Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Many SCAM!  (Read 3821 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

As a result of too many ICO scam, the Chinese have decided to ban ICO as well. And this has trigger waves of panic selling right now, causing the price of every coin to drop fast including bitcoin and eth. Most impacted were the largest ICO tokens, with OmiseGo and Qtum declining from total market values of above $1 billion earlier this week to $781 million and $638 million today. Even USA and I read that South Korea as well releasing a announcement regarding scam ICO. The Chinese believes that that many ICOs are just "wearing a vest of legitimacy," while in essence, they are illegal fundraising. In short it is a scam. Its gonna be a long day for most of us in the crypto and seeing the market going in red, its a bloodbath Monday.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AweJohn

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

It's a 24/7 job today to find and investigate ico's !!
You can't just invest in a ICO just becouse you read somewhere, that some guy said that ICO is great, solit
and you will make a lot if you invest in it...
If you do the hard work and you are lucky on top of it, you will make money,
if you are slacking off when it comes to reviewing the ICO, well then you deserve to lose some money !
BitHell.io

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

Most of ICO's nowdays are launch to scam people and their money's but with garbage there are some good and trusted ICO's in which investing is may profitable, like cryptogene and notary

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

Most of ICO's nowdays are launch to scam people and their money's but with garbage there are some good and trusted ICO's in which investing is may profitable, like cryptogene and notary
But how to know an ICO project is scammer trusted project? Do you know some methods help me know that? It always a problem makes me does not know where is best place for invest my money or join to bounty signature campaign.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

You have to look in the most idea of the ICO to see it's chances for success, there is no need to buy just to buy cheaper with the expectation of sooner big pump of the price. Scammers use your greedy against you and promise a lot, but it's only to hook you and take all of your money and spend the remaining life on a private island. I have invested in couple of ICOs this summer, but only cause of I liked the idea and I thought it is going to be popular.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:05:07 PM

But how to know an ICO project is scammer trusted project? Do you know some methods help me know that? It always a problem makes me does not know where is best place for invest my money or join to bounty signature campaign.
This is always the thing which people do make struggles on selecting the best project or ICO.We wont even know if they would succeed or not. This is why proper research or investigations would really be a good step for you to increase your chance on hitting the right project. Yes there are lots of scams in the market as of now and identifying them is somehow hard already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Qtrez

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:06:33 PM

I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results

experience that often plays a role to assess the correct ico. If you often invest for ico, it means you have plenty of experience for it. assess which scam or who has the future.

so I think that's a matter of judgment and knowledge. no more than that.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

There is no doubt that nowadays there are many scams available in digital world but if you have a good knowledge and if you do proper homework then you will never get trapped in those scams as you need to do a good research before investing in any ICO or other investment sites.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:53:15 PM

There is no doubt that nowadays there are many scams available in digital world but if you have a good knowledge and if you do proper homework then you will never get trapped in those scams as you need to do a good research before investing in any ICO or other investment sites.

If you wanted the real profit then you have to wait for more then 8 months before getting in a altcoin ICOS because their are lot of ICO which are giving false information and when listed just pump and dump and leave the coin when dumped.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

I also see this so much. Or bounties that never pay. The likes the Devs tell or they talk about doing things that just can't be done like taking on Microsoft for example. I'm not sure why people fall for it and believe these thieves.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:18:48 PM

yes it is commonplace because ico absorb enough funds.
some are deceiving and some have a future.
I think all can be seen from the team, dev and the concept of aquality.
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:38:29 PM

I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results

experience that often plays a role to assess the correct ico. If you often invest for ico, it means you have plenty of experience for it. assess which scam or who has the future.

so I think that's a matter of judgment and knowledge. no more than that.
Yeah but alot of people can't make that call and need the government to protect them.
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

Scams can be can be hidden like crap or can be really good masked. In both cases the scam is a malicious activity. The well hidden scam are the ones making millions from scamming investors and the easily exposed are the ones being on the public shame... It's really sad what can happen if a investor puts so much fate into a scam.
SvenBomvolen

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:02:39 PM

Although there are different options how to make money on bitcoin, but it is still widely recognized that a long-term investments are the best. However, to make the right choice between many tokens is difficult.
There are many undervalued coins offering anonymity to users, and the most popular are ZCash  and Monero. I think ZCash positioned itself as one of the winners. It is very popular, carefully designed, has high security and limited number. Frozen prices for this alt indicates that traders accumulate it.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

Scams can be can be hidden like crap or can be really good masked. In both cases the scam is a malicious activity. The well hidden scam are the ones making millions from scamming investors and the easily exposed are the ones being on the public shame... It's really sad what can happen if a investor puts so much fate into a scam.

Well scams are proliferating. Since these ICO's started and this is not regulated, anyone can think of any coin  and sell it. Just be careful, invest only to those tangible projects with real developer and real projects.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

This is always the thing which people do make struggles on selecting the best project or ICO.We wont even know if they would succeed or not. This is why proper research or investigations would really be a good step for you to increase your chance on hitting the right project. Yes there are lots of scams in the market as of now and identifying them is somehow hard already.
I think there is no such thing or method that we can use to know if that is scam or not I strongly agree with proper research and investigating on that particular project is a must that you can do for you to be not be scammed.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:52:37 PM

Well scams are proliferating. Since these ICO's started and this is not regulated, anyone can think of any coin  and sell it. Just be careful, invest only to those tangible projects with real developer and real projects.
Yes scam can be hidden just to scam other investors. Because there are many scammers with regards to ICO so we need to do some research before investing. A lot to consider before investing like the roadmap, unique project goal.
BitHell.io

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:05:44 AM

I think there is no such thing or method that we can use to know if that is scam or not I strongly agree with proper research and investigating on that particular project is a must that you can do for you to be not be scammed.
yes there are some projects which looks like they are very and very trusted but at the end of project they scam people by saying we got hacked, our team is not available now and many other wrong arguments,. Like minexcoin is doing now.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

the problem is not too many scam,the problem is to many people fall in scam.
Why?
Because they can not make the difference among scams and not scams.
The ones who see scams almost every where are the ones who fall in scams.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:23:38 AM

Welcome to the crypto world where everything is fake and most are scammers.

As of now, I don't know any good ICO, the only one that draw attention to me is Maecenas with Pantera Capital investing a huge load of money in it. I am not sure about it but I think it may return good money.

Please, do not buy ANY ICO, ICO = scammy distribution model. Buy it only if there is a legit company with real developers, known for their past work, only if they are accountable and with proper authorizations from financial authorities. Otherwise you will be scammed.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: