Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HLM] Helium - Campaign Thread - Bounty Information - HeliumPay.com  (Read 39407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

we still waiting for bounty distribution! guys need to pay for work! Its not honest! Hope we will get our rewards

Same here! why there is no updates or at least a statement so we know what to expect!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:51 AM

we still waiting for bounty distribution! guys need to pay for work! Its not honest! Hope we will get our rewards

Same here! why there is no updates or at least a statement so we know what to expect!!

I asked on slack and the bounty will be distributed just after launch. No fixed date yet as coding is in the front seat at the moment. But they haven't forgotten us.

bongdaplus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Yes. I wanted to know how well the company is moving forward. After all, before thinking about rewards, we need to get our new wallets. And new wallets will be only after the launch of the platform. And the launch of the platform is not any information. And it's annoying.
hotimbineh

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

I asked on slack and the bounty will be distributed just after launch. No fixed date yet as coding is in the front seat at the moment. But they haven't forgotten us.
I hope so too ... they do not forget us and maybe the bounty hunter who joined has forgotten this proiyek .... because so long this peroyek running

Persijadays

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Blog and Media Campaign

Description:
Write a quality blog post, review the HeliumPay project, or create a quality video presentation and earn Helium tokens as a part of our Blog and Media campaign.
Blog and media created by users will graded on the quality of content, and exposure/influence of their work and broken in to two categories. Any work considered to be poor or low quality will not be included in your final stake count:

Excellent: 4 stakes
Average: 2 stakes

Submit your created content using this form: https://goo.gl/forms/mhjYbsDxUh6xApJv2

Spreadsheet containing links to community generated content: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PyRYaBZrFEwEOS_9avHAAKQ0UB2hLyGB2QbVKJPkP0I

USERNAME: PERSIJADAYS
BITCOINTALK LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1925613
ETH: 0xFe7e4a646ed5d69c1355A24bF8d3f5DAb567Da9d
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

I think that they could calculate all rewards for later distributions it when coin is launched. I'm not sure that calculation will be fair after a year.
hotimbineh

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

I think that they could calculate all rewards for later distributions it when coin is launched. I'm not sure that calculation will be fair after a year.
it seems the distribution will not happen because it has been a year of this project run until now there is no clear development for bounty hunter

rewse

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

it seems the distribution will not happen because it has been a year of this project run until now there is no clear development for bounty hunter
Craslovel promised that all results will accurately calculated and saved for publishing after the launch of the Helium network to the public. But it was a long time ago.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

I should forget about my work and my rewards in this project...after a long time i back in this thread but nothing is done
Thanks anyway
hotimbineh

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

Craslovel promised that all results will accurately calculated and saved for publishing after the launch of the Helium network to the public. But it was a long time ago.
maybe we should not expect too much now even though this project is handled by the second party and now they are in the testing phase of helium wallet

craslovell (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
Merited by teela (1)

Hello everyone!

Just popping in with a reminder. We did NOT forget about your or the Helium you're owed for participating in our bounty program.

Everyone who participated and followed the criteria will be paid accordingly and all results will become available when we launch. The good news is that's coming soon.

The other good news is that we expect to make more bounties available after launch so you'll have more opportunities to earn some Helium without such a long wait on payout.

Your patience is appreciated and the long journey to launch is finally coming to a close. Sit tight!
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Hello everyone!

Just popping in with a reminder. We did NOT forget about your or the Helium you're owed for participating in our bounty program.

Everyone who participated and followed the criteria will be paid accordingly and all results will become available when we launch. The good news is that's coming soon.

The other good news is that we expect to make more bounties available after launch so you'll have more opportunities to earn some Helium without such a long wait on payout.

Your patience is appreciated and the long journey to launch is finally coming to a close. Sit tight!
this is good news after all this time we are waiting for news about this and I hope the HELIUM team send a notice or PM to all the members who participate in this bounty campaign because stout of them have left this thred progress

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

Where do we get and send our helium wallet to receive rewards from bounty?

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Hello everyone!

Great!
When is the end of this bounty?

craslovell (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

Hello everyone!

Great!

The bounty has ended a while ago. I will be updating this thread as soon as the network has launched with further instructions on how participants can claim their reward.
rewse

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Hello everyone!

Great!

The bounty has ended a while ago. I will be updating this thread as soon as the network has launched with further instructions on how participants can claim their reward.
I hope our previous year activity will be fully calculated and payd. The question is when. Mainnet is already launched, as I understood.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Hello everyone!

Great!

I hope our previous year activity will be fully calculated and payd. The question is when. Mainnet is already launched, as I understood.

Yes guys, as I understand, we can download the wallet. But in spreadsheets, there are still not even steaks. I hope that in a short time, this will be corrected.
Honestly, this is a magnificent and long-awaited news.
rewse

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

I talked with Craslovell in Slack. He told me that once he have funds in wallet we will see stakes appearing.
He said, that we are not forgotten. ))
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

I talked with Craslovell in Slack. He told me that once he have funds in wallet we will see stakes appearing.
Thank you for this information. I'm glad to hear that we are not forgotten. I think that the team consists of conscientious guys, and there will be no problems.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Thank you for this information. I'm glad to hear that we are not forgotten. I think that the team consists of conscientious guys, and there will be no problems.
he is right, I hope they confirm personally by sending a message on bounty participation because I know 70% of them have left the update because the project is too long to run

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: