Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7794 times)
1Click Medical (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:09:34 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 05:20:30 PM by 1Click Medical

An open email to everyone that purchased 1med tokens.

Fortunately, everyone that bought 1med tokens made a wise
decision and I would like everyone to enjoy a "win" this Christmas.

Here is what I am going to do...

I have changed the dates for the 1med roll out. Q2 will be the pre-ico and Q3 will be the official company launch with our ICO.

What does this mean to you?

The amount of USD you used to buy 1med tokens plus an additional 100% match of those USD's is your bonus for that wise decision. Plus, you get to keep all your 1med tokens for the launch in 2018.

Let me give you a example...

Joe bought $1,000 of 1med tokens.

> Joe will receive $2,000 plus he gets to keep 100% of his 1med tokens.

It's a huge victory for everyone! Congratulations!

Moving forward...

The decisions you make now will paint your future. Timing is everything and the time is upon us now. The markets are being injected with
massive amounts of liquidity. Capitalize on this windfall by following the 4 pillars and be rewarded in the future 100X.

In closing, nothing is guaranteed in life. Being free to make sound choices and reaping the rewards of those sound investment decisions is a blessing.

It has been an honor to forge new friendships and see the spark of life 1med has given people. That in itself is most rewarding. Money comes and money goes but true friendships last a lifetime.

Have a blessed Christmas. Take time to enjoy life and the loved ones around you. Life is short, don't blink, you might just miss it.

=============================================================================

I wanted to give everyone an update on the 1med project.

The platform is in its final stages and has been tested by us. We will be having live demos early 2018. If you would like to participate
in the live doctor/patient consultation, please message me.

I have decided to change the date of the pre-ico. With the massive run up with the market, it made more sense to move the pre-ico
to Q2 2018.

The website is getting a facelift also.

I will be announcing more in the next couple of weeks.

Ken Carothers

Welcome to 1ClickMedical,

the most technologically advanced, secure, borderless telemedicine application on earth.

::CEO INTRODUCTION::

Hello, Everyone!

Welcome to 1clickmedical.com

My name is Ken Carothers and I have been involved with the community for over 4 years. I started the facebook group Crypto Warriors back in 2013.

I believe we are about to witness real-life usage of blockchain technology. The blockchain is an important invention in the history of mankind and it is important as the wheel,

the printing press, the engine and the internet itself.

I believe the community has reached a fork in the road. It's time to show the world a business that actually uses the blockchain with a "ready to market" service/product and that is what we have.

I am very excited to be the first company to marry 2 technologies that will benefit the human race no matter where you live.

Finding a medical professional is a time-consuming, costly, and in many places around the world, an unattainable challenge.

No longer will patients have to go without professional medical care under an antiquated healthcare system.

"1ClickMedical will eradicate the barriers of conventional telemedicine platforms to offer a seamless medical
experience for both patients and providers, anytime anywhere with just one click."

"1ClickMedical will revolutionize the medical industry and will make lives of people better by providing them medical support anytime, anywhere with just one click!

"1ClickMedical will emerge as a time-saving and efficient alternative to the conventional doctor-patient relationship.
People can connect with any doctor that will meet your specific use case.

As we unfold what our company has to offer the world, you will see an actual real company using the blockchain technology live. Yes, no whitepaper with a promise.

The product is in its final stage. The team comprises of dedicated, honest, passionate and one of the best professional groups available for the task.

Join us in our mission to spread professional life saving healthcare access to everyone,
everywhere around this great world that we call home, with just one click.

This is only the beginning!

Feel free to sign up at 1clickmedical.com for all the latest information.

We will be hitting the market at a fast pace so don't blink, you just might miss something. I'll end with the opening...

Thank you for your time!

Ken Carothers

::1CLICKMEDICAL NEWSLETTERS::

The New World of Medicine
World Healthcare Overview

::BOUNTIES::

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103968.0

This is some important information for early token sale.

The Earky Token-sale/Seed Round is over. Thank you for all the support. We will update the pre-ito dates soon.

Total No. of coins - 250mil.

Ticker Symbol - 1MED

Early Token Sale Round

OCT 15 - OCT 20

Tokens to be offered - 50mil.

Token price 1000 Satoshis  -> Early Token Sale

How to buy 1MED Tokens?

Youtube
PDF Guide

Dates to be announced later...

Pre ITO  
ITO

Connect with us at various social media platforms
Facebook Page
Facebook Group
Telegram Announcement Channel
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

Sounds like a good cause! Goodluck on your project!
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

Sounds like a good cause! Goodluck on your project!

Thank you.

Yes, this is a game changer.
TheElfGod

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

Hello everyone.

I would like to introduce you to 1ClickMedical.

Before we reveal our company details, I needed to make this post to communicate some starting points.

Bounty translations are on a separate thread   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103968.0
If you would like to reserve a translation, please go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103968.0

As we unfold what our company has to offer the world, you will see an actual real company using the blockchain technology live. Yes, no whitepaper
with a promise.

As everyone is aware of, there are endless ico's based off an idea and that raise a lot of funds to pursue those ideas. Some are good, some are bad and others are just plain off the wall.

I believe the community has reached a fork in the road. It's time to show the world a business that actually uses the blockchain with a "ready to market" service/product and that is what we have.

I am very excited to be the first company to marry 2 technologies that will benefit the human race no matter where you live.

This is only the beginning!

Feel free to sign up at 1clickmedical.com for all the latest information.

We will be hitting the market at a fast pace so don't blink, you just might miss something.

I'll end with the opening...

My name is Ken Carothers and I have been involved with the community for over 4 years. I started the facebook group crypto warriors back in 2013. Stop on over and check us out. I am a very transparent person.

Thank you for your time!

Ken

Following it cap Cheesy
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

Medical project, it's good one
But not much information on the site
Waiting for more information and updates about this project
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

The information I read is not complete, who is the development team? How much is the total supply of coins in the output? And so much more other information is not clear. Hopefully this criticism can help your project succeed

1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:45:29 PM

Are you Ready?

Finding a medical professional is a time-consuming, costly, and in many places around the world, an unattainable challenge. No longer will anyone, anywhere be without access to a medical professional. Welcome to 1ClickMedical, the most technologically advanced, secure, borderless telemedicine application on earth. 1ClickMedical will eradicate the barriers of conventional telemedicine platforms to offer a seamless medical experience for both patients and providers, anytime anywhere with just one click. No longer will patients have to go without professional medical care under an antiquated healthcare system.  Welcome to the future of healthcare... for everyone, everywhere, today!

Join us in our mission
                                                  to spread professional life saving healthcare access to everyone, everywhere
                                                            around this great world that we call home, with just one click.

Ken Carothers
1ClickMedical                              

1 Week Away!
BelieverB

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:47:01 PM

I am so excited to be a part of 1clickmedical project!! everyone wins!!
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

I am so excited to be a part of 1clickmedical project!! everyone wins!!

Better health + financial freedom = Set Free!

Ken
empiremoon

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

looks good, cant wait to see the full detail of this project. gudluck Smiley
sjt10

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

Can't wait to learn more and be a part of this, a great cause to be part of.
gidi521

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

Wow! Medicine is always necessary. There are no superfluous projects in this sphere. I look forward to the implementation
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

Okay, the name is catchy and the idea is interesting. Good luck.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:03:46 PM

details this project very not complete, i'm dot know what is this coins? where is website, slack / telegram , facebook and twitter?
What is the amount and price of this ICO? who is the team in your project?  Huh

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

More information would indeed be helpful.
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:53:05 AM

Hi Ken!

Here's the Filipino Translation for this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126527.new#new

I'll just update all the threads for 1ClickMedical as you go along.

Again thanks for considering me for this task.

And congratulations to you! I can't wait for the launching! Smiley
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

Hi Ken!

Here's the Filipino Translation for this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126527.new#new

I'll just update all the threads for 1ClickMedical as you go along.

Again thanks for considering me for this task.

And congratulations to you! I can't wait for the launching! Smiley

Thank you!

The team behind 1ClickMedical along with the community makes this project a success even before we launch.

ken
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:41:23 AM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your interest in the 1ClickProject. I really appreciate the faith you have already extended to me along with the 1ClickMedical project.

As I put the finishing touches on the bounty details/reweards, I promise a special bonus to those that have already reached out.

Here is my latest info. Ok, more like a teaser. But I promise you this, you will be proud to be part of what all of us together will accomplish.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:55:06 AM

First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:22:42 AM

First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.

Hello NrX,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you that we need more "meat" for the community.

I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set.

Give me just a little more time to polish some details... I promise you along and everyone else that you will love it.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: