Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ESCROW] DudeAmI's automated escrow/exchange, support for 27 coins!  (Read 12102 times)
dudeami (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:47:55 PM

sucks that anybody can cancel an order...oh well, fun while it lasted...

The URLs were really meant to be sent in private.

You need to add a email notification system also, i need to be able to get some alerts when things happen.

Makeshift email notification

7/10 confirmations, then it will ask me to send., standing by with my wdc wallet open  Grin

Cant you send before my confirmation hits 10?

It looks like it made me wait untill fist payment was confirmed fully, i refreshed the first page where i created the trade, and then an address for me to send to was available. just sent them a minute ago. Is this how it is working OP? It makes sense so that way...

Wow just got my LTC. Thanks!

+1 for the site

About to make some more trades

Glad to hear it went well Smiley The other party have anything to say? Nvm

Put your heart on the line, it determines your fate.
BTC: 1DUDEAMiV54PFJFSe5fen3wr1e71unkaGj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuri.

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:52:43 PM

Shouldn't be the too hard to make it list all trades available and make it an improvised exchange... I think you should do that

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:53:07 PM

And maybe add the exchange rate, so that you don't have to calculate it manually.
By exchange rate, what do you mean? If you mean pulling from BTC-E or similar, this could be done but would have to be a future addition. If you mean the fee, this should be shown to you during the create a new trade screen.
If the trade is e.g 75WDC for 1.5LTC you could display the rate for 1LTC or 100WDC (which is typical for these kinds of trades). That way the buyer does not need to check manually if the rate is correct.
dudeami (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:54:40 PM

And maybe add the exchange rate, so that you don't have to calculate it manually.
By exchange rate, what do you mean? If you mean pulling from BTC-E or similar, this could be done but would have to be a future addition. If you mean the fee, this should be shown to you during the create a new trade screen.
If the trade is e.g 75WDC for 1.5LTC you could display the rate for 1LTC or 100WDC (which is typical for these kinds of trades). That way the buyer does not need to check manually if the rate is correct.

I will try to have this added in a new version soon, right now I am making sure there are no bugs with the trading system and that everything runs smoothly.

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:56:34 PM

I will try to have this added in a new version soon, right now I am making sure there are no bugs with the trading system and that everything runs smoothly.
Sure thing, should be highest priority
dudeami (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:59:32 PM

Updated the site to remove the timer once both sides have sent a transaction (0+ confirms).

Rascal

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:03:39 PM

Bad idea
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:04:23 PM

Will you provide bounties for exploits found?

Bad idea

This isnt an open market exchange. It's a p2p style exchange.

CryptoBullion

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:04:41 PM

Sell order 300 WDC for 9 LTC

PM me for exchange address link

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
dudeami (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:07:23 PM

Bad idea

I changed some of the language and added some warning to get this across. I will consider adding a exchange-like function to the site, but that will be down the road.

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:12:57 PM

Bad idea

I changed some of the language and added some warning to get this across. I will consider adding a exchange-like function to the site, but that will be down the road.

I think leaving it as a private exchange would be good as it is, but such a feature would be helpful. Essentially your service is just an escrow.

CryptoBullion

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:16:59 PM

trade has been accepted for 300 WDC to 9 LTC

i noticed that i was watching /refreshing the wrong link. the seller gets their own link with an address to send to. i sent the payment to escrow first this time. so the system can work either way. great escrow. top notch job

so if it hasnt been clarified, watch only the first page you go to when your selling, and the buyer only needs to refresh the buyer link. good system. creates a decent security with each person having their own link.

i assume this prevents someone canceling my sell order with the buy link? that must just cancel their option to buy?

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
CryptoBullion

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:17:27 PM

Bad idea

I think leaving it as a private exchange would be good as it is, but such a feature would be helpful. Essentially your service is just an escrow.

+1

Private links working good for me

blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:19:22 PM

+1

Private links working good for me

+1 Best news in days this service is Smiley

Bitrated user: blastbob.
dudeami (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:19:39 PM

i noticed that i was watching /refreshing the wrong link. the seller gets their own link with an address to send to. i sent the payment to escrow first this time. so the system can work either way. great escrow. top notch job

so if it hasnt been clarified, watch only the first page you go to when your selling, and the buyer only needs to refresh the buyer link. good system. creates a decent security with each person having their own link.

i assume this prevents someone canceling my sell order with the buy link? that must just cancel their option to buy?

Either party declining the offer will close the trade. I might remove the decline option or add an option for 'Public Trades' where the decline button is only for the user offering the trade.

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:20:48 PM

Either party declining the offer will close the trade. I might remove the decline option or add an option for 'Public Trades' where the decline button is only for the user offering the trade.

Public direct trading. Nice! I like that. Better than implementing an orderbook. Basically an escrow exchange with that feature.

blastbob

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:23:33 PM

+1 on that.

You just created a service that alot of people have wanted. It works smooth for now. Done 3 trades already.

CryptoBullion

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:36:13 PM

yep, another quick trade.. bookmarking this site  Grin

dudeami (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:38:47 PM

+1 on that.

You just created a service that alot of people have wanted. It works smooth for now. Done 3 trades already.
yep, another quick trade.. bookmarking this site  Grin

Glad you guys like it, always nice to see happy users Smiley

blastbob

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:40:36 PM

You should add a auto reload on the client page. and it should have a big DEAL complete in green when both parts have been send the goods.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: