Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Still Go Up?  (Read 11415 times)
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:30 AM

Of course BTC can go up, it's all about people who are using the network and how valuable it becomes to all of us. But it can't go up infinitely
It cannot go up forever but we are very far away from reaching the limits of the amount of money bitcoin can get in, this is what many people fail to see, bitcoin is going to become huge and that means prices above 100k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:27:33 AM

Of course BTC can go up, it's all about people who are using the network and how valuable it becomes to all of us. But it can't go up infinitely
It cannot go up forever but we are very far away from reaching the limits of the amount of money bitcoin can get in, this is what many people fail to see, bitcoin is going to become huge and that means prices above 100k.
You're right, Bitcoin is still very far from the limit. Only a small amount of money from other markets to flow into the bitcoin price will increase significantly.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

Yes, i think the present price of Bitcoin isn't the last goal target that Bitcoin could reach.
Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:55:54 PM

yes it is Demand and supply .

till now have Huge Demand so it is normally to go up and will be next 3 years
shalnark

Merit: 121

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

Well there's nothing impossible with regards to price of bitcoin as people still using bitcoins in payment transaction and bitcoin was continue to expand all over the world. For me, yes price will continue to go up due to the rise of demand in the market. Bitcoin is also the most profitable currency exist online.
ACVinegar

Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:44 AM

I think Bitcoin will go up because today bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. Majority of people was encourange to learn and accept the potential which would cause it's price to increase because of demand. Many people trust in bitcoin. We always hope bitcoin is always increasing and its users are always increasing because bitcoin can help the difficulties of everyone.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:38:51 PM

I think Bitcoin will go up because today bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. Majority of people was encourange to learn and accept the potential which would cause it's price to increase because of demand. Many people trust in bitcoin. We always hope bitcoin is always increasing and its users are always increasing because bitcoin can help the difficulties of everyone.
There is no stopping limit of bitcoin prices and prices will cross millions in coming days just wait and watch bitcoin will go at the top most precious level and the people who get benefits form it will score millions of millions from it, this is just beginning and world is praising bitcoin just imagine when the prices will be in 6 figures and then to the next node the golden time has just started and people who are visionary are already in.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:51:33 PM

Of course, the price of bitcoin can go up no matter the price because many people are buying bitcoins.
The price of bitcoin can never be too expensive for those that have the money to buy, it can only be expensive for guys like me and you.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 08:02:48 PM by Hobo66

I would say yes, bitcoin has allot of potentialin values so the bitcoin price will go up again,
bitcoin is the highest trading currency in the market crypto world.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

Of course, the price of bitcoin can go up no matter the price because many people are buying bitcoins.
The price of bitcoin can never be too expensive for those that have the money to buy, it can only be expensive for guys like me and you.
Just remember there is something called correction where people feel the market has reached saturation point.
The skyrocketing price won't happened continuously and some people think that the correction time should happened soon before new year.
We wish the price continue growing , but the fact says not now. Well .... let's see.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

I think there is a big potential of still going up, this month of december has dropped down but i trust the world market will positively move going up this 1st quarter of 2018, and i am hoping it will always stay stable in the market
Happy 2018 everyone
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

The future of bitcoin can not be determined by FUD, or comparative market alone but whether or not they are willing to evolve. The price index are driven mostly because there are foreseeable future for the product. Take for example price usually go up when an important fork is to happen, other than that people prefer to be numb. Secondly looking at the introduction of Bitcoin Futures to Cboe and CME, which also upscaled BTC transactions to the point of high transaction fees. In short, as long as new use cases present themselves, BTC will go up regardless of the odds or competitors.
puranijeans0011

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Yes, i think the present price of Bitcoin isn't the last goal target that Bitcoin could reach.
Outdated is the key word you mentioned here.  To me BCH wants to stay the path of the outdated coin with its only key improvement of increasing block size.  I would like to see how they would ever plan to handle mass adoption.  Are we going to be talking GB blocks by then?  Bitcoin needs innovation such as lightening network to stay ahead of the game or else an altcoin will eventually take its place.  BTC is on the right path whereas BCH is just placing a bandaid on a problem that they will have to circle around to fix again and again if the team stays that path.  I think both coins can coexist but the true Bitcoin is Core err...Segwit2X...we'll have to go another round in November, but after that the future looks very bright
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

It surely can, but I guess we may not see the level of growth that we have seen last year, until we have something like Lightning Network going forward.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

Going through the growth chart I found that the price will reach much higher in value with respect to time. So, without any sort of frustration users can believe in its growth. The time it has taken to reach the growth too is big compared to that of various other investments is small.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

I think bitcoin is likely to rise and fall. but we do not expect the bottom below. and also the height of it. life coins are bitcoin so there is a possibility that his movements are very high or decrease.

nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

can be very. because now the bitcoin is starting to move forward to raise its value. that's all of you do not ever worry about bitcoin, because with the time not too long the bitcoin price is expensive again like yesterday

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀