Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Still Go Up?  (Read 11415 times)
KurororLus

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:47 AM

simply remember, bitcoin is still not fully available in the public Wink we're about less than 5% of the total world population ^_^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:24:24 AM

Now that it's been proven there are many other alternatives to Bitcoin which have advantages such as quicker transactions, smaller fees, and higher mining profitability, I don't see a reason to think Bitcoin will get to $10,000.

Will the price of Bitcoin still go up? It seems so outdated when compared to its competitors.
Ofcourse it will. Bitcoin now is almost 7000 USD in value.  And as the day pass by it continue to move up. And everyone is looking fo it to improve itself more for them to earn a huge amount. Many bitcoin users are hoping that the journey of bitcoin in the digital word is continue to grow and stay on top.
I'm sure, bitcoin prices will still go up, so do not doubt it. it could be that the bitcoin price exceeds $ 7500 in a short time. Well, we have seen several times the price increases that happen very quickly, so it is possible again to happen, and even become higher.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:15:54 PM

Now that it's been proven there are many other alternatives to Bitcoin which have advantages such as quicker transactions, smaller fees, and higher mining profitability, I don't see a reason to think Bitcoin will get to $10,000.

Will the price of Bitcoin still go up? It seems so outdated when compared to its competitors.
Ofcourse it will. Bitcoin now is almost 7000 USD in value.  And as the day pass by it continue to move up. And everyone is looking fo it to improve itself more for them to earn a huge amount. Many bitcoin users are hoping that the journey of bitcoin in the digital word is continue to grow and stay on top.
I'm sure, bitcoin prices will still go up, so do not doubt it. it could be that the bitcoin price exceeds $ 7500 in a short time. Well, we have seen several times the price increases that happen very quickly, so it is possible again to happen, and even become higher.

Yes ofcourse bitcoin goes up, bitcoin goes up higher and higher if people in this job will do such a good things that provided here in this job. Bitcoins price can increase quickly by the help of many people on this online job. Theres a possibility that sometimes bitcoins money will goes down that we cant control if that happen but again all the possibilities are always there but We all know all people here will help bitcoin price goes up and much higher into the upcoming future. Bitcoins price will goes up and theirs a possibility that it will happen again and again and in the end we will gain much profit and hope so that digital work like bitcoin will improve by the upcoming years and continue to grow and stay on top for this job to help us more in our future.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

simply remember, bitcoin is still not fully available in the public Wink we're about less than 5% of the total world population ^_^
in the right way. a few more years the number of people using Bitcoin will on to about 20% of the population, at the time the price will be very high

Make me great again
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

For now its head turn to south. And i am waiting to hit 5000$ to buy more bitcoins.
maybe at 6000$ i will buy a little but i hope to see it hits 5000$ in few weeks.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

Of course yes bitcoin's price will rise at least for $5000/ bitcoins and it has potential will be more expensive
especially when the segwit2x (lighting network) be activated on bitcoin's network,
 we will see on November 2017 the activation of segwit2x is bug fix for block size problem on bitcoins
if it be succesfull we will not must pay fees transaction to miners.
Yes of course bitcoin can still go up, as long as people uses it ang continuing to encourage other people to join us so that it will known to the whole universe
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

For now its head turn to south. And i am waiting to hit 5000$ to buy more bitcoins.
maybe at 6000$ i will buy a little but i hope to see it hits 5000$ in few weeks.

Bitcoin is hard to drop to $5000. $ 6000- 6500 is possible. if the price dropped to $ 5000 I will definitely buy Bitcoin

Make me great again
MANKYAL

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Bitcoin is hard to drop to $5000. $ 6000- 6500 is possible. if the price dropped to $ 5000 I will definitely buy Bitcoin
I am also sure that bitcoin price is not going to fell donw, but it will continue increasing for a long long time. I am sure that bitcoin price will never fell down below 7000$ but we are expecting that it will continue increasing and will very soon reach to 8000$
btc4

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

Ofcourse it will. Bitcoin now is almost 7000 USD in value.  And as the day pass by it continue to move up. And everyone is looking fo it to improve itself more for them to earn a huge amount. Many bitcoin users are hoping that the journey of bitcoin in the digital word is continue to grow and stay on top.

Many are waiting to inverse in bitcoin.Now it's 7000$,since the fork is nearing the value is start to reduce.Even I was waiting the value to reduce so only,it's easy to inverse.The value of bitcoin will reduce till 6000$ and it will not moves lower than that.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

Many are waiting to inverse in bitcoin.Now it's 7000$,since the fork is nearing the value is start to reduce.Even I was waiting the value to reduce so only,it's easy to inverse.The value of bitcoin will reduce till 6000$ and it will not moves lower than that.
Rather than expecting for a decrease in the price it's good to invest at the current price with what is affordable. Tomorrow the price might increase or decrease, if it decreases its an opportunity and if increases its an opportunity miss. So have trust that it goes up and invest to get the best in the upcoming days.
N0ssi

Activity: 98

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

I think BTC will rise to up to 8500$ until the next hard fork mid November. After that, Price will probably drop to around 5700$. Till the end of the year, i think a price of about 7500$ can be reached again.

In the Long-term - to my mind - bitcoin will fall back far behind other Projects. To me BTC is a speculative bubble and the "real" value may last up to a price of 30000$ per BTC. After that, the bubble Bursts and other blockchain Projects are going to hit #1.

Don't ask me which year this will be  Grin could be 2018, could be 2025 as well.

diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:09:10 PM

Long term yes, short term I think the fork has been factored into the price, hence the major bull run recently. There's been plenty resistance at 7.4k to 7.6k, where it's pushed closed and been knocked back down several times. It MIGHT break through this nearer to the fork, but that will only be temporary, as much of the money that's flooded into BTC will then be taken back out into alts. BTC price then crashes a bit and returns back to 'normal' levels.

If you plan to sell your BTC and skip the fork, you're best doing it at least 24 hours before the fork...it could get hectic and you want to be mixed in with all those trades on the day. This is what I've done - fork or not, I'm not taking the risk and losing value....should 2X fail and then BTC corrects, you could easily be worse off, even with a free airdrop. I'm comfortable to sit on the sidelines with my popcorn and watch it all unfold.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

If you cannot see the reason for bitcoin to reach that price then the only thing I can think is that you are not looking hard enough, bitcoin is the best coin out there and that is not going to change anytime soon so you better get used to it and be ready because there is a chance that bitcoin reaches that price before the end of this year.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:01:33 PM

Yes, bitcoin can go up much higher than the current price. Now the price had been moving downwards and now it had reached around $5700. Things happen unexpected and now this can be used as an opportunity to invest into different altcoins which are on the potentially growing track.
Bitcoin is not even close to reaching its limits, many people think that the current price is simply too high but I disagree the price can go up especially if you are willing to hold for a very long time, I know that holding for a long time it is difficult but we must do it if we want to get the most profits out of bitcoin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

Ofcourse it will. Bitcoin now is almost 7000 USD in value.  And as the day pass by it continue to move up. And everyone is looking fo it to improve itself more for them to earn a huge amount. Many bitcoin users are hoping that the journey of bitcoin in the digital word is continue to grow and stay on top.

Yes ofcourse bitcoin goes up, bitcoin goes up higher and higher if people in this job will do such a good things that provided here in this job. Bitcoins price can increase quickly by the help of many people on this online job. Theres a possibility that sometimes bitcoins money will goes down that we cant control if that happen but again all the possibilities are always there but We all know all people here will help bitcoin price goes up and much higher into the upcoming future. Bitcoins price will goes up and theirs a possibility that it will happen again and again and in the end we will gain much profit and hope so that digital work like bitcoin will improve by the upcoming years and continue to grow and stay on top for this job to help us more in our future.
Bitcoin price go up and down everything, but you don't have to worry about that because whenever the price go down it will surely go up again - like magic. Smiley
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:03:37 PM

Yes, bitcoin can go up much higher than the current price. Now the price had been moving downwards and now it had reached around $5700. Things happen unexpected and now this can be used as an opportunity to invest into different altcoins which are on the potentially growing track.
Bitcoin is not even close to reaching its limits, many people think that the current price is simply too high but I disagree the price can go up especially if you are willing to hold for a very long time, I know that holding for a long time it is difficult but we must do it if we want to get the most profits out of bitcoin.
Trading follow the cycle of Bitcoin, you will not need to spend much time to wait the price of Bitcoin increases and take profits. To be honest, only holding Bitcoin and wait the price of Bitcoin reaches your target without any signal, reason or momentum growth will make you lose money.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Utanjaran

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

Broadly speaking, obviously bitcoin still has the power to up. However, for now bitcoin needs to experience price correction. Yes, there are some altcoins that potentially provide greater profits.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:35:00 AM

I can not understand your said, do you mean the price of Bitcoin will be high by it has limited total coin supply? But, you forget an update in the Bitcoin system. This system can clone to new coin through the hard fork and the ability of clonned coin still can support the transaction from Bitcoin. Recently, there are many people used Bitcoin Cash to replace Bitcoin transaction because the time confirm.
Really? Are people using Bitcoin cash? For what? For trading on altcoin exchanges?
Let's get real - bitcoin cash may have slightly lower confirmation times only because it is NOT used by many people.
So the network is not congested and still has good capacity to accumulate for every single transaction.
Correct, I hear many times that other coins are faster than bitcoin but what they never say to you is that those coins have almost no users, so it is obvious those networks are fast, if they needed to deal with the amount of transactions bitcoin needs to deal with they will not perform any better.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:01:46 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 01:09:13 PM by vasrasus

I can not understand your said, do you mean the price of Bitcoin will be high by it has limited total coin supply? But, you forget an update in the Bitcoin system. This system can clone to new coin through the hard fork and the ability of clonned coin still can support the transaction from Bitcoin. Recently, there are many people used Bitcoin Cash to replace Bitcoin transaction because the time confirm.
Really? Are people using Bitcoin cash? For what? For trading on altcoin exchanges?
Let's get real - bitcoin cash may have slightly lower confirmation times only because it is NOT used by many people.
So the network is not congested and still has good capacity to accumulate for every single transaction.
Correct, I hear many times that other coins are faster than bitcoin but what they never say to you is that those coins have almost no users, so it is obvious those networks are fast, if they needed to deal with the amount of transactions bitcoin needs to deal with they will not perform any better.
The fact that btc continues to high then were all right that btc can still go up as well that it is able to occupy still new users as well as more transactions, there's just need some correction to update slow transactions and lower fees.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

What I observed the movement value of bitcoin is good, I think there are still price pump will happen with bitcoin and it can be increase more soon. So in order to make more profit better to invest  more bitcoin so that you can make profit every time the price of bitcoin increase and reach $8,000 before the end of this year 2017.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: