Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need bitcoin to buy. A real dealer should contact me plss  (Read 657 times)
Sixinomechltd (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

I need a bitcoin dealer who can sell 1.5btc to me. I am based in Nova Scotia Canada. Contact me at sixinomechltd@gmail.com Or Call me on mobile @ +1(204)400-2536

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:29:51 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 11:38:50 PM by warningsigns

204 is a Manitoba (Winnipeg) area code. Or are you just visiting Halifax?

You should also explain clearly how you want to pay for such a big amount of bitcoins (yes 1.5 btc is a lot of money) if you want to attract offers from "real dealers" whatever you mean by that. Or did you mean honest sellers?

And don't forget to use escrow. Given your account's age, nobody here will sell you almost CAD 8000 worth of bitcoins without escrow, especially if it's you want to use a risky and reversible payment method.

When buying bitcoins, be cautious when dealing with other newbies. Some if not most of them will try to lure you to send the money first. Some will try to persuade you to trade without escrow.

Edit.. I just googled your email address and found out you're into these pet scams and you even posted a 419 advance fee kind of scam on a Nigerian forum (Nairaland) so I now can assume with certainty that you are a scammer. The Manitoba number is a Dingtone virtual anonymous number. You are a Nigerian criminal lurking on forums and trying to steal here. Your style of writing is that of a typical Nigerian scammer. Grammar errors. Saying "I'm based in Nova Scotia Canada" instead of something more specific and un-Nigerian like Halifax or simply Canada.

Your account should be tagged.

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

I need a bitcoin dealer who can sell 1.5btc to me. I am based in Nova Scotia Canada. Contact me at sixinomechltd@gmail.com Or Call me on mobile @ +1(204)400-2536
How much btc you want to exchange? you can exchange with me some of btc to skrill $! it's worth of 500$. if you interested then inbox me.
warningsigns

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

How much btc you want to exchange? you can exchange with me some of btc to skrill $! it's worth of 500$. if you interested then inbox me.

He wants to "buy" btc. Or rather, he wants to scam people here and steal their btc.

Read my post above, especially the edit part which I added after googling his email address.

Scammers think they are immune to google's powerful indexing feature.

I emailed him to let him know I posted on his thread. He emailed me back, expressing his displeasure in exposing him. As if I care about his shattered feelings.

menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

He wants to "buy" btc. Or rather, he wants to scam people here and steal their btc.

Read my post above, especially the edit part which I added after googling his email address.

Scammers think they are immune to google's powerful indexing feature.

I emailed him to let him know I posted on his thread. He emailed me back, expressing his displeasure in exposing him. As if I care about his shattered feelings.

Can you screenshot his email to you Smiley
Nevare.

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

You can buy or sell your bitcoins with my services, you can check my feedback in Paxful (250+ trades done so far no issues)

Profile link:
https://paxful.com/user/nevare

I buy and sell bitcoins with: Paypal , Skrill , Moneygram , Western Union  , Paxum.

If you have any questions you can contact me at skype 24/7: live:nevare.btc

menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:19:53 AM

You can buy or sell your bitcoins with my services, you can check my feedback in Paxful (250+ trades done so far no issues)

Profile link:
https://paxful.com/user/nevare

I buy and sell bitcoins with: Paypal , Skrill , Moneygram , Western Union  , Paxum.

If you have any questions you can contact me at skype 24/7: live:nevare.btc

No active offers on you Paxful
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

You are looking to deal for a bigger amount,i doubt no one will accept your offer here without a valid escrow.
 It is better to use localbitcoins.com for your bitcoin orders. Search for a trusted local trader over there and remember not to deal whole amount at once.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
doesnotcompute

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:43:34 AM

Wanted me to send 1.41 no escrow in the blind text screenshots for proof
Ither1994

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

Wanted me to send 1.41 no escrow in the blind text screenshots for proof
What do you mean by blind text screenshot?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
doesnotcompute

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

he tried to get me to send money in the blind... aka not knowing... i ahve screenshots from phone for proof but i doubt hell be back with that username since he already has been exposed
Ither1994

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

he tried to get me to send money in the blind... aka not knowing... i ahve screenshots from phone for proof but i doubt hell be back with that username since he already has been exposed
Can you email me those snapshots or upload them somewhere and pm me the link, this is something I need to read up on and understand the strategy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
warningsigns

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 04:07:52 AM by warningsigns

Can you email me those snapshots or upload them somewhere and pm me the link, this is something I need to read up on and understand the strategy.

The goal is to-the-point and simple: steal your bitcoins.

The strategy is one or a combination or all of the following:

1. Convince you to send the bitcoins first by providing false assurances to send payment for those coins later and/or

2. Asking you to send small amounts of bitcoins first if he detects you are paranoid about not getting paid (after all, something is better than nothing) and/or

3. Asking to check if you really are trustworthy and requesting to use teamviewer so he can try to steal your coins remotely and/or

4. Sending you fake ID and documents to give an impression of trustworthiness and/or

5. Asking you to provide sensitive information such as mnemonics or recovery phrases etc related to your wallet and/or

6. Offering to pay with risky reversible payment methods which are almost always reversed or charged-back after you send the bitcoins and/or

7. Offering to pay with stolen funds originating from hacked accounts and/or

8. Inviting you to Skype so he can financially rape you within the four walls of the chat room without being alerted or warned by vigilant members of this community.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: