Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1BTC - UK BANK TRANSFER  (Read 1183 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:09:23 PM

I would like to sell 1BTC. I will require payment via UK bank transfer (not Paypal). Unless you are a known trusted member (or OTC) I will require a middle man like John K or Escrow to complete the transaction without risking another scam lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiddenoreo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:14:24 PM

I would like to sell 1BTC. I will require payment via UK bank transfer (not Paypal). Unless you are a known trusted member (or OTC) I will require a middle man like John K or Escrow to complete the transaction without risking another scam lol.
I really want to buy 1btc with UK bank transfer.

How much will it cost?

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:27:01 PM

How much will it cost?

My minimum would be £70 but I am open to higher offers.. Hiddenreo please make a public offer rather than private, that way others know the best offer available to me. I know that for some it is difficult to get BTC in the UK so this might be a good way of getting BTC without hassle.
hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:31:51 PM

How much will it cost?

My minimum would be £70 but I am open to higher offers.. Hiddenreo please make a public offer rather than private, that way others know the best offer available to me. I know that for some it is difficult to get BTC in the UK so this might be a good way of getting BTC without hassle.
My apologies, its just that I quickly want to bu 1btc hopefully before tommorow, or tuesday latest.

I can do this now if its for £70?
If you have previous transactions, I can go first.

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:01:16 PM

How much will it cost?

My apologies, its just that I quickly want to bu 1btc hopefully before tommorow, or tuesday latest.

Do you have experience with sending bank transfers to the UK?
hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:03:19 PM

How much will it cost?

Well I am in the UK.

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:04:13 PM

I'll take it if this falls through. Smiley
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:07:58 PM

How much will it cost?

Well I am in the UK.

Sorry but £70 is to low for a UK sale, the cheapest I can find elsewhere is ~£80 so that is what I am going to offer.
hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:09:04 PM

if the deal can be done today, i.e. now, I will pay £80.

hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:11:07 PM

But for £80, I expect the escrow fee to be covered.

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:39:20 PM

Sure, is is possible to wait 30mins as I am just waiting for auction to finish @ 10pm forum time?
hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:42:34 PM

Sure, is is possible to wait 30mins as I am just waiting for auction to finish @ 10pm forum time?

Sure. Will we be using an escrow service?

If not, what are your previous transactions?

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:58:14 PM

I have some transaction history somewhere in my posts but I am a hoarder, I have never sold my BTC. I will look for the posts otherwise we can use Escrow.
hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:59:53 PM

I have some transaction history somewhere in my posts but I am a hoarder, I have never sold my BTC. I will look for the posts otherwise we can use Escrow.
i dont know if it will be worth it to use escrow, seeing how I need the btc within tonight.

How is the btc kept, in mtgox?
and Ill just go first, if you dont give me the btc, ill just dispute the transaction.
message me the details.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:01:05 PM

Since I'm ignorant of the UK banking systems and such, why wouldn't just withdrawing through SEPA from Bitstamp be better? Isn't that free?

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:02:48 PM

i dont know if it will be worth it to use escrow, seeing how I need the btc within tonight.

and Ill just go first, if you dont give me the btc, ill just dispute the transaction.
message me the details.

Sure dw I have all my personal details tied into my account, I will send you the BTC. I do have some BTC in mtgox but I would rather send directly from my wallet.
hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:03:49 PM

message me the details.

Sure dw I have all my personal details tied into my account, I will send you the BTC. I do have some BTC in mtgox but I would rather send directly from my wallet.
I Will PM you the details I need.

Also, how long will it take from your wallet to mine? Is it confirmed?

hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:06:43 PM

Also, i trust you, it wasnt that hard to find all your personal information xD Although I respect your videos.

uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:06:53 PM

message me the details.

I Will PM you the details I need.

Also, how long will it take from your wallet to mine? Is it confirmed?

Yes all my BTC is confirmed, you should get confirmations relatively quick. The transaction should go through quick, I am ready when you are.
hiddenoreo

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:08:28 PM

Im ready and waiting for you to send me the appropriate information in the PM.

I cant pay you if i dont get those details.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: