Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should I move ::)  (Read 3559 times)
GGGGG

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:27:19 PM

Consider moving to China, OP, we have the fastest growing bitcoin community in the world.
ironcross360 (OP)

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:10:10 PM

Consider moving to China, OP, we have the fastest growing bitcoin community in the world.
How much per acre?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
GGGGG

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:31:16 PM

How much per acre?

Depends on where you want to live. If you want to live in somewhere that actually has a bitcoin community, like Beijing or Shanghai, probably six or seven figures (USD) per acre. If you don't mind living on farmland in bumfuck nowhere, you could probably get some land for dirt cheap, low thousands per acre. However, the government owns all land here, and you don't "buy" property, you just lease it from the government (70 years is the standard term, I believe.).
Mastergerund

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 10:36:23 PM

Belize is nice, but finding good properties over the internet is a little challenging. Much better to spend some time there poking around and find them yourself.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:47:47 PM

Spanish economy is fucked
Greek economy is fucked

if you are freelancer working using internet - move here, work from home Tongue
ironcross360 (OP)

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:52:55 PM

How much per acre?

Depends on where you want to live. If you want to live in somewhere that actually has a bitcoin community, like Beijing or Shanghai, probably six or seven figures (USD) per acre. If you don't mind living on farmland in bumfuck nowhere, you could probably get some land for dirt cheap, low thousands per acre. However, the government owns all land here, and you don't "buy" property, you just lease it from the government (70 years is the standard term, I believe.).

Dirt cheap areas i want

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
GGGGG

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:53:02 PM

Dirt cheap areas i want

If you're serious, and you decide to move to China, please let me know. I also offer this service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218369

If you come here I will help you find real estate agents and a lawyer with experience in helping a foreigner to purchase land here.
Malawi

Activity: 224

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:09:51 AM

How much per acre?

Dirt cheap areas i want

If you are not thinking about roaming the land, and China is a hot candidate, I would say somewhere along the coast in the Taiwan area. Close to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan. Should be pretty ideal when it comes to purchasing hardware and think air quality might be decent.

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
kodo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:11:25 AM

Colorado Smiley
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:02:34 AM

Colorado Smiley
Don't think is above 65-70 F (18-21  C) In winter  Roll Eyes
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:03:18 AM

Antarctica. Silence, snow, no disturbance, what else would anyone want... Right?

Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:25:59 PM

Antarctica. Silence, snow, no disturbance, what else would anyone want... Right?

All the cold would be good for cooling your mining rigs, so you can run your miners faster and make more money!

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Malawi

Activity: 224

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:36:23 PM

All the cold would be good for cooling your mining rigs, so you can run your miners faster and make more money!

But getting electricity might cause some problems Wink

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 05:05:55 PM

But getting electricity might cause some problems Wink
Maybe you can make electricity from huge hamster wheels connected to a generator. Simply catch a few polar bears and train 'em to run there. See? Free electricity!

manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:11:17 PM

Maybe you can make electricity from huge hamster wheels connected to a generator. Simply catch a few polar bears and train 'em to run there. See? Free electricity!

Only problem is: Polar Bears live in Arctic.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 05:30:24 PM

Only problem is: Polar Bears live in Arctic.
Penguins then?

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:25:16 AM

Ecuador - if you can handle not being able to own guns.

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 12:40:18 PM

Ecuador - if you can handle not being able to own guns.

Legally, that is...

Svennisen

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:04:27 PM

Move to thailand.

Cheap food
Cheap living
Cheap massage
Cheap massage with happy ending.

etc

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
miningdude

Activity: 416

Have a mining rig

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:11:08 PM

Back to the op, I've been to Ghana and yes, there are LOTS of Chinese investments there. Especially in Gold mining. The local village kids in Southern Ghana would yell out 'chino' when I'd drive by. They all assumed I was Chinese. LOL! Smiley  If you don't mind getting malaria a few times a year and having no AC (electrical system there can't handle the load) then go for it. I'd recommend Central America or Thailand as better alternatives from a 'comforts' point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: