Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Still Go Up?  (Read 11420 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:38:12 PM

I think it is possible to grow up because now a days it is increasing incredibly. At the end of this year it can reach up to $5k and it will be reached on $10k very soon. But it can be down suddenly because any thing can be happened with crypto.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

Our bitcoin doesn't fail to make us believe that there will always be a rise after a drop. We might question ourselves four a while but at the end of the day we still smile cause we know we were never let down by bitcoin.  The team always find a way when  the technology stumbles so lets just have faith yet a keen eye for it is going in the future our bitcoin. Still on the side of price rising beyend 100k after 5 years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

Of course. Every year bitcoin always increases.
And i believe that bitcoin will always go up
Because until now bitcoin is the best and master coin.
Bitcoin have a good dev and system and its make bitcoin can last a long time
MrKapoor

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:25:10 PM

definitely bitcoin's price will rise at least for $5000/ bitcoins but some say it's going to $6,000-$7,000.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

Now that it's been proven there are many other alternatives to Bitcoin which have advantages such as quicker transactions, smaller fees, and higher mining profitability, I don't see a reason to think Bitcoin will get to $10,000.

Will the price of Bitcoin still go up? It seems so outdated when compared to its competitors.
Yes, I still believe that bitcoin will go up, not just because of its good advantages but because of bitcoin is now useful. Soon it will reach $5000. I think it will take year again before it reaches the $10000 price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

Now that it's been proven there are many other alternatives to Bitcoin which have advantages such as quicker transactions, smaller fees, and higher mining profitability, I don't see a reason to think Bitcoin will get to $10,000.

Will the price of Bitcoin still go up? It seems so outdated when compared to its competitors.
For me, it will still go up and the potential of the bitcoin to be the international currency is high. Because of its unending development and spreading specially nowadays, we can say that it must go up in these kinds of situations. Even though there are many altcoins that are introduced nowadays, it can't grow without the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin is still needed and because of this, it will allow the bitcoin to be bigger.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:45:57 PM

Bitcoin has the biggest community amongst all cryptocurrency. It appears to be outdated because bitcoin is obviously older than the new ones. And now that Bitcoin's demand and market price went skyrocket after the fork last August and an issued another hardfork to happen in the month of november, the chance of Bitcoin to continue rising is highly expected.

David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

I predict as this bitcoin is growing day by day it will go up and one day will come when it will be a only currency that all will be using mostly and it will be on top.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

There are many reasons for bitcoin to raise higher. Even the Wall Street predicted new raise. Bitcoin today is the most attractive crypto-currency and I doubt that raising Bitcoin cash, which costs 800$ today, will take bitcoin's place in that sense. I think the popularity of bitcoin is going to continue to raise for some more years, Bitcoin is somewhere in the middle of the phase of grow, this factor will make the price to raise higher and higher and break new records. Remind how many people were doubting in Bitcoin's raise more than 3k$ during this year. But the fork surprised everybody with sum close to 5k$! and it is just the half of year passed. I am wander what remaining four months are going to bring to us Smiley
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

Bitcoin has potential to keep rising as this year Bitcoin has reached around $4200,who would have thought about it few years ago.Bitcoin has been legalised in many countries and has became a know crypto currency,which is used in many online sites and local stores.This has lead more people to buy and use bitcoins and one of the reasons which cause to increase in value of it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

Yes, considering crucial aspects like the core developer team, potential and further scope, past performance and most important the user base. I don't have any doubt in my mind that the strength of Bitcoin is less than anything in $10K within next 3 to 5 years. I am not raising the question mark on the ability or the potential of alt coins but I am simply highlighting the fundamental scope and capacity of the Bitcoin. Crypto economy will grow tremendously in next 10 years which will make Bitcoin even stronger.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

It will surely continue rising. Now that what happened last August 1 made its price high that also, made more people interested and made more people to invest into Bitcoin because it became more profitable. So, the demand also increased, which means a bigger community, community that will demand for Bitcoin, that'll eventually make Bitcoin's market value even more expensive. And definitely, will continue dominating the world of cryptocurrency.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

No one can successfully predict the market right now, anything could happen. Bitcoin can survive and grow exponentially, Bitcoin Cash can surpass it and then grow much higher... They can both coexist with similar prices, or one much higher... There are so many different possible scenarios that i'd recommend either holding both as some kind of hedge against any outcome, or holding neither and wait out the storm (keep your investment in alts/eth/etc)
This question has been asked for many times here in the forum. But I do believed bitcoin is going up continually, we just don't know when will it happen. That would depend only I think for the demand of the community or whale investors, especially many of the bitcoin enthusiast are holding bitcoin in a long term.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:29:47 PM

Can? It will definitely don't forget that bitcoin is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world and still the boss. People rely on bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency. I agree that there are now modified version of bitcoin in the market and may be many other currencies with more updated versions but the thing is users still believe and trust on bitcoin, this can lead bitcoin to new heights if users continue to increase more and more.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

I personally think Bitcoin will still go up, compared to last year and this years price there is really a big difference in Bitcoin itself. Though there are a lot of new coins now and tokens created but Bitcoin is the original and was here first so it is hard for them to bring it down, that I know is sure in my opinion.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:33:48 PM

I personally think Bitcoin will still go up, compared to last year and this years price there is really a big difference in Bitcoin itself. Though there are a lot of new coins now and tokens created but Bitcoin is the original and was here first so it is hard for them to bring it down, that I know is sure in my opinion.
I think that bitcoin can still go up, there is no limits when people are buying and using bitcoin everyday. As we see the bitcoin price curve increase exponentially, from few cents in 2009 at around 4400$ in 2017, I think no one can predict that in 2009.
So for now, my predicition that bitcoin price will increase more and more and maybe in the end of this year, it achieve the 5000$ or maybe the 5500$.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

Less likely to happen this growth was because if the overwhelming demand but that seems slow now 5000 will be a target in 2018 this year is gonna end with these ups and downs bitcoin will have the base price of 4000 the price fall below it and even go above it but 5000 will happen next year only
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

Why not? It is main currency and people first hear about bitcoin then any other crypto currency.
More and more people are buying and investing money in bitcoin so yes, bitcoin can and will go up.
It's just I am scared what kind of fees we shall pay when bitcoin price go up.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:20:06 PM

There's nothing impossible with regards to price of bitcoin as people still using bitcoins in finacial transaction and the uase of btc continue to expand all over the world then yes price will continue to go up due to the rise of demand and sooner or later it would reach 10000$ or even higher.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

The average 5 years behind bitcoin has a $ 500 million increase, and this year the bitcoin rise is very sharp, I can not predict whether it will go up to 10000 $, this is still very far away. When door 5000 $ is open then it is likely to rise to 7000 $, and bitcoin this year has a multiple of 6x from last year, I'm worried if it will decrease sharply . This is a look from gox and some bitcoin banks that have kept bitcoins, and I do not know when they sell them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: