Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Still Go Up?  (Read 11417 times)
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:06:46 AM by BunnyShibe

It's possible for bitcoin to continue step up as demand increases and more open minds of modern people and mobilization of financial, banking and related worlds. Which economists predicted a few years ago (before bitcoin very popular like now) is really much happening right now. Bitcoin will be much more valuable than $5K.
Bitcoin is almost limitless when it comes to the price it can reach, 5K is nothing that is why people in the forum that truly believe in bitcoin keep telling other people to not sell even at these prices.

As you see yesterday, bitcoin went down to 3900 usd and then went up to 4300. This is crazy difference for daily traders. Bitcoin knows how to go up, it only needs our support, that's all.

Nothing exists that prevents bitcoin from going up.
FOMO, FUD always have on market. If you can keep your calm, you will have profit from crypto market and Bitcoin. Indeed, the price of Bitcoin has dumped bellow $4,000 and that is best time for you earn profit, but many trader do not know that haha.
I’m one of those persons that do not know how to do it, but at least I know that fact and avoid doing the mistake that many newbies make of trying to become traders when they do not have the knowledge or the experience to do so and that is why I prefer to hold, instead of trying my luck in trading.
Do you think hold your coin will better than trading lol Cheesy? Simple when you don't have any strategy or plans for trading, you cannot making profits. If you compare type holding to trading, both are try on your luck when investment without some things needed like my said
i think in present time it will be more better to simply hold bitcoin because currently the price of bitcoin is trading very low and there are more chances that its price will very soon start increasing, i myself have good amount of bitcoin and i am holding my bitcoin for along time because i am sure that i will get a good profit after some time.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:05:53 PM

It's possible for bitcoin to continue step up as demand increases and more open minds of modern people and mobilization of financial, banking and related worlds. Which economists predicted a few years ago (before bitcoin very popular like now) is really much happening right now. Bitcoin will be much more valuable than $5K.
Bitcoin is almost limitless when it comes to the price it can reach, 5K is nothing that is why people in the forum that truly believe in bitcoin keep telling other people to not sell even at these prices.

As you see yesterday, bitcoin went down to 3900 usd and then went up to 4300. This is crazy difference for daily traders. Bitcoin knows how to go up, it only needs our support, that's all.

FOMO, FUD always have on market. If you can keep your calm, you will have profit from crypto market and Bitcoin. Indeed, the price of Bitcoin has dumped bellow $4,000 and that is best time for you earn profit, but many trader do not know that haha.
I’m one of those persons that do not know how to do it, but at least I know that fact and avoid doing the mistake that many newbies make of trying to become traders when they do not have the knowledge or the experience to do so and that is why I prefer to hold, instead of trying my luck in trading.
Do you think hold your coin will better than trading lol Cheesy? Simple when you don't have any strategy or plans for trading, you cannot making profits. If you compare type holding to trading, both are try on your luck when investment without some things needed like my said
That is my point since I’m not a trader and I do not have any knowledge about it it will be a terrible mistake to try to trade that is why I’m holding and that is what I plan to do for the foreseeable future since trading is not something that you can learn in a day.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:28:05 PM

Bitcoin can still go up in my opinion, although currently the bitcoin is down. We do not need to panic, as we know from year to year bitcoin up and down. because there is no limit to people who buy and use bitcoin. No one can predict it, so for now we just have to wait a while and be patient to hold it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:11:02 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 11:19:39 AM by eann014

Yup, bitcoin can still recover. A lot of people are using bitcoin so I guess bitcoin is hard to beat by any other coins out there, I think they are also just relying on the ability of bitcoin.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

Yup, bitcoin can still recover. A lot of people are using bitcoin so I guss bitcoin is hard to beat by any other coins out there, I think they are also just relying on the ability of bitcoin.
investors coming from China will no longer buy bitcoin 'as it should' because regulations in the country ban it, we know that china is the home of whale investors.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:43:53 AM

Yup, bitcoin can still recover. A lot of people are using bitcoin so I guss bitcoin is hard to beat by any other coins out there, I think they are also just relying on the ability of bitcoin.
investors coming from China will no longer buy bitcoin 'as it should' because regulations in the country ban it, we know that china is the home of whale investors.
The regulators in China did not ban using bitcoin,they just halted the exchanges from executing the things and i am sure they did that to regulate every exchange and make things clear rather than banning bitcoin altogether,the FUD news is spreading like wild fire and so is the reason people are selling off their coins without thinking twice.
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:18:24 AM

Of course, maybe it could be $10,000 in next year. I don't sure that is will happen in this year, considering 2017 will end in 3 months and bitcoin price today is $3500. So, that is difficult for bitcoin to reach $10,000 in this year. Maybe in next year there are countries will be legalized bitcoin and make increased in bitcoin price.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Bitcoin will go up again as it's currently recovering slowly from the massive dump that was happened few days ago.Keep calm and buy more bitcoins! Smiley
Bitcoin has slowly recovered from the crazy crash that we had a few days ago, a few hours ago it was above 4000 now it is slightly below that but I think in the next days we are going to see a recovery that could reach 4200 to 4500 dollars in the rest of the week, the China FUD was very strong this time around but even then bitcoin was still able survive this storm.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:02:55 PM

Bitcoin will go up again as it's currently recovering slowly from the massive dump that was happened few days ago.Keep calm and buy more bitcoins! Smiley
Bitcoin has slowly recovered from the crazy crash that we had a few days ago, a few hours ago it was above 4000 now it is slightly below that but I think in the next days we are going to see a recovery that could reach 4200 to 4500 dollars in the rest of the week, the China FUD was very strong this time around but even then bitcoin was still able survive this storm.
It's hard time to guess the right one. Seems like upwardtrend, if it continued good chance to see first test 5K in the following week. Since it is really an uncertain time right now with the China FUD and ccoming hardfork.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
edmond_dantes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:43:31 PM

This is a really tense time for bitcoins price if it fails to go past 5000 I think we will drop very hard but things are slowly starting to look good

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:08:11 AM

I believe bitcoin will increase again despite the decline because the world's largest bitcoin users
in the world have started to ban but bitcoin still in use because it has its own place in the
hearts of its users and make sure bitcoin will continue to increase because in addition to the community
already many companies that use bitcoin as a means of transaction and this is not just a lie but really true.
so be sure the bitcoin will continue to grow given the increasing number of bitcoin enthusiasts
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

bitcoin shows excellent prospects today. prices are rising steadily over the next few days. I was surprised to see the bitcoin price this morning.
a lot of very positive changes and bitcoin seems to have started apart from the negative impact of China's state decision.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:05:58 AM

of course bitcoin still keep rising in because there are several factors that can interest people
because of the ease of convenience that can be provided by bitcoin in transactions for example:
- more easily in transactions for people in this modern era because only using mobile phones
- the price of banana tends to increase so many people start to look as investment material
- has begun the development of companies that start using bitcoin as a means of transaction
- bitcoin prices tend to be stable and certainly easier once in a transaction
- for people who want to make transactions between countries is very easy and efficient
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:46:57 AM

For sure. There are more years to come and I know there will still be ups and downs. More and more news that will try to discredit bitcoin but I swear bitcoin  will reach more than $10k.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Yes surely i believe bitcoin prices will continue to rise as time goes on for the next. Now bitcoin price is proving to be nearing figure $4k again. I'm sure the current price movements it's still going leads to more higher.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:03:20 AM

looks like it will drop again soon then slowly rise again ..
yeah this is always happening, but for now, I think it is more on increasing than dropping again. It will drop but sooner it will rise again.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:04:48 AM

That is my point since I’m not a trader and I do not have any knowledge about it it will be a terrible mistake to try to trade that is why I’m holding and that is what I plan to do for the foreseeable future since trading is not something that you can learn in a day.
Good decision bro! I hope more people will think like you because trading is not for everybody and people try to do the thing that they know they are not good at and they end up losing and then winning about it. I am not saying that you can never learn how to trade but trading is a skills and not eveyrone is blessed to have that like us that is why I too is holding my coins instead of trading them.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:09:02 AM

Good decision bro! I hope more people will think like you because trading is not for everybody and people try to do the thing that they know they are not good at and they end up losing and then winning about it. I am not saying that you can never learn how to trade but trading is a skills and not eveyrone is blessed to have that like us that is why I too is holding my coins instead of trading them.

I conclude with trading is not for all of the people since there are so many lazy people out there who wants to get an easy money and they didn't research on some needed info to earn continuously and to defy those possible losses who will occur unto them. And this is so bad since many of them cursed trading but they doesn't know that there fault of making a bad decision made them a loser with their trades. But bitcoins can still go up no matter what challenges came unto it and remember this coin is pretty strong and been the top 1 choices of crypto lovers.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:48:26 AM

yes I believe, that bitcoin still has a chance to continue to increase because along with the increase in user and its popularity continues to increase so as to increase trust of all parties will progress of bitcoin which keep increasing from time to time.
Likewise the price of bitcoin and altcoin although a few days earlier had fallen but now slowly began to improve and continue to rise.
noninum

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

Bitcoin journey is still very long. Of course, bitcoin still strong to climb even higher. Present condition, only a momentary decrease no need to panic. Because we have to remember bitcoin is long enough to be at the bottom.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆