Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Many SCAM!  (Read 3816 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:27:30 AM

I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results

Choose the ones that are featured in reliable and famous cyrptocurrency publications. Consider also the ones that are listed on top ICO lists as well as other ICO tracking sites. And of course, the most important thing is that you should do your share of investigation as to the truthfulness of the project. Eventchain is one of them. Check it out!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

too many scams in ICO world also , but one project that stands apart is Ambrosus describes itself as “the world’s first trusted food ecosystem.” The system involves a combination of high-tech sensors, blockchain technology, and smart contracts to create an immutable record of transactions in the food industry.

The ultimate goal of Ambrosus is to assure the quality, safety, and origins of food. Instead of trusting manufacturers to be truthful about the origins of your food, you can check the Ambrosus blockchain to see exactly where the food came from.

Ambrosus was founded in 2016. The company is based in Switzerland and is supported by the United Nations.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:06:34 AM

There are too many scam and scammer in the world so you need to research before you join something. There are also good ICO project here that you can choose from. But i suggest don't invest in new ICO's coz most of them are
either fail or a scam.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

I always invest to ICO had many people join. Not be the first is my rule

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ananasMarco

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:56:29 AM

ICOs are just too easily set up and too hard to verify its ethical standards - most really don't care. bit of an unfortunate mix of both buyers and sellers only caring about money.
Specterminate

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:04:09 AM

make sure to do a thorough research before investing
who are the founders? what is the product? is there a prototype? etc.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

I think in near future the number of scam ico's will unfortunately only grow.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
asdosoasd

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

I see the people who answer that a SCAM and in this moment try to advertise  project. Man only yours opinion play role. Study the project and monitor it. Itself you will see everything.

greyeye

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:44:12 AM

It's unlikely that the most ICO are aiming to scam people from start, however even with well intentions to be successful for the long run, most will fail just as real business would.

What protection does one have against the founders, if the business fails? In a real world, a business cannot do IPO on the large stock market unless they meet some strict guide lines. IPO doesnt guaranty the price to stay or even rocket higher, but you have a reasonably well established business behind the IPO.
Compare to IPO, ICO is more like Venture Capitals but while VC may review the business plans and even oversees the operations once the fund goes in (as a form of directors or board members), ICO you get nothing.

Is it an investment or a gamble?
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

Most of ICO's nowdays are launch to scam people and their money's but with garbage there are some good and trusted ICO's in which investing is may profitable, like cryptogene and notary
But how to know an ICO project is scammer trusted project? Do you know some methods help me know that? It always a problem makes me does not know where is best place for invest my money or join to bounty signature campaign.
This is always the thing which people do make struggles on selecting the best project or ICO.We wont even know if they would succeed or not. This is why proper research or investigations would really be a good step for you to increase your chance on hitting the right project. Yes there are lots of scams in the market as of now and identifying them is somehow hard already.
I think there is no such thing or method that we can use to know if that is scam or not I strongly agree with proper research and investigating on that particular project is a must that you can do for you to be not be scammed.
yes there are some projects which looks like they are very and very trusted but at the end of project they scam people by saying we got hacked, our team is not available now and many other wrong arguments,. Like minexcoin is doing now.
This is the hardest part on which do possibly happen on this field because no matter how hard we do research or investigating things we can still possibly choose the wrong one and as being said there are projects run  well when it was just starting but later on they do have lots of excuses already which do really sucks this is why risk is always there and possibilities of getting scammed cant really be removed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

Most of ICO's nowdays are launch to scam people and their money's but with garbage there are some good and trusted ICO's in which investing is may profitable, like cryptogene and notary
But how to know an ICO project is scammer trusted project? Do you know some methods help me know that? It always a problem makes me does not know where is best place for invest my money or join to bounty signature campaign.
This is always the thing which people do make struggles on selecting the best project or ICO.We wont even know if they would succeed or not. This is why proper research or investigations would really be a good step for you to increase your chance on hitting the right project. Yes there are lots of scams in the market as of now and identifying them is somehow hard already.
I think there is no such thing or method that we can use to know if that is scam or not I strongly agree with proper research and investigating on that particular project is a must that you can do for you to be not be scammed.
yes there are some projects which looks like they are very and very trusted but at the end of project they scam people by saying we got hacked, our team is not available now and many other wrong arguments,. Like minexcoin is doing now.
This is the hardest part on which do possibly happen on this field because no matter how hard we do research or investigating things we can still possibly choose the wrong one and as being said there are projects run  well when it was just starting but later on they do have lots of excuses already which do really sucks this is why risk is always there and possibilities of getting scammed cant really be removed.
yeah ussually i see the project scam or no from web design, team, escrow, fundraiser and news about a project . if over all good i'm believe and invest on it
i hope can minimize there is scam project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

The initial coin offering is a technique used by scammers to take advantage of the fact that people, in general, do not entirely analyse the coin and its technicalities along with the fact that they are attracted to make quick money, and in the greed of making quick money they invest in any ICO and they get scammed. That's why it is always said research before investing.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 05:20:45 AM by bitcoin31

Too many scam happen here in cryptocurrency.  We need to be vigilant when we invesy our money or capital we have. Remember once you invest to ICO make sure that is extra money only that you think that your money grow.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

I do not see a standing project right now that would really interest me and I would invest in it so I cannot advise you anything

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

almost projects today are losing their investments, thats why maybe there's a project that has extensions in their ico sale to reached the set goal and maybe thay want out in the market that has stabilizing lines to bullish market.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

I have often invested in ICO, but too many SCAMs in the ICO world, especially now ICO is like dust grains. Let's discuss for a good ICO and not a scam, so we can enjoy the investment results
Maybe it is natural to have many scam because crypto now is very in demand in our industry.  I mean a lot of people are noe ingaging in crypto because it gives high earnings. For me in order to avoid scam br attentive and always be updated to crypto issue and do not invest to project which you are not sure of. Think of it first.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

Indeed, for now there are too many fraudulent projects. and of course this is very detrimental to many people. because they all could lose their money so quickly.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

When it comes to investing in ICO it might be dangerous or will I say difficult to get the right one by asking people and this is why many people fall as victim of scam because how sure are you to know if the person you asked is involved in good ICO project but in this aspect you also have the opportunity to go online to get proper research in what ever ICO you want to get involved with. White paper can help to give the right choice.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:41:50 AM

Yeah. Nowadays, there are a lot of scam ICO's in the crypto field. I wonder on how to eliminate this things inorder for all people to have confidence again to invest and participate in every token sales. If this will continue ahead, for sure cryptocurrency will go down.
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

Yet there are a lot of scam ICO but some of them are also good ICO which you can earn money in the future . Most ICO who didn't reached the target sometimes fall into scam .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: