Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Faucet a waste of time? Y/N  (Read 1335 times)
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:11:25 AM

For you as a simple colector ,yes it is. Maybe for a well known faucet admin it is profitable to have a faucet.
Anything people will say ,faucet will never worth the time you spend. You work like an our to collect every website ,for what? Maximum 0.2$. You better read yourself a book. It will help you x10 more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:28:33 AM

It really is a waste of time. I saw somebody said in this topic that istead if drinking and smoking when you are bored better use faucet. Why not watch a film in that time? Why not watch a usefull video? Why not read something? It will help you more and using faucets and wasting time

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Drixy (OP)

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

So it depends on the person if he/she will /not do it now i get t
mouaadsk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:01:28 AM

Yes, I think is a waste of time.But, all newbies must passed in that path to build their own way in that field.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

Its a waste of time. It's best to spend more time on the BTT forum and learn from others.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

I don't think so..  back in 2015, i claimed on a faucet called btc-flow, and i made 0.356601 BTC in a few weeks
Back in those days, it was about: 85$ .. not that much for claiming many times /day on a faucet.
Many people were saying that faucets aren't worth it back then too..

But.. how much is that today??  : 1426 $$ ..

Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:16:29 PM

I don't think its a waste of time. Though there's a lot of faucets that doesn't really pay but you just need to have some research. It's still a good extra income which you can do when you have free time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

I don't think so..  back in 2015, i claimed on a faucet called btc-flow, and i made 0.356601 BTC in a few weeks
Back in those days, it was about: 85$ .. not that much for claiming many times /day on a faucet.

But.. how much is that today??  : 1426 $$ ..

Exactly, I agree with you.

Well, people can say "You could get a job in 2015 and earn much more than 85$ and buy Bitcoin with that". But it is just not the same. Sometimes one cannot do more paid work, or has already posted as much as reasonable in signature campaigns. If BTC is for the long run, and it is, what you faucet now can be worth it in the future.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:16:38 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 10:14:50 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

I don't think its a waste of time. Though there's a lot of faucets that doesn't really pay but you just need to have some research. It's still a good extra income which you can do when you have free time.
A good extra income? 0.10$ a day means a good income? It is a real waste of time. It doesnt worth wasting time with faucets. In that time if you read a personal development book you will earn more than that. Faucets are real waste of time even if you have the whole day free. Better watch a film or do something better instead of completing captchas for hours
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

I agree it is really waste of time. but sometimes i am using faucets. for example if i have 5 free minutes and nothing to do, i claim some satoshis from faucets.  Grin
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:05:17 PM

I don't think so..  back in 2015, i claimed on a faucet called btc-flow, and i made 0.356601 BTC in a few weeks

But.. how much is that today??  : 1426 $$ ..
Back then single claim from one faucet gave you enough satoshi to cover fee.
Tell me, how many times do you have to solve captcha to pay fee now?
1000X?
And more bitcoin price goes up, less rewards are given by faucets, so if bitcoin reach $40K faucets would probably pay 1 satoshi(IF) and you will have to claim 30000 times to pay fee - you will actually work for fee.
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

For user - maybe a waste of time, depends on how much free time you have  Smiley
For faucet owner - it can be a solid income, once you are able to generate a steady traffic like 50-200k daily

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
russen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:39:55 AM

If you have high paying faucets with thousands of referrals, it is NOT.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:06:36 PM

Believe me, i startet from the bottom and now i regret the time spent on faucets. I could have used that time to better educate myself about cryptocurencies or create a powerfull social media.
My advice:
-get a facebook and gain a lot of friends/followers
-get a twitter and gain a lot of followers
Start joining bounties campaign on social media...it will be a huge difference in gainings!
deethe2

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:41:48 PM

Believe me, i startet from the bottom and now i regret the time spent on faucets. I could have used that time to better educate myself about cryptocurencies or create a powerfull social media.
My advice:
-get a facebook and gain a lot of friends/followers
-get a twitter and gain a lot of followers
Start joining bounties campaign on social media...it will be a huge difference in gainings!

But can you still gain even though you don't have quite the followers but your post on a group page could reach a lot of people.. Still not enough?
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:13:32 AM

I wasted a week by clicking those ads from Faucet programs. It is not a worth cup of tea earnings. If you want to make serious money from these faucet programs, then build huge downline that will really help you.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:42:58 PM

I wasted a week by clicking those ads from Faucet programs. It is not a worth cup of tea earnings. If you want to make serious money from these faucet programs, then build huge downline that will really help you.
Profitable? Depends on how much profit is significant enough for you to consider it profit. Note that you’re getting bitcoins for free for just clicking on some buttons, so don’t expect much from such websites.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: