Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HLM] Helium - Campaign Thread - Bounty Information - HeliumPay.com  (Read 39407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Any updates for the bounty supporters manager?
as you can see it is quiet without update !!!!! only members who are waiting for updates from the team or dev patiently hoping there is a certainty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lusa

Activity: 109
Merit: 5

hodl

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

coins101 is MIA. His last activity on btctalk at December 27.2017 . He talked hlm slack around 4 months ago. karmashark was active until last month but I don't think I will see him around also. They were saying they are talking with potential partners but there is no proof or news about this. Nobody knows when will be the hlm blockchain activated. I won't be so hopeful for bounty rewards. Sadly, I feel hlm was a spreadcoin pump attempt more and more. Hopefully, I will be wrong and hlm will launch soon.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

coins101 is MIA. His last activity on btctalk at December 27.2017 . He talked hlm slack around 4 months ago. karmashark was active until last month but I don't think I will see him around also. They were saying they are talking with potential partners but there is no proof or news about this. Nobody knows when will be the hlm blockchain activated. I won't be so hopeful for bounty rewards. Sadly, I feel hlm was a spreadcoin pump attempt more and more. Hopefully, I will be wrong and hlm will launch soon.
This project has positioned itself as quite promising. It is very strange that there is still no news about the progress of the project. This is not good. Many expect more from this project than silence.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

This project has positioned itself as quite promising. It is very strange that there is still no news about the progress of the project. This is not good. Many expect more from this project than silence.
as we know this project is active in social media but unfortunately here they are silent like rain without lightning, Shocked Shocked Shocked
and they always make updates about the progress of the project but here there is no update at all
very disappointing....... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

https://www.facebook.com/HeliumPay/

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

Well, yes, there are updates, but not what specific information is not provided.
"Given we did not conduct an ICO, we instead decided on the air drop method which will take place via Cryptopia in the coming months. We will provide updates when milestones are met and continue to work towards a seamless launch."- January 22
Then only conferences.   I hope they can launch in spring.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

I looked at the project's blog and, I want to note that really — the work on the project is on, developers somehow write some reports, notes. I really want to believe that the launch of the Main Network is already very close. From this, all the same, depends on the process of starting distribution of our awards for the work in the bounty campaign.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

I looked at the project's blog and, I want to note that really — the work on the project is on, developers somehow write some reports, notes. I really want to believe that the launch of the Main Network is already very close. From this, all the same, depends on the process of starting distribution of our awards for the work in the bounty campaign.
I'm glad for any good news. And the fact that the work is under way, it's very good. It is only a pity that the team does not inform us about their achievements. It could, to us, cheer up, all the way we will support this project.
lusa

Activity: 109
Merit: 5

hodl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

I'll leave some updates from slack. It might be helpful for people who are not in slack to learn latest updates from team members. I am not a team member, just a project follower at slack.

From crasslovel at Feb 25th

"What Steve said is correct. We are still here and working towards a proper launch. As far as I know myself and every other team member has plenty of time and fiat invested in this project. Setting the FUD cannons to full blast will not change our course nor will it make us run away."

from bitcoinkw at Feb 25th

"karmashark is alive and working hard I can assure you all of this.  I was with him this week discussing the Dallas Super Conference and Helium.  Apologies to those who want access to their airdrop funds now, however once launched the price will prove it was worth the wait.  Stay positive - anyone attending Polycon let me know and we can connect."

and

"Once the team and partners are ready to announce these partnerships the community will be made aware via social media, Slack and the crypto media will also be picking this up so the masses will become aware of this project.  We will also be attending conferences as vendors and sponsors instead of guests networking and staying relevant.   Karma, Jimmy and I have made alternate options should such an event (highly unlikely) occur.  The community will know details in due time regarding enterprise clients."

and

"If Helium was a scam, an ICO would have been conducted with a massive marketing play behind it just like the majority of “Blockchain” projects.  Being personally invested both time and token “node” holder status for 7 months and close to 6 figures in fiat invested, I and a handful of others want to see this project succeed more than most.  Patients is a virtue, it isn’t easy but trust the team is working towards our goal and will execute.  Regards"

lastly

"Coins101 is now involved in some high level technical implementations along with hand holding some of the major relationships in regards to the enterprise side.  The last thing he has time for is replying to questions in Slack.  He provided an update late Jan 2018 with an in-depth email to the team.  Once we receive another update we will pass this on along with major announcements."
gogok

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

And here again positive news. I like the project and with impatience I'm waiting for the launch of the platform. And I'm sure that I'm not alone.
I do not blame the team, I understand that making their own network, this is a very labor-intensive job that takes a long time. I just ask you to inform us about the news about the project. No one likes silence.
lusa thanks for the news.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

with positive news may be a lot of bounty members will think positively and be patient waiting for this project to run successfully even though we know the time of 6 months is not a short time

mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

There is new post in Helium blog.

Mar 10th: Heads up

https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/march-10th-heads-up
hotimbineh

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

There is new post in Helium blog.

Mar 10th: Heads up

https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/march-10th-heads-up
hopefully we always get positive news in social media and telegram so that we can know the updates and developments of this project that makes us also think positive

thesavoyard

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

I'll update you. There is an active vote to move to Discord, Discord is winning by a landslide. There will be a vote in the coming days, the questions are:

For Dash, deal with patented, centralized updates that could take forever. Helium should not remain compatible with Dash long enough to even get 1 security update. Dash is POW.

Fork PivX and get a less proven tech, but faster speeds out the door, little risk of centralization and a wallet that is more advanced. IE: Treasury proposals and Masternode voting from the wallet.

My take:

POW will never scale, it will always be wasteful and no one really benefits from it except ASIC manufacturers. The age old question, spend my money on mining equipment or buy coins. Well, in the history of crypto, buying coins flat out has always been  the better choice. POW will attrack negative media attention for wasting electricity and is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

POS solves the entry level dilemma, buying coins is mining. You PC will process transaction (or VPS) the way Satoshi Nakamoto intended. You earn rewards staking until you have enough for a Masternode, then you can move to that for more rights and income. POS is more secure against a 51% attack, you can't just control 51% of the hash power (like Bitmain could), you have to own 51% of the coins, which becomes impossible. POS has no mining pools to sabotage software upgrades, that is BTCs biggest flaw.

gogok

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

I'll update you. There is an active vote to move to Discord, Discord is winning by a landslide. There will be a vote in the coming days, the questions are:

For Dash, deal with patented, centralized updates that could take forever. Helium should not remain compatible with Dash long enough to even get 1 security update. Dash is POW.

Fork PivX and get a less proven tech, but faster speeds out the door, little risk of centralization and a wallet that is more advanced. IE: Treasury proposals and Masternode voting from the wallet.

My take:

POW will never scale, it will always be wasteful and no one really benefits from it except ASIC manufacturers. The age old question, spend my money on mining equipment or buy coins. Well, in the history of crypto, buying coins flat out has always been  the better choice. POW will attrack negative media attention for wasting electricity and is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

POS solves the entry level dilemma, buying coins is mining. You PC will process transaction (or VPS) the way Satoshi Nakamoto intended. You earn rewards staking until you have enough for a Masternode, then you can move to that for more rights and income. POS is more secure against a 51% attack, you can't just control 51% of the hash power (like Bitmain could), you have to own 51% of the coins, which becomes impossible. POS has no mining pools to sabotage software upgrades, that is BTCs biggest flaw.
I fully agree with you thesavoyard . POS is the best idea, which also has a number of advantages. I think that this method will be applied.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

waiting for further news about this project after so much time NOTING THREAD THISAD and the clarity of bouty hunters who may have forgotten about this project

thesavoyard

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

waiting for further news about this project after so much time NOTING THREAD THISAD and the clarity of bouty hunters who may have forgotten about this project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809278.msg36351538#msg36351538

OrkCrypter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

#Join
bitcointalk: OrkCrypter
Telega company: @OrkCrypter
FB company: https://www.facebook.com/OrkCrypter
twitter company: @OrkCrypter
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

So the launch is coming soon. ))) What about this bounty distribution? Where is our guru Craslovell? When we can see the bounty calculations?
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

we still waiting for bounty distribution! guys need to pay for work! Its not honest! Hope we will get our rewards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: