Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE TO MINE ON ANDROID 5.0?  (Read 883 times)
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:14:57 PM

Technically yes. Minergate has a miner app, however I tried it. It was draining my battery fast with only 10H/s.

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

It's possible if someone would make a mining client for your phone.
But it won't be any profitable, even with new 1Gb VRAM GPUs you won't make much money.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

Theorically you can do it with your smartphone but even with the most powerfull phone on this planet like samsung S8, it will not worthed because mining require high power of cpu to gain higest hashpower, to do that mining rig have to power on 24/7 and will produce heat,

miner solve that heat problem with custumize thier pc using water cooling and controlled temperature room, you can't do it with your phone. if you wanna try your phone will overheat and may blow up

but it's just my theory maybe somewhere in this planet have successfully do that and not publish it yet
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:44:28 AM

Maybe in 10 years phones will be more powerful and you could mine certain, specific tokens.

Right now anyone could setup a token that doesn't require hash power to be minted, so could be distributed to all users of an app.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

I think its possible though the bitcoins that you'll be mining will be of little amount. It wouldnt be even worth the battery consumption or rather yet the time that you have put into it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:38:35 PM

As I told before, I have tried the Minergate app. My battery was draining fast, almost with 1% per 10 seconds and it was getting hot. It will damage your phone and it's not worth it.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

Why destroying a mobile phone to mine a few nickels if you are lucky?

Not even the fastest intel cpu can have a decent profit, how do you expect a mobile phone to make money for you?  Huh
mage1968

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:50:51 AM

Technically yes. Minergate has a miner app, however I tried it. It was draining my battery fast with only 10H/s.

i also tried that minergate app, not profitable bro youre making your phone shortlifespan....better to buy a mining rig
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: