Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Many SCAM!  (Read 3821 times)
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:30:42 PM

As long as you guys continue to feed into the rumors and follow people that cannot be trusted there are going to be scams and they're going to be profitable for the people that are running them. It's time that you shift your trust to a group that can actually be trusted. The same thing has been happening here for months months and even years. The trust has been placed in the wrong places and placed there for the wrong reasons.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

It is very difficult to determine which ico is going to succeed and which is not, but there are some things to see, at least ico projects that do a scam can be avoided, first look at the project team and team manager, if clear and they are experienced people in previous projects , Then it can be trusted, secondly, look at the idea of the project is it realistic, the third whether its allocation of funds makes sense

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

Too many projects, nobody guaranty success, ICO's are not perfect solutions for funding, and they are inefficient in the long run. I won't mentions those scams, this is risk you are going to take when you involves in this.

Yes, not all ICOs will run smoothly and successfully, you really need to be able to choose a good ICO, note some important aspects that may have a major impact on ICO's success such as the Team that handles ICO and all kinds of allocations they make.

cryptoquake101

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

Everything is a scam until it works just do your research and pick your investments wisely.
Ask your self these questions

1. Is this ICO realistic and legal?
2. Is the dev team transparent and upfront?
3. Does this ICO have a road map and goals?
4. Are they reasonably available for questioning and active on there media platforms

If you cant answer all these with a yes its best to stay away from it.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

crypto is rife with scams. why would you invest your hard earned money in something with a high degree of risk that it will be a scam.

why not join in on Deeponions airdrop? it has been called a scam by some but they have been prooven wrong. there is no financial outlay. a weekly airdrop over 40 weeks(5 already done).

no financial outlay means no risk. you get free coins each week for very little time.

you can't sell more than 10% of the airdropped coins or you will be excluded from the following weeks. so there is a good incentive to hold,meaning the price should stay up. it's had a fantastic start so far.

why not click the link in my signature to get in? no risk
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

crypto is rife with scams. why would you invest your hard earned money in something with a high degree of risk that it will be a scam.

why not join in on Deeponions airdrop? it has been called a scam by some but they have been prooven wrong. there is no financial outlay. a weekly airdrop over 40 weeks(5 already done).

no financial outlay means no risk. you get free coins each week for very little time.

you can't sell more than 10% of the airdropped coins or you will be excluded from the following weeks. so there is a good incentive to hold,meaning the price should stay up. it's had a fantastic start so far.

why not click the link in my signature to get in? no risk

Everyone's investment choices are relative, and I have a different attitude to it, I happen to not follow the deepnion and choose to invest in other coins.

Give me some proof of ico scam, as I know some failed ico sales always refund all investor funds, almost no one really scams this year. There have been cases such as phishing sites via email from slackbot lately and some web hit by ddos, but back to our understanding to be more vigilant in terms of investment.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
electricretard

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:04:15 PM

90% of everything in this world is a scam, not just in crypto, in the world, everything. Almost everything is some kind of racket, scam or ponzi with the goal to get you to willingly part with your money and not receive anything in return. And as long as there are people who fall for the scams, there will always be scammers.
gbfoxbat

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:33:50 AM

Its amazing the amount of ICO's that are being launched everyday or every week....some of the ideas and whitepapers being presented are simply hairbrained
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:47:59 AM

The days of icos making 5 to 10 times your investment on the first day it hits the exchanges are very rare these days.  There's just way too many projects now and a lot are very similar to each other. 
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:24:54 AM

The days of icos making 5 to 10 times your investment on the first day it hits the exchanges are very rare these days.  There's just way too many projects now and a lot are very similar to each other. 
I already made over 10x from some icos. But the icos was having a purpose to be a place to flip our money. But some people just have a role to be the sales and try to sold their coin with the more price in the exchange sites. That was i already known.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
gbfoxbat

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

Well I dont think so it all depends on what the whole project is all about if it is sustainable or not in a long run. In my opinion this short term thinking of making gains fast is slowly correcting itself and probably focus on sustainability.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:17:11 AM

90% of everything in this world is a scam, not just in crypto, in the world, everything. Almost everything is some kind of racket, scam or ponzi with the goal to get you to willingly part with your money and not receive anything in return. And as long as there are people who fall for the scams, there will always be scammers.

People prefer "dreams" and "scams".
People are not interested in realistic system like my U2.

TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results
Grin stay away from ICO... that is give someone money and say they give back more money to you.... Have ur friend lend u money.. does all give back money to u?
gbfoxbat

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results
Grin stay away from ICO... that is give someone money and say they give back more money to you.... Have ur friend lend u money.. does all give back money to u?

Important to know from ICO is what is the investor value proposition and that has to be realistic along with the product or idea. That's how things work also in IPO transparency of team, idea etc is the key.

My two cents
fb39ca4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:03:31 AM

Grin
I dont see any ICO success in market.. but maybe we must wait till the end of this years to have final view. So when invest ICO should check dev profile, their roadmap, whitepaper to see is it have future.... Any dont hope so much.. Many ICO like bancor, bat .... is almost dying.. as I think

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

Important to know from ICO is what is the investor value proposition and that has to be realistic along with the product or idea. That's how things work also in IPO transparency of team, idea etc is the key.

My two cents

Grin but u dont see any ICO success right?
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

People! I found the whole list of SCAMS!!!  Angry

----> http://icoindex.com/index/scam
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

My two cents
See the team who joined ICO, everyone has a linkedin account. You will know the planning and design of a project.
Also check escrow for secure funds / money.
In addition many people are irresponsible and say Scam has no proof.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Yes many scams are already in ICO- Initial Coin Offering.
Bitcointalk Admin would have to take action for it because many people have been robbed.

And if it will continue. People may lose interest.
But there are still some good ones. Like my Altcoins campaign today.

You can view it here: https://aventus.io/
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

Yes many scams are already in ICO- Initial Coin Offering.
Bitcointalk Admin would have to take action for it because many people have been robbed.

And if it will continue. People may lose interest.
But there are still some good ones. Like my Altcoins campaign today.

You can view it here: https://aventus.io/
You know the people of aventus personally ?
If it does not work you give us the money again ? For the guarantee, we need your name and address .
Then we can in the event that something happens the money with you pick up  Grin  Grin
It is good to recommend something if you know the people .
It is not so good if you do not know the people .
Trust only if you know the people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: