Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7794 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:58:51 PM

I completely missed this project and now found out from this update and counter showing remaining time to participate in early seed round at 1000 satoshi rate. It is not enough time to prepare myself but this is just beginning and next round will be for us who missed this one. I like the project as this has huge potential to become successful business.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sjt10

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

As we enter the last 3 hours of our early seed round, I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has been with me and share my vision of a better world for every person that has been blessed to be here.

For those that don't know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Ken Carothers. I have been in this world we all call the blockchain for 5 years. I have seen its growth, the crashes and every media outlet claiming bitcoin died. I believe we are up to 114 times bitcoin died according to the one sided news media.

Why must they say this you ask? Great question. I'll boil it down to the basics. When Satoshi Nakamoto released the Bitcoin white paper in the fall of 2008, little did the world know that what he did would change the course of history. The birth of the Bitcoin blockchain genesis block was January 3rd, 2009. Now we are entering the 9th year of this wonderful technology.

If you are part of the blockchain industry, consider yourself as a trailblazer with the worlds most cutting edge technology that will dwarf any revolution throughout history.

My life has been forever changed along with many others because of Satoshi.

I have funded 1ClickMedical 100% out of my own pocket. I have also given away 6 figures in contests in our group Crypto Warriors. I started the group back in 2013 and along the way had great help from honest, caring people who are willing to take time out of their life to teach others about the blockchain.

I will close with this...In life, there are many challenges. We live in a world that people hate each simply because we all are different. That is a very sad position to be in.

I'm not pushing 1ClickMedical on anyone because it's your choice and there are many great choices to jump in the game. I will urge you to at least jump in somewhere.

To a better future for all,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

Ken it's been an honor to know you. I remember when you first brought up bitcoin to me 2-3 years ago. I was confused and didn't see the big picture, but I bought $20 worth on and off for a few months when btc was in the $200 range. You told me bitcoin is like the rabbit hole and once you fall in I'd be hooked. Well life sidetracked me and I quit buying or learning until you touched base with me again. Your excitement about bitcoin got me looking at it again and shocked to see my investment had grown nicely. You led me to the rabbit hole, but I had to jump! I'm so thankful you took the time to lead me to the jump off point.

I've witnessed you give away stratis, nexus, janus, ledger hardware wallets, .5 btc and now 1MED just while I've been a part of Crypto Warriors! You promised to let the CW community know first about any project you got involved in, you kept your promise. You are a very generous person with your money, time and knowledge.

Congratulations on this next part of your life with 1ClickMedical! I'm excited to be apart of the journey.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

I completely missed this project and now found out from this update and counter showing remaining time to participate in early seed round at 1000 satoshi rate. It is not enough time to prepare myself but this is just beginning and next round will be for us who missed this one. I like the project as this has huge potential to become successful business.

With 1,5 hours to go on the current round, there must be some space to buy in? The next round will be more expensive, so any 1Med collected now, will offer you a decent starting point.

Its your own choice, to buy whenever you wishes for, but my logic says to step in as early as possible

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
mak_rura

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

As we enter the last 3 hours of our early seed round, I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has been with me and share my vision of a better world for every person that has been blessed to be here.

For those that don't know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Ken Carothers. I have been in this world we all call the blockchain for 5 years. I have seen its growth, the crashes and every media outlet claiming bitcoin died. I believe we are up to 114 times bitcoin died according to the one sided news media.

Why must they say this you ask? Great question. I'll boil it down to the basics. When Satoshi Nakamoto released the Bitcoin white paper in the fall of 2008, little did the world know that what he did would change the course of history. The birth of the Bitcoin blockchain genesis block was January 3rd, 2009. Now we are entering the 9th year of this wonderful technology.

If you are part of the blockchain industry, consider yourself as a trailblazer with the worlds most cutting edge technology that will dwarf any revolution throughout history.

I have funded 1ClickMedical 100% out of my own pocket. I have also given away 6 figures in contests in our group Crypto Warriors. I started the group back in 2013 and along the way had great help from honest, caring people who are willing to take time out of their life to teach others about the blockchain.

I will close with this...In life, there are many challenges. We live in a world that people hate each simply because we all are different. That is a very sad position to be in.

I'm not pushing 1ClickMedical on anyone because it's your choice and there are many great choices to jump in the game. I will urge you to at least jump in somewhere.

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

Ken it's been an honor to know you. I remember when you first brought up bitcoin to me 2-3 years ago. I was confused and didn't see the big picture, but I bought $20 worth on and off for a few months when btc was in the $200 range. You told me bitcoin is like the rabbit hole and once you fall in I'd be hooked. Well life sidetracked me and I quit buying or learning until you touched base with me again. Your excitement about bitcoin got me looking at it again and shocked to see my investment had grown nicely. You led me to the rabbit hole, but I had to jump! I'm so thankful you took the time to lead me to the jump off point.

I've witnessed you give away stratis, nexus, janus, ledger hardware wallets, .5 btc and now 1MED just while I've been a part of Crypto Warriors! You promised to let the CW community know first about any project you got involved in, you kept your promise. You are a very generous person with your money, time and knowledge.

Congratulations on this next part of your life with 1ClickMedical! I'm excited to be apart of the journey.

can't agree more with this. ken's group of crypto warriors was my introduction for understanding what the power of blockchains and the cryptocurrency ecosystem can achieve. i believe cultivating a group as curious, skeptical, and organic prepares you in understanding the needs that can and are being solved in crypto and ken hit it right on the nail with this. it's a really powerful market that's ready for a decentralized transformation and people are desperate for the ability to have some control over their health on a global scale.

in the short time of being an admin at crypto warriors, i've learned a lot about how to recognize a good project and how even a good project can suffer from lack of excitement in the market or competition. i'm glad to have been apart of the birth of this project that suffers from neither of those conditions and i owe it to ken for giving me that opportunity. he's a hard working and generous guy with a lot of good ppl behind him and he's got some big plans to put those ppl to work.

looking forward to the success of your project
sjt10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

Hi everyone!
We wanted everyone to know about the status of 1ClickMedical and the early seed round that ended yesterday. First, there were 50 million tokens of the 250 million total up for sale, all tokens not sold were slated to be burned.

Ken Carothers officially burned the remaining tokens from the early seed round. This is the public address they went to and nobody has the keys = burned! That is great news for everyone. The value of your 1meds goes up now!

3PMRNRT4X6WPEch9CyAWgHkW9KyLmdBvcFj

Second, the pre-ico is scheduled for January 15 to February 15, 2018!

Thank you for your belief in the 1Click team! We are excited and looking forward to release more details as the pre-ico draws closer.
whoeier

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

here is the burn wallet on the explorer: https://wavesexplorer.com/address/3PMRNRT4X6WPEch9CyAWgHkW9KyLmdBvcFj

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:47:53 AM

This will be awesome if it becomes reality. Long way to go, good luck
Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:06:25 PM

This will be awesome if it becomes reality. Long way to go, good luck
Thank you very much =)
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

Hey,
Thanks jeff.
1Click Medical (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:49:37 PM

Thank You!
Hello Everyone!

I would like to thank the team of 1ClickMedical for the hard work they have been putting into what started off as a vision and now is becoming a reality. Stayed glued to this thread.

A couple of key bullet points...

*All bonuses have been paid
*You can trade/buy 1MED tokens on the waves platform now.
*The pre-ico starts January 15th at 6pm eastern standard time and will end February 15th at 6pm.
*43,811,161.6080385 tokens were burned from the early seed round. Market Cap is now at 206,188,838.39196 1MED tokens. All tokens not sold will be burned in the pre-ico.
*Jack Carothers Sr. is heading up the 1ClickMedical Foundation. He brings a lifetime of experience from his ministry Helping Hands International Ministries.

links that everyone needs to be connected to...

1ClickMedical's web page
1clickmedical.com

1ClickMedicals facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/1ClickMedical/

Facebook group for crypto warriors I started in 2013
https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/?ref=br_tf

Buckle up everyone, you are about to see history being made on the blockchain.

Thank you,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

Thank You!
Hello Everyone!

I would like to thank the team of 1ClickMedical for the hard work they have been putting into what started off as a vision and now is becoming a reality. Stayed glued to this thread.

A couple of key bullet points...

*All bonuses have been paid
*You can trade/buy 1MED tokens on the waves platform now.
*The pre-ico starts January 15th at 6pm eastern standard time and will end February 15th at 6pm.
*43,811,161.6080385 tokens were burned from the early seed round. Market Cap is now at 206,188,838.39196 1MED tokens. All tokens not sold will be burned in the pre-ico.
*Jack Carothers Sr. is heading up the 1ClickMedical Foundation. He brings a lifetime of experience from his ministry Helping Hands International Ministries.

links that everyone needs to be connected to...

1ClickMedical's web page
1clickmedical.com

1ClickMedicals facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/1ClickMedical/

Facebook group for crypto warriors I started in 2013
https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/?ref=br_tf

Buckle up everyone, you are about to see history being made on the blockchain.

Thank you,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

So Excited to know this.
Thanks
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

Hi Xandan,

Yes, the early seed round has ended. The pre-ico starts January 15th, 2018 and the 1MED tokens will be up for grabs at 5000 satoshi's. Just a suggestion, the 1MED tokens are trading on the waves platform now. The trading volume and price will allow you to get 1MED tokens anywhere between 1000 - 2000 satoshi's.

I wanted everyone to know that the 1MED token is only using the waves platform until we release our main home...hint, hint. Until then, buy / sell / watch us make history as we roll out to the community what we promised.

The 1MED tokens will be swapped out at 1:1 when we announce our platform. Don't be concerned with missing out on the swap if you own 1MED tokens. I personally stand behind everyones 1MED holdings and guarantee a smooth transition. 

The 1ClickMedical community is a movement from the ground up. I have personally built the team with the best of the best for us.

As we continue to bridge the gap in healthcare, I want to thank all of you for your passion, desire and pure hearts as we take this technology around the world.

These are exciting times for the blockchain ecosystem.

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Founder Crypto Warriors 2013

1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:04:05 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 05:15:21 AM by 1Click Medical

Teaser Alert!

1ClickMedical will have Veterinarians on our platform!

Think about this multi-billion dollar market.

How about the farmers all over the world that feed their family by having healthy livestock?

How about the family pet? They are more than pets, they are family.

1ClickMedical...Only 1Click to enter!

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Founder of Crypto Warriors 2013
IanTyszka

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:28:42 AM

Teaser Alert!

How about the farmers all over the world that feed their family by having healthy livestock?

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

The possibilities with this platform seem endless, and I can't wait until we can use and benefit from this great service! Thank you Ken and the team for bringing this all together!
whoeier

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:36:58 AM

Teaser Alert!

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

The possibilities with this platform seem endless, and I can't wait until we can use and benefit from this great service! Thank you Ken and the team for bringing this all together!

I agree, when a platform can diversify between, human medical care, animal medical care and perhaps ( I'll expect it to be honest) go beyond this and extend even further, the platform itself can become a central system for all health care related situations.

Anurag Rathore

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

Teaser Alert!

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

I agree, when a platform can diversify between, human medical care, animal medical care and perhaps ( I'll expect it to be honest) go beyond this and extend even further, the platform itself can become a central system for all health care related situations.

Exactly Jeff.
sjt10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:03:17 AM

Teaser Alert!

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

Exciting news for sure! 1Click addressing 2 massive industries, human health care and pet care, is going to change how doctors of all types do business. Looking forward to being able to use this great service!
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

Teaser Alert!

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

It is such a beautiful experience.
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:02:35 PM

Teaser Alert!

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

We have only scratched the surface of what we are currently working on. What we have will blow the blockchain community out of their minds.

This is one reason I like the gradual release of information.

Mark my words...Next year, people will be saying "Where was this information at? Why am I only hearing about this now?"

And all we have to do is point everyone back to this thread.

I am very proud of the 1ClickMedical team!

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Founder Crypto Warriors 2013

1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

Thank you for the kind words. I have always believed in this technology. I have taken the punches from friends and family in the early days of bitcoin. Fast forward to today and now I have meetups at my house. The last one had over 100 people.

Remember to have the patience with new people that are entering this space as I had with you. This is not easy to understand and new people need walked through the process. Basically, pay it forward.

One other point I would like to address is family. Family is your core foundation. Put your family first. Better yet, get your family addicted as much as all of us are and you have it made Grin

Ken
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: