Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7794 times)
1Click Medical (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:30:00 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:15:14 PM by 1Click Medical

Protocol? What protocol?

As 1ClickMedical prepares to take our technology to the world, I will be sharing the inside workings of how we are actually getting the work completed.

I have personally been involved in the blockchain ecosystem for over 5 years. During those 5 years, I have consumed my life by participating in the transformation of this bleeding edge technology /jb/ . What I see today is a mass entry of new people that are looking for a payday. Unlike years before when we entered this space because the blockchain technology meant freedom, the massive increase in value of bitcoin has attracted what I call "opportunists". Anyone and everyone are jumping in the game for a quick cash out without having that core principle the blockchain solves. Yes, trustless is one of those but the core of the blockchain is personal freedom.

Throw a fancy webpage together, have a whitepaper attached to a cool looking twisted roadmap and don't forget about the massive team pictures and all their accolades. If that is what turns you on to a project, 1ClickMedical might not be for you.

Protocol? What protocol?

Do you realize there was never a roadmap until one project decided to slap something together and post it. Their post became the protocol for all future projects. You see, todays protocol was yesterdays innovation... I like to say "thinking outside the box."

Thinking outside the box is what you get from me.

I invite everyone to join me on this journey as we change history by changing tomorrow.

Thank you for reading my post.

Ken Carothers
Ceo 1ClickMedical
Author p2s series
Founder  Crypto Warriors Facebook Group 2013
1st community facebook group with its own currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:57 AM

Grab some free 1MED Tokens!

sjt10

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:49:06 AM

I'm glad that you are not following protocol and thinking outside the box!  It's great to know this project actually has more behind it than just a fancy site and whitepaper.
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:12:39 AM

Research shows that 70% of all doctor’s office visits are unnecessary, and over a third of all minor medical conditions can be treated without a trip to the doctor at all.

(The Wellness Councils of America)
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:23:45 AM

I'm glad that you are not following protocol and thinking outside the box!  It's great to know this project actually has more behind it than just a fancy site and whitepaper.

Thanks for stopping by. I can sum the whitepaper up on a business card. A person will be able to have access to our network of doctors via a secured virtual waiting room from the convenience of their location.

We have more than that but sometimes you need to keep it simple.

As we roll 1ClickMedical out, you will start to see how complex this technology is. We simply have made the complex simple for the average person.

Stop by crypto warriors on facebook and pick up some cwt tokens for free. You will be able to use those same tokens during the pre-ico of 1MEDS for a discount.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

sabrosa

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know what the pre ico price will be in sats?
Thanks!
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:34:08 PM

Our mission is simple...1clickmedical.com is committed to providing better access, quality and affordability to healthcare globally. We will expand the use of telemedicine and lead the way to improving healthcare for all! -Dr. Rockacy

1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know what the pre ico price will be in sats?
Thanks!

Hi and thanks for stopping by.

The pre-ico is 5000 satoshi's.

There will be a nice bonus if you have cryptowarrior tokens we air drop for free at our facebook group Crypto Warriors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:38:36 PM

Our mission is simple...1clickmedical.com is committed to providing better access, quality and affordability to healthcare globally. We will expand the use of telemedicine and lead the way to improving healthcare for all! -Dr. Rockacy

Tarheel9600

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/XpeugbG.jpg

https://thesource.americantelemed.org/blogs/jessica-washington/2017/10/26/american-telemedicine-association-supports-action-expanding-telemedicine-for-opioid-crisis
sjt10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:11:14 AM

Great news for 1ClickMedical! The drug epidemic is insane and any additional help telemedicine can bring to the table is a welcomed move

https://i.imgur.com/XpeugbG.jpg

https://thesource.americantelemed.org/blogs/jessica-washington/2017/10/26/american-telemedicine-association-supports-action-expanding-telemedicine-for-opioid-crisis
Joecha

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:12:36 AM

Haven't seen any updates for a while... Any news on this project as far as what's next?
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

An open email to everyone that purchased 1med tokens.

Fortunately, everyone that bought 1med tokens made a wise
decision and I would like everyone to enjoy a "win" this Christmas.

Here is what I am going to do...

I have changed the dates for the 1med roll out. Q2 will be the pre-ico and Q3 will be the official company launch with our ICO.

What does this mean to you?

The amount of USD you used to buy 1med tokens plus an additional 100% match of those USD's is your bonus for that wise decision. Plus, you get to keep all your 1med tokens for the launch in 2018.

Let me give you a example...

Joe bought $1,000 of 1med tokens.

> Joe will receive $2,000 plus he gets to keep 100% of his 1med tokens.

It's a huge victory for everyone! Congratulations!

Moving forward...

The decisions you make now will paint your future. Timing is everything and the time is upon us now. The markets are being injected with
massive amounts of liquidity. Capitalize on this windfall by following the 4 pillars and be rewarded in the future 100X.

In closing, nothing is guaranteed in life. Being free to make sound choices and reaping the rewards of those sound investment decisions is a blessing.

It has been an honor to forge new friendships and see the spark of life 1med has given people. That in itself is most rewarding. Money comes and money goes but true friendships last a lifetime.

Have a blessed Christmas. Take time to enjoy life and the loved ones around you. Life is short, don't blink, you might just miss it.

=============================================================================

I wanted to give everyone an update on the 1med project.

The platform is in its final stages and has been tested by us. We will be having live demos early 2018. If you would like to participate
in the live doctor/patient consultation, please message me.

I have decided to change the date of the pre-ico. With the massive run up with the market, it made more sense to move the pre-ico
to Q2 2018.

The website is getting a facelift also.

I will be announcing more in the next couple of weeks.

Ken Carothers

Joecha

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Thanks Ken, that's a great way to start the New Year indeed.  Definitely looking forward to the rollout of what sounds like an exciting and much needed platform. In the meantime, how are you going to go about doling out the USD to early investors? Is there anything they need to do in order to obtain this great gift from you? Thanks and looking forward to hearing more this coming year!
sabrosa

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

I just saw this Christmas gift... how nice. Thank you. Will this bonus be given out in 1click tokens?

I have changed the dates for the 1med roll out. Q2 will be the pre-ico and Q3 will be the official company launch with our ICO.

The amount of USD you used to buy 1med tokens plus an additional 100% match of those USD's is your bonus for that wise decision. Plus, you get to keep all your 1med tokens for the launch in 2018.

Moving forward...

The decisions you make now will paint your future. Timing is everything and the time is upon us now. The markets are being injected with
massive amounts of liquidity. Capitalize on this windfall by following the 4 pillars and be rewarded in the future 100X.

In closing, nothing is guaranteed in life. Being free to make sound choices and reaping the rewards of those sound investment decisions is a blessing.

It has been an honor to forge new friendships and see the spark of life 1med has given people. That in itself is most rewarding. Money comes and money goes but true friendships last a lifetime.

Have a blessed Christmas. Take time to enjoy life and the loved ones around you. Life is short, don't blink, you might just miss it.

The platform is in its final stages and has been tested by us. We will be having live demos early 2018. If you would like to participate

I have decided to change the date of the pre-ico. With the massive run up with the market, it made more sense to move the pre-ico
to Q2 2018.

Ken Carothers

sjt10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

I just saw this Christmas gift... how nice. Thank you. Will this bonus be given out in 1click tokens?

Moving forward...

to Q2 2018.

Ken Carothers

Send Ken a PM on facebook, he was sending it out as btc.
yappieweikang

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

Overall concept looks creative and interesting..
The marketing campaign seems to have started.
Keep it up!
Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:22:41 AM

I am no longer associated with 1MED.
As I have bought some tokens in the pre-sale can I get an idea of the current situation?
Thanks
Good Luck
sabrosa

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Hi, I messaged both Ken and 1click on facebook regarding the christmas BTC reward. Haven't heard back... please advise what steps i need to take to get reward... thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: