Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia - Buying & Selling bitcoins  (Read 370 times)
coingrow (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:07:28 AM

Please name the a few exchanges in Australia(like coinbase is in USA) from where I can buy bitcoins using my credit card and where I can send my bitcoins to get fiat in my bank account.

sandy rivers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:51:52 AM

you can use neteller to buy btc from anywhere in the world.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

Please name the a few exchanges in Australia(like coinbase is in USA) from where I can buy bitcoins using my credit card and where I can send my bitcoins to get fiat in my bank account.

Try localbitcoins.com - you will find some options to sell your bitcoins in Australia.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:48:38 AM

BTC is the most popular Cryptocurrency in the world. You can buy btc in some ways , the most popular way is trading in exchange platform.
You can get exchange platform from coinmarketcap(https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets) , you can find almost all exchange platforms in this website and you can find different pairs , st to BTC , BTC to USD , etc.
Wish this can help you. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:56:26 AM

https://localbitcoins.com
https://paxful.com

Are good exchanges for Australia.  Smiley
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:01:41 AM

first you have to search in Google then you getting one idea on bit coins. bit coins buying and selling is one of the good business in the market present. most of the people every day buying to keep millions of money taking bit coins. because in the world bit coins has great demand so for that reason more people trying to buying and selling. in Canada more people trying to buying this bit coins in more country's it is legal few people trying to misuse it otherwise bit coins are legal only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: