Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HLM] Helium - Campaign Thread - Bounty Information - HeliumPay.com  (Read 39407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

I talked with Craslovell in Slack. He told me that once he have funds in wallet we will see stakes appearing.
He said, that we are not forgotten. ))
Thank you for this information. I'm glad to hear that we are not forgotten. I think that the team consists of conscientious guys, and there will be no problems.
he is right, I hope they confirm personally by sending a message on bounty participation because I know 70% of them have left the update because the project is too long to run
This should mean that those who wait can have more. I hope so. In any case, I already have Helium wallet on my desktop, and am waiting for further instructions. Cool
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

I talked with Craslovell in Slack. He told me that once he have funds in wallet we will see stakes appearing.
Thank you for this information. I'm glad to hear that we are not forgotten. I think that the team consists of conscientious guys, and there will be no problems.
he is right, I hope they confirm personally by sending a message on bounty participation because I know 70% of them have left the update because the project is too long to run
This should mean that those who wait can have more. I hope so. In any case, I already have Helium wallet on my desktop, and am waiting for further instructions. Cool
still waiting and hoping ... by looking at this thread there may be updates and instructions from the team, but unfortunately not ......

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

still waiting and hoping ... by looking at this thread there may be updates and instructions from the team, but unfortunately not ......
That's for sure. I am the same. I think the manager will make an announcement soon. Given that the Helium is already trading on the exchanger.
TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

is this the same coin that coin101 and karma took place in its conceiving?
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

I heard that the manager of this company will contact each member through a personal message. I mean the participants of the bounty program. Are there any such lucky people here?
I look forward to instructions from the manager.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

I heard that the manager of this company will contact each member through a personal message. I mean the participants of the bounty program. Are there any such lucky people here?
I look forward to instructions from the manager.
not only you, waiting for a personal message from the team. we all gift hunters who follow the development of helium still hope to get good news ... but until now no one has got it and now HLM has been able to deposit and withdraw in cryptopia

craslovell (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

Hello Heliumites!

As a result of the bounty campaign being pre-launch, I'll need to begin verifying your accounts in a somewhat unorthodox way. If you participated in any one of the bounty programs we ran through this campaign please PM me here on the forum from the original account you registered for the bounty campaign with.

I will be providing a spreadsheet to show that your information has been received as entries come in. Please do not include any additional information in your PM other than your Helium address.

I repeat;

To begin the process of claiming your Helium bounty rewards please PM me here on the forum one time only, with only your Helium address in the body of the message.

If you have yet to download your Helium wallet you can find your version here https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Our official ANN thread is up!

Check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5056752.0
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

I participated in companies as Twitter and Facebook.
My Helium address : SMZxd6SYi2shorEgmXi9behKCmJrQUuEgQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@craslovell, I did not understand you authentically.  Do I need to send you a PM or not?
I sent you my wallet address. Sorry if I did more than necessary. Undecided
Sincerely.
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@craslovell, I did not understand you authentically.  Do I need to send you a PM or not?
Sincerely.

Not a problem at all. Yes if you have PMed me with your Helium address that's all I need. Thanks!
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

Sincerely.

Not a problem at all. Yes if you have PMed me with your Helium address that's all I need. Thanks!
I have your PM with the HLM address and how long ...? the deadline for participants to complete the wallet keeps PM on you and sees the stakes at spreadsheets and when ...? coin distribution can be done so we can see helium in the wallet

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

Sincerely.

I have your PM with the HLM address and how long ...? the deadline for participants to complete the wallet keeps PM on you and sees the stakes at spreadsheets and when ...? coin distribution can be done so we can see helium in the wallet
Since it is also interesting what will happen to the pool of coins of those who do not apply for a reward. It would be cool if this pool was shared between those who provided the wallet address. Cool
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

bumping this for those who have not yet seen it!

Hello Heliumites!

As a result of the bounty campaign being pre-launch, I'll need to begin verifying your accounts in a somewhat unorthodox way. If you participated in any one of the bounty programs we ran through this campaign please PM me here on the forum from the original account you registered for the bounty campaign with.

I will be providing a spreadsheet to show that your information has been received as entries come in. Please do not include any additional information in your PM other than your Helium address.

I repeat;

To begin the process of claiming your Helium bounty rewards please PM me here on the forum one time only, with only your Helium address in the body of the message.

If you have yet to download your Helium wallet you can find your version here https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases
Alexander45

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

bumping this for those who have not yet seen it!

Hello Heliumites!

I repeat;

You are not allowed to send private messages. Write here

SkTPKt61tckwSat9ko7t773Yh26zS4BDU2
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

Hello Heliumites!

I repeat;

Address sent October 23 via DM here on BCT, But can you tell when to expect the tokens n the wallet? please?

GaliafF
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

I participated in Twitter bounty
spreadsheet # 1050
HLM: SNn3abCF1oYgC2CHwJKjpyfssEQ8snvM5U
thanks
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Hi!
twitter
number in table 22 :  https://twitter.com/GariiGudini
facebook
number in table 15 :  https://www.facebook.com/kreymakreyma

SXCQNKiD51xM5sUQHLc5rkUd6dR23ibqU7
teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

A heads up regarding the 2017 BTY program:

craslovell [2:29 AM]
@everyone If you participated in our bounty program from 2017 you will be receiving a personal message from me (on Bitcointalk) requiring your Helium address this weekend.  Please reply as soon as possible. I will be making a spreadsheet publicly available at that time as well which will show that you are verified for payout.

I hereby personally vouch for craslovell. It takes a lot of work but he will sort everyone out and make sure that every coin that is owed will be paid. In the unlikely case that this does not happen: I will do so instead. This has been a really really long wait for everyone involved and I really appreciate the patience you all have shown here.
teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

An update:

Code:

craslovell [8:12 PM]
@everyone I'm getting messages from some users that they did not receive the Helium Bounty Program message from my on Sunday. I will be sending these PMs out a second time on Bitcointalk tonight. Please let me know if you do not receive one. Thanks!
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

Spreadsheet showing verified users who have contacted me to claim their Helium:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aXJezuOF4SQpWcGA_GwYRxC7QtoPGd2P9FbfxlLn6U0/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: