Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free fixed match  (Read 673 times)
zuba88 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:07:25 AM

Hi guys, I had topic here 6 months ago where i shared acc details and matches and now want to do simillar so for start free fixed match:
Itf Artvin Kempen Magali to beat Samantha Murray at odds 2.66
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:32:37 AM

Hi guys, I had topic here 6 months ago where i shared acc details and matches and now want to do simillar so for start free fixed match:

why did you do a new account then and not using the old one?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

That's a lot of information you are giving along with the "fixed" match.

Care to provide some more detail?
zuba88 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:05:00 AM

60 62 easy win.

It is same old accs bur moderators deleted topics so its same profile as before. In past it was required to bet certain ammount and send part of win but now i changed method.
I dont give informations about matches, I pay for them and after I bet I decided to share. Its always ITF lowest level, usually same tournaments. After each pick I will leave my btc adress so anyone who feels that he needs to send part of his win, he can, but no obligation. Keep in mind that if you keep me happy, I will repay the favor.

2nd pick:
Same tournament Zeleva to beat Eishkibarova at 2.6
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:09:20 AM

60 62 easy win.

It is same old accs bur moderators deleted topics so its same profile as before. In past it was required to bet certain ammount and send part of win but now i changed method.
I dont give informations about matches, I pay for them and after I bet I decided to share. Its always ITF lowest level, usually same tournaments. After each pick I will leave my btc adress so anyone who feels that he needs to send part of his win, he can, but no obligation. Keep in mind that if you keep me happy, I will repay the favor.

2nd pick:

thx for explaining.  congrats for first winner

do you bet in fiat or BTC? which bookie?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
zuba88 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:11:35 AM

As I go big stakes I bet mostly bet365 and it suits me id other people bet same pick aswell(lot of diff countries and all). Used few times some btc bookie like cloud.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:17:19 AM

As I go big stakes I bet mostly bet365 and it suits me id other people bet same pick aswell(lot of diff countries and all). Used few times some btc bookie like cloud.

thx for clarifying

good luck (actually no good luck needed Smiley )

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

BTW I dont see it on cloud? do you see it?

edit
found it but it says the event has ended

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
zuba88 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:27:02 AM

this match is not offerrd by lot of bookmakers, last one was.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

this match is not offerrd by lot of bookmakers, last one was.

on cloud it says

This event has ended

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
zuba88 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:33:50 AM

http://itfprocircuit.tennis-live-scores.com/scoreboard.aspx?tid=W-WITF-TUR-30A-2017
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

well its not been offered to any site that i use for bitcoin gambling but i will try to keep this thread on track since OP already got a game win
earlier and this next pick is really interesting if OP got another one maybe a lots of followers will check on it and try to bet as well, good luck
to those who will try this service and keep sharing OP.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:10:23 AM

Of all the artificial ways to make money from gambling, sports betting is the most guarded secret of all and won't believe its going to be this cheap. I admit that games are fixed but not this simple where people will get to pay huge amount of money to even to have a peep into the direction of the things. I will watching out on this to know whether its match fixing or just a guess based on alignment with the team playing.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:40:58 AM

2nd pick:

Lost.

this was never a fixed match or the OP mistakenly pointed to the wrong player

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

2nd pick:

Lost.

this was never a fixed match or the OP mistakenly pointed to the wrong player
I don't understand, was not this topic supposed to be about fixed matches? Anyway we won't find this kind of info on the internet, but if you are lucky you will notice some strange odds especially inplay, usually on tennis, take your chance and see.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:18:55 PM

I believe some games are fixed in the lower divisions like Sweden Nora and in Norway 8th divisions or Denmark lower divisions and Finland lower divisions yet they are very hard for the normal person to know that they are fixed. It is a closed circle where only very few selected persons from each club knows the result and they bet in a very discreet way.

I don't believe tennis games to be fixed on only who will win, usually a fixed game is with a correct score, or number of sets in handicap and so on.

I think the OP needs to provide us 10 consecutive fixed games in order for me to believe him, and by fixed I mean correct scores, anyone can predict 1 x 2 outcomes and be lucky 10 consecutive times.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:47:50 AM

I believe some games are fixed in the lower divisions like Sweden Nora and in Norway 8th divisions or Denmark lower divisions and Finland lower divisions yet they are very hard for the normal person to know that they are fixed. It is a closed circle where only very few selected persons from each club knows the result and they bet in a very discreet way.

I don't believe tennis games to be fixed on only who will win, usually a fixed game is with a correct score, or number of sets in handicap and so on.

I think the OP needs to provide us 10 consecutive fixed games in order for me to believe him, and by fixed I mean correct scores, anyone can predict 1 x 2 outcomes and be lucky 10 consecutive times.

OP needs first to come up with a good explanation for the last loss

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
zuba88 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:16:21 AM

Hi guys, so as all of you noticed, last pick was loss and we are +0.65 so far.
About losses, you must realise that those 100% fixed matches are too expensive. I used to have them and I would pay 80% of my profit+ I would have obligation to stake certain ammount on that match.
Now I work with worse sources, some that miss but are way cheaper. Out of 20 picks we have like 3 misses so I don't actually care about it those 17 wins bring me huge profit. So I just want to make myself clear: here you wont get 100% hitrate, you will get more like 80% but it isn't match predictions, it is arranged as most of scenarios I have seen are quite unbelievable.

For today:
ITF Artvin
Magali Kempen-Akgul Ammanmuradova
Kempel to win 2.50

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:23:29 AM

Following to see where this goes but so far it is hard to believe you.

Good luck with your bets.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:06:32 AM

Hi guys, so as all of you noticed, last pick was loss and we are +0.65 so far.
About losses, you must realise that those 100% fixed matches are too expensive. I used to have them and I would pay 80% of my profit+ I would have obligation to stake certain ammount on that match.
Now I work with worse sources, some that miss but are way cheaper. Out of 20 picks we have like 3 misses so I don't actually care about it those 17 wins bring me huge profit. So I just want to make myself clear: here you wont get 100% hitrate, you will get more like 80% but it isn't match predictions, it is arranged as most of scenarios I have seen are quite unbelievable.

For today:
ITF Artvin
Magali Kempen-Akgul Ammanmuradova
Kempel to win 2.50

sorry but the answer and explanation is not very convincing. 100% fixed matches are always worth the money but it must be 100% fixed. we know that there are 100% fixed matches out there but you are not the one who has connection to those.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: