Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free fixed match  (Read 670 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

Hi guys, so as all of you noticed, last pick was loss and we are +0.65 so far.
About losses, you must realise that those 100% fixed matches are too expensive. I used to have them and I would pay 80% of my profit+ I would have obligation to stake certain ammount on that match.
Now I work with worse sources, some that miss but are way cheaper. Out of 20 picks we have like 3 misses so I don't actually care about it those 17 wins bring me huge profit. So I just want to make myself clear: here you wont get 100% hitrate, you will get more like 80% but it isn't match predictions, it is arranged as most of scenarios I have seen are quite unbelievable.

For today:
ITF Artvin
Magali Kempen-Akgul Ammanmuradova
Kempel to win 2.50

sorry but the answer and explanation is not very convincing. 100% fixed matches are always worth the money but it must be 100% fixed. we know that there are 100% fixed matches out there but you are not the one who has connection to those.

Exactly, I don't know why this fake guy has reinvented himself again with another account to come and spread those false predictions in order to waste our funds . There are no good details even about the first game. I will advice that fellow members stay away though if they can.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: