View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elrajrep

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:10:55 PM

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
james3

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:15:20 AM

I did a withdraw on Monday of this week, 1 December 2013, and I still didn't received the amount on my Bank account (SEPA wire transfer)

Yesterday I sent a message to the customer service asking the number of the wire transfer transaction but I still didn't received any answer.

The withdraw on the website is registered as completed 5 days ago.

Did someone had experience about withdrawal with this website ?

How long it takes usually ?

Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:18:04 AM

I did a withdraw on Monday of this week, 1 December 2013, and I still didn't received the amount on my Bank account (SEPA wire transfer)

Yesterday I sent a message to the customer service asking the number of the wire transfer transaction but I still didn't received any answer.

when i used to transfer to btc-e it took about 4-5 days, if it says completed on their page, they have allready put the transfer through and its probably on its way to you

Savior

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:04:57 PM

Yes, I never had to wait more then a day. But I have a norwegian bank account.
akaman

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:25:17 PM

5 days sounds rather long (or, 4 days since Dec 1st was a Sunday). I've done NOK, EUR (SEPA) and USD (wire) withdrawals. NOK (domestic) withdrawals process within 1 business days. SEPA and wire (again, to domestic accounts) process within 2-3 business days. SEPA transfers from Norway to other European countries process, in my experience, just as fast, i.e. 2-3 business days.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:33:20 AM

Forslag: Kan justcoin bli den første exchangen til å bruke en lavere enhet en bitcoin? (mBTC, uBTC, bits etc). Eller ihvertfall ha den muligheten som et alternativ?
Vil også anbefale å fjerne ører helt, siden det nå er veldig enkelt å undercutte med 0.001 kroner. Som i praksis er akkurat samme prisen når det tross alt koster 7000 kroner for en bitcoin, og det er vel egentlig ingen fordeler med å ha ører i prisen så vidt jeg vet.

For sent til å være først....  Bitcoinity vant det løpet. Se http://bitcoinity.org/markets

Jeg er enig dette er en god ide. Dog, prisen kan like gjerne falle tilbake til $200 imorgen, og da er vi vel tilbake til BTC? Et alternativ er å la brukeren velge selv, f.eks. med en liten knapp øverst på siden eller i konto innstillingene.

Selv synes jeg det beste hadde vært om alle exchanges som default brukte mBTC når prisen er over $1,000 og uBTC når prisen er klatrer over $10,000. Kanskje ikke så lenge til det, slik det går nå.

Nå er vel ikke bitcoinity en exchange. Ellers enig at valgmulighet er vel og bra. Uenig I at man trenger bytte tilbake bare den går under 1000 litt, går fint med 0.952 også. Jeg tror også det er usannsynlig at bitcoin prisen går under 1000 kroner igjen, men det er en annen sak. Det som irriterer meg mest er uansett sånn det er nå, med muligheten til å legge inn ask på 6999.999 kr. Blir for nøyaktig pris.

+1 på å fjerne ører i BTC/NOK markedet. 3 desimaler er iallefall helt unødvendig.
klausbl

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:23:47 PM

SEPA withdrawals usually process in about 2 days. But in some cases sending or receivers bank may delay the transfer of unknown reasons, causing it to take up to 4 days. It is difficult to assist you individually without more details, please allow our support team to assist you (though I suspect you by now have already received the payment and assistance from support Smiley).

klausbl

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:34:36 PM

Takk for alle tilbakemeldinger og forslag som kommer her, f.eks antall desimaler og mBTC. Vi leser alt fortløpende og deres ønsker veier tungt i utviklingen av Justcoin. Takk for støtten!

Vi må fortløpende prioritere endringer som forbedrer og opprettholder sikkerheten og stabilitieten, særlig etter de siste ukenes økning i aktivitiet og kraftige brukervekst.  Dette gjør at nye funksjoner og visuelle endringer ikke alltid kommer først i køen. Men mye nytt på gang nå, så følg med.  Wink
bitclown

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:36:37 PM

Code:
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable: Back-end server is at capacity

Passet litt dårlig. Undecided

Edit: Oppe igjen.
Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:50:01 AM

Bitcoincharts oppdateres ikke  Sad

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/justNOK.html
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:54:35 PM

I have a question about Justcoin.
I am swedish and I wonder if its possible that I sell my bitcoins on Justcoin and have the money transferred to my swedish bank?
Badonkadonk

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:56:35 PM

I am swedish and I wonder if its possible that I sell my bitcoins on Justcoin and have the money transferred to my swedish bank?

ofc that is possible Wink

akaman

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:37:30 PM

Yes, you can make SEPA withdrawals in EUR to your Swedish bank account. If your account is not denominated in EUR then your bank will simply exchange to SEK.
thedarksun

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:45:08 PM

Yes, you can make SEPA withdrawals in EUR to your Swedish bank account. If your account is not denominated in EUR then your bank will simply exchange to SEK.

Okay, do you have experience with this exchange? Is there any risk for any scams?
mstfck

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

I was hacked. Sorry for any scam that occured.

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:46:56 PM

Veldig fin exchange, funker fett!

I was inactive on this forum and apparently someone got my credentials and used my account in scams.
I have changed the password and I am sorry for any scam that occured.
akaman

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:33:05 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 07:43:29 PM by akaman

Okay, do you have experience with this exchange? Is there any risk for any scams?

The risk is zero. I would say the risk is very low. They are a reputable, registered company in Norway, and the founders have appeared in Norwegian media several times. They have over 10,000 happy users.

As for myself, I have traded there and deposited/withdrawn funds with ease. Definitely the most pleasant experience of all exchanges I've used!
thedarksun

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:08:36 AM

The risk is zero. They are a reputable, registered company in Norway, and the founders have appeared in Norwegian media several times. They have over 10,000 happy users.

As for myself, I have traded there and deposited/withdrawn funds with ease. Definitely the most pleasant experience of all exchanges I've used!

Alright i guess i will give it a try.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:02:34 AM

The risk is zero. They are a reputable, registered company in Norway, and the founders have appeared in Norwegian media several times. They have over 10,000 happy users.

The risk is seldom zero or even close in the Bitcoin world. If anyone finds a way to steal the bitcoins that is deposited with them they will go broke, and people will lose money. Having a known identity is no guarantee either, the identity of Pirateat40 was well known. This is just meant as a general advice, Justcoin is probably no less safe than other Bitcoin services.
Badonkadonk

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:59:21 PM

Thanks for sharing

Need more bitcoin?
Register and get 0.01BTC
http://MyBitcoinJob.com/?id=julie_bell

that site is a scam Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print