good Deeds Are Never Wasted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:34:49 PM

Sent a pm dev. Thanks. I think everyone should pm their address & not post here so it will not be deleted by mod.
Merovius

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:48:45 AM

Ok, I went to the website and downloaded the wallet/client for the Bitcoin-Love tokens. Does "150 Coins Free Giveaway only inbox" mean that we are supposed to PM you to receive the giveaway?

Also, is there any way to mine these tokens like there is with bitcoin? I have the client running but I do not see any options for mining.
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:05:30 AM

Ok, I went to the website and downloaded the wallet/client for the Bitcoin-Love tokens. Does "150 Coins Free Giveaway only inbox" mean that we are supposed to PM you to receive the giveaway?

Also, is there any way to mine these tokens like there is with bitcoin? I have the client running but I do not see any options for mining.

Yes Do Inbox because mod don't allow on main page

BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:07:29 AM

Mining stakes at 50% Each year meaning ur coins are 50% more each year
Do Inbox because mod don't allow on main page

Merovius

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

Mining stakes at 50% Each year meaning ur coins are 50% more each year
Do Inbox because mod don't allow on main page

Ok, PM has been sent and I have just received the coins. I think I understand the "mining stakes" thing; what I meant by "mining" was being able to run your CPU/GPU and try to solve a block to get the block reward, or being able to contribute hashing power to a mining pool and receive a proportional distribution of the coins.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:24:15 AM

Hi dev nice work here. I want to participate in this but the windows wallet download link is broken. No file found
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:29:46 AM

Hi dev nice work here. I want to participate in this but the windows wallet download link is broken. No file found
works well

vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:40:58 AM

Hello dev, I just want to know, What the function this token ? Can be exchange or not?

dakovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

I'm confused, shouldn't this be in bounties?
Merovius

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:48:02 AM

Hello dev, I just want to know, What the function this token ? Can be exchange or not?

Yes, I am wondering about this also. I have successfully received the 150 "Love" but now I am not sure what to do with it, or how to acquire more. I also noticed in the wallet that there is a "spendable" category and a "stake" category in addition to any unconfirmed balance. Right now the 150 Love is in the "spendable" category.

Meanwhile in the bottom right corner there is a little mining symbol (crossed pickaxes) next to the number of connections, and if you mouse over it the tooltip says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins". Of course this prompts the question of how these coins mature so that we can begin staking. Do we just need to wait a certain amount of time or for a certain number of confirmations on incoming transactions? Or do we need to do something else for it to count as a "stake"? The website really needs to provide more of an explanation for all of this, especially for people like me who are mostly familiar with bitcoin but not all of this "altcoin" stuff.
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

Yes, I am wondering about this also. I have successfully received the 150 "Love" but now I am not sure what to do with it, or how to acquire more. I also noticed in the wallet that there is a "spendable" category and a "stake" category in addition to any unconfirmed balance. Right now the 150 Love is in the "spendable" category.

Meanwhile in the bottom right corner there is a little mining symbol (crossed pickaxes) next to the number of connections, and if you mouse over it the tooltip says "Not staking because you don't have mature coins". Of course this prompts the question of how these coins mature so that we can begin staking. Do we just need to wait a certain amount of time or for a certain number of confirmations on incoming transactions? Or do we need to do something else for it to count as a "stake"? The website really needs to provide more of an explanation for all of this, especially for people like me who are mostly familiar with bitcoin but not all of this "altcoin" stuff.
PoS is a method to try to prevent the 51% attack by encouraging people to hold coins in their wallet. And for this "service" coin holders are paid a Stake (dividend) every so many days. Now the stake varies, as does the period, and that's where the magic is.
The stake will happen when there are enough people mining it .. stake will happen whenever you open the wallet so if you missed a week to open that stake will be there on the 8th day when you open it...I do understand since many people are not familiar with PROOF OF STAKE concept
The coins are not mineable meaning you only get coins when you have the capital in your wallet. it does not need any certain amount but enough as 10 to 15 people to begin staking.

Merovius

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:27:47 PM

PoS is a method to try to prevent the 51% attack by encouraging people to hold coins in their wallet. And for this "service" coin holders are paid a Stake (dividend) every so many days. Now the stake varies, as does the period, and that's where the magic is.
The stake will happen when there are enough people mining it .. stake will happen whenever you open the wallet so if you missed a week to open that stake will be there on the 8th day when you open it...I do understand since many people are not familiar with PROOF OF STAKE concept
The coins are not mineable meaning you only get coins when you have the capital in your wallet. it does not need any certain amount but enough as 10 to 15 people to begin staking.

This is interesting...so if the coins are not mineable then how are they generated? Do the developers just distribute them all to whoever will take them until some maximum allocation threshold is reached? Also, if everyone is encouraged to hold their coins through the proof of stake method, how is any real-world value derived? Does anyone ever trade them for actual goods/services, and can they eventually be sold for fiat cash at any exchanges or by some other means?
BitcoinXAG (OP)

Free World

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:19:29 AM

This is interesting...so if the coins are not mineable then how are they generated? Do the developers just distribute them all to whoever will take them until some maximum allocation threshold is reached? Also, if everyone is encouraged to hold their coins through the proof of stake method, how is any real-world value derived? Does anyone ever trade them for actual goods/services, and can they eventually be sold for fiat cash at any exchanges or by some other means?
The giveaway program would last till the premined ends also users would be entitled to get 50% extra each year through proof of stake reward .. For now it's in giveaway state we soon would List to exchange for it's real value.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: