Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HLM] Helium - Campaign Thread - Bounty Information - HeliumPay.com  (Read 39407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

@mdude77

You are certainly allowed to remove your signature and avatar at this time if you wish. I've been watching all participants  Wink

Also - we will be releasing more concentrated bounty campaigns once the network launches so keep an eye out for that as well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mnixxo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

Update: The bounty campaign has closed! We plan more bounties in the future and as I stated before, the translation bounty will be a separate project now once the Helium ANN thread has been fully updated.

Since the Helium network snapshot has recently occurred there will be some lead time before bounty pay is distributed. Once the network launches to the public, I will provide a method for associating your Helium address with your campaign entries. Please allow approximately 14 days for all stake calculations to be completed. At that time you will be able to see your final stake count and an announcement will be made as to when payments will be sent.

Thank you for that information.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:34:05 AM

Sweet, hope HLM gets up and running soon!

poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

very interesting to see the price of spreadcoin, at the time when snapshot is made, big red candle
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:05:53 AM

Update: The bounty campaign has closed! We plan more bounties in the future and as I stated before, the translation bounty will be a separate project now once the Helium ANN thread has been fully updated.

Since the Helium network snapshot has recently occurred there will be some lead time before bounty pay is distributed. Once the network launches to the public, I will provide a method for associating your Helium address with your campaign entries. Please allow approximately 14 days for all stake calculations to be completed. At that time you will be able to see your final stake count and an announcement will be made as to when payments will be sent.

so we can also delete all tweets and retweets?

If you deem it necessary to do so then yes, you are now able.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

so we can also delete all tweets and retweets?

If you deem it necessary to do so then yes, you are now able.
This mean that all retwitts was calculated? Can we know our coin amounts for this bounty?
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:23:31 PM

Hello manager...when the update of social media spreedshet
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

Good news
No problem Im waiting Helium
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

I need to retweet everything?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

I need to retweet everything?
CAMPAIGN. IS. OVER.
sincntx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:48:59 AM

Thank you~

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

Excellent. With impatience I will wait for the following news. Timely answers create a calm atmosphere.
Snk
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:20:54 PM

Awesome following hthis project,hope for the best in the future,Helium is a great successful project, you succeed with well equiped team and detailed road map.
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:17:34 AM

Hello Helium fans!

Little update on the campaigns... All bounty calculations will be visible and payouts will begin once the public launch of the Helium network. Sit tight, payouts will be on the way soon!
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:37:03 AM

Hello Helium fans!

Little update on the campaigns... All bounty calculations will be visible and payouts will begin once the public launch of the Helium network. Sit tight, payouts will be on the way soon!
I'm happy to hear it because I follow bounty facebook from the beginning.
hopefully all smooth and we are satisfied for your hard work, thanks.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
mnixxo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

Hello Helium fans!

Nice to hear that. Thank you for that information.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:58:39 PM

Hello Helium fans!

Hello, craslovell.
Thanks for information, but when calculations will be visible? For now spreadsheet is not contain calculations.
Mrguru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:37:24 PM

Hi, Where I can buy HeliumPay?

Dates and exchanges?
How many coins for a masternode and for servicenode?

Thanks for the info
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:14:49 AM

Hello Helium fans!

t is exciting news for all participants. I will look forward to it. Good luck  Wink

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:21:26 AM

Hi, Where I can buy HeliumPay?

Dates and exchanges?
How many coins for a masternode and for servicenode?

Thanks for the info

You can buy HeliumPay, not even Helium yet. The network just started and still a few week before the pubic release. The HLM will be traded in Cryptopia, it is already listed, but needs to wait until the public launch.

Masternode needs 1000 HLM collateral, the ServiceNode will need more, but that is not decided yet. Discussions will start next year about ServiceNodes.

Your best bet to ask your questions here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809278 or join the Slack.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: