Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone making a killing out of free btc sites?  (Read 2533 times)
ktttn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 09:19:13 AM

Is it possible to make a decent amount through free sites? 

From 4/30/13 to now Ive managed to scrap together 0.003 btc.
It takes some dedicaton, though. Im not doing the affiliate thing, just pasting, captchaing,and clicking.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
ktttn

Activity: 126

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 09:26:21 AM

A killing? As far as im concerned, BTC0.0003 to show for weeks of doing a billion captchas is way better than nothing.
I am the newbie you speak of. Show my broke-doinitwrong-ass your ways, o-greatone?

If you had worded that more respectfully, I would've had no problem sharing how to make a few bob. But since you were so sarcastic o great one, you can go and take a fucking running jump. Good luck filling out them captchas, it fills out my wallet for sitting on my arse doing fuckall. Prick. Probs American Huh? Or even worse, English. Smiley
I actually did think you were cool and great and wiser than me for making btc from adverts- guess youd have contextualixed that inference instead of mistaking for sarcasm. Also, Fuck England Free Scotland.
Also....freak out whydoncha? Insecure much?
Also also also.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
alibaba teapot

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:04:52 PM

God I miss Irn Bru and deep fried Mars Bars. And the odd oxo cube wouldn't go amiss either, can't fucking get them in Eastern Europe. I'll swap 0.1 bitcoins for a box of 12 oxo cubes Smiley

PM me your address, and I'll post you some. The red ones aye?
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:50:55 AM

For other people reading this post please do not think all Scottish people behave this way, people like you and the other buckfast jakey degenerates are what gives this country a bad name.
Wow is all I have to say

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
halfawake

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:23:35 AM

I'm sorta addicted to the faucet sites.  I'm on a mission to see if I can actually accumulate a full bitcoin through the faucet sites.  It may be possible, but with just clicking, copying, pasting, and filling in the catpcas, it would probably take several months at least.

BTC: 13kJEpqhkW5MnQhWLvum7N5v8LbTAhzeWj
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:07:48 PM

A killing? As far as im concerned, BTC0.0003 to show for weeks of doing a billion captchas is way better than nothing.
I am the newbie you speak of. Show my broke-doinitwrong-ass your ways, o-greatone?

Well at least work for whole bitcoins at a time.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:44:16 PM

I used those sites in the beginning then realized that my whole gains in several weeks would be wiped out by one transaction fee. Undecided

If you want some serious Bitcoin you will generally have to work for it.

TANSTAAFL
maz

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:03:13 PM

For other people reading this post please do not think all Scottish people behave this way, people like you and the other buckfast jakey degenerates are what gives this country a bad name.
Wow is all I have to say

Amen, I'm slightly embaressed myself.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:39:18 AM

I'm sorta addicted to the faucet sites.  I'm on a mission to see if I can actually accumulate a full bitcoin through the faucet sites.  It may be possible, but with just clicking, copying, pasting, and filling in the catpcas, it would probably take several months at least.

If you want a fast method, use http://coinfaucets.tk

It's an automatic timer/rotator so you can easily skip from one to the next without having to keep up with timers on your own. Increases productivity as a result, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
halfawake

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:13:20 AM

It's an automatic timer/rotator so you can easily skip from one to the next without having to keep up with timers on your own. Increases productivity as a result, :p.

I've been using Coinreaper, but thanks, I'll try that one instead.  No ugly frames with that site, so that looks like an improvement to me already.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:22:07 AM

I've been using Coinreaper, but thanks, I'll try that one instead.  No ugly frames with that site, so that looks like an improvement to me already.

No problem! I was actually using CR before I found out it had off timers and a couple dead sites. Kept trying to get a hold of the owner with no luck, so went out to make my own. And thus coinfaucets was born, :p.

I actively use the site as well, so if there are any dead sites (not just a temporary outage) they will be swapped to a different database to be checked periodically until they are back up.

Also, I'm pretty much always available for comments and suggestions!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
halfawake

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:43:34 AM

No problem! I was actually using CR before I found out it had off timers and a couple dead sites. Kept trying to get a hold of the owner with no luck, so went out to make my own. And thus coinfaucets was born, :p.

I actively use the site as well, so if there are any dead sites (not just a temporary outage) they will be swapped to a different database to be checked periodically until they are back up.

Oh, you built it huh?  Nicely done, I like the UI.  Loads much faster than the Coinreaper faucets did, I think you've got a convert here.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 07:48:31 AM

Oh, you built it huh?  Nicely done, I like the UI.  Loads much faster than the Coinreaper faucets did, I think you've got a convert here.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you continue enjoying it. Feel free to pm me or email (coinfaucets@gmail.com) any time!

Also, please share the word about the site, Smiley.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: