Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [AERON] 🔥🔥🔥 Blockchain Solutions for AVIATION Safety🔥🔥🔥  (Read 23041 times)
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

If you've claimed/joined the bounty with predetermined rules/conditions, and you've completed said conditions then you have earned whatever was *promised* at the time. Changing these conditions afterwards is shady at best / an outright scam.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:35 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 12:47:58 AM by xfaqs01

guys if we tolerate this kind of fraud, any new ICO or startups will just repeat that and will not respect faithful bounty hunters, we must let them know they cant just do that to us, cheating so easy in bounty distribution, lets set an example to aeron so that new start ups will not follow them and realize that they should not mess in this forum, lets show them what we can do, si that other start-ups will know what were capable of! lets fight fir this

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:29:11 AM

They sold the tokens  which is for those bounty hunters check this address.

0x0d80e86f5855affaea85bc424066c0f9ce1e40ad

Before the distribution there was a huge transaction that was made 150,000 arn were sent to etherdelta.
yes I raised alarm that the were selling bounty token for their pocket and the blocked me, may the choke on our sweat
Ayamj

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

guys if we tolerate this kind of fraud, any new ICO or startups will just repeat that, we must let them know they cant just do that to us, cheating so easy in bounty distribution, lets set an example to aeron so that new start ups will not follow them and realize that they should not mess in this forum, lets show them what we can do, si that other start-ups will know what were capable of! lets fight fir this
let's come together and show them that we are strong, the can't threat us any how..let's paint their Ann thread with scam
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:37:02 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 12:55:41 AM by DenysM

guys if we tolerate this kind of fraud, any new ICO or startups will just repeat that, we must let them know they cant just do that to us, cheating so easy in bounty distribution, lets set an example to aeron so that new start ups will not follow them and realize that they should not mess in this forum, lets show them what we can do, si that other start-ups will know what were capable of! lets fight fir this
let's come together and show them that we are strong, the can't threat us any how..let's paint their Ann thread with scam

I wrote to the forum moderator and laude. I hope the moderators will paint this branch in red and investors will know that it's scammers. I suggest you also write to the moderators so that this topic is marked as negative. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078239.0

I propose to do here such positions. Where they tweet they place links to projects that advertise them, then you need to tell everyone that it's scammers. https://twitter.com/DenysM_/status/933859854258786304
 https://twitter.com/BitZExchange/status/933214998037372929
https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/933237868616499202
https://twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/909722625173327873
Ayamj

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:40:12 AM

I wrote to the forum moderator and laude. I hope the moderators will paint this branch in red and investors will know that it's scammers. I suggest you also write to the moderators so that this topic is marked as negative. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078239.0
the have negative sign now but m not satisfied I will spam their Facebook page with spam
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:35:54 AM

AERON is a SCAM project and you deserve a Red Trust with ban from community. I will make sure that moderators are aware of what you and your team are doing!

If you cheat Bounty participants by not giving them due share, I dont trust AERON is capable of even developing a project in Aeronautical industry. They are just scamming all investors and soon will fly away with their money!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
jaeden1024

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:46:55 AM

They sold the tokens  which is for those bounty hunters check this address.

0x0d80e86f5855affaea85bc424066c0f9ce1e40ad

Before the distribution there was a huge transaction that was made 150,000 arn were sent to etherdelta.
yes I raised alarm that the were selling bounty token for their pocket and the blocked me, may the choke on our sweat
They blocked me too when i tried to ask them what happened on the bounty reward.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:55:14 AM

Make sure that we bounty hunters spend 10 mins of our time to comment on all AERON Tweets about this Scam. Friends let make sure this project crash and bite the dust before it can take off.

I already commented all Aeron tweet with my feedback about their Scam. Please you also do the same!

I cannot risk safety of normal people on Aeron who can scam and cheat anyone for money!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

Make sure that we bounty hunters spend 10 mins of our time to comment on all AERON Tweets about this Scam. Friends let make sure this project crash and bite the dust before it can take off.

I already commented all Aeron tweet with my feedback about their Scam. Please you also do the same!

I cannot risk safety of normal people on Aeron who can scam and cheat
anyone for money!
kindly read this, share, upvote, clap,follow and ill followback
article

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:01:55 AM

I cannot risk safety of normal people on Aeron who can scam and cheat anyone for money!

Totally agree with you.. They did not even pay for their supporters.. They just blocked me from bounty chat group... Which is totally unfair... Totally scam aion....
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:05:12 AM

jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:19:49 AM

They blocked me on twitter and facebook.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:21:05 AM

Thank Dev for bounty payment.

thank you very much

Ayamj

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

Aeron bounty program is concluded
We feel its necessary to further clarify our position with regards to Twitter and Facebook bounty payments. The original Twitter or Facebook bounty pools of 200 thousand ARN (0.2% each) were based on 100 million total tokens in circulation and 60 million tokens up for sale. In actual campaign <12 million tokens were sold. No other tokens are released in circulation. This makes the total available bounty pools reduced proportionally to 24 thousand ARN. This is necessary to avoid dilution to the paying token holders. Still, we were generous to pay significantly higher bounty payout. We hope Aeron token holders appreciate and support our decision
why where we not told since all this while? Why where you guys selling the token in ethdelta? You know you can't hid any transaction
Ayamj

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:50:50 AM

You never told us bounty payment will be according to number of token sold? You never did, don't twist the rules to favour you, increase our token or we won't stop
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

Aeron bounty program is concluded
We feel its necessary to further clarify our position with regards to Twitter and Facebook bounty payments. The original Twitter or Facebook bounty pools of 200 thousand ARN (0.2% each) were based on 100 million total tokens in circulation and 60 million tokens up for sale. In actual campaign <12 million tokens were sold. No other tokens are released in circulation. This makes the total available bounty pools reduced proportionally to 24 thousand ARN. This is necessary to avoid dilution to the paying token holders. Still, we were generous to pay significantly higher bounty payout. We hope Aeron token holders appreciate and support our decision

You're crazy! You just cheated and do not write nonsense here. I hope your project will die and investors will leave from you. You block people in a telegram and do not let them ask questions. You are a crook. Now many create videos and write articles that you are scammers. It will be seen by investors !!! I see that Lauda has put you a negative trust. This forum is the most respected and investors will see everything.
Ayamj

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:57:51 AM

Guys if you know you were cheated put negative trust on them, let it reach 50
VelureBit

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

SCAM PROJECT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:07:16 AM

Everybody saying it is a scam project. Please make sure before invest this project. Take care all. Good luck...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: