Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's in 2018  (Read 9128 times)
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

I heard that CashBet is quite perspective project:)
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fazan3112

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

there are a lot of new ICOs, but all of them fulfill their promises.
many have an unknown team, not a clear road map ....
to invest - this is not enough.
Recently, my attention was drawn to the project SONDER VISION.
their team, for a week's work, three days before pre-sale have already collected 450k $ +
team of professionals, with the famous CEO, go to their website, study the project, you will like it!
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

In the field of gambling, CashBet is really the leader
qana997

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

I belive some ICO in 2018 will Succes Cheesy
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

in 2008 i'm sure the way of ICO doing thing will change dramaticaly.
cause more and more people already learn from their mistake and know which scam ICO and real ICO.
in this year ICO will be more regulated.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

I guess the number of ICO will drop after the prohibition of ads
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

Yes, but they have a serious mess with the sales start date.
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

there are many ICOs. but not all of them are beautiful. some can cheat. we need to do our research well. our money is important to us.

HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
I think some ICO's has the great success in the 2018. cux I think it had a big profit for peoples
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

All the betting projects tend to do well. People in crypto seem particular eager to loose their coins betting into anything else than ICOs if you know what I mean. Maybe it has to do with money laundering.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

Personally I'm really into the whole thing of Crypto and especially ICOs, invested in a lot of them with much effort and hope in it. Just to name a few ones like BetterBetting, FairGame, dubtoken, TraDove, unfortunately Sintec, etc.... I name the first one, which is so far the best one for betting, not like CashBet. But everyone has a different opinion and a different view of these aspects. Wink But a lot of "Betting coins" are trying to focus on various aspects, not just one area.

However I only found one thing that really impressed me and swept off my feet - Lympo.
LYM is doing quite good the last days, anyway the last weeks it shows how much effort and enthusiasm this team puts into the matter! Right now the Lithuanian startup kicks off a new coin model, which means they're distributing company shares to LYM token holders. Unique and awesome way to reveal the true value of this project.
Furthermore it allows real participation in the company decision making with this action, real transparency for thousands of contributors and real value for LYM token supporters, just to name a few things... This is just the beginning! It Got a great vision and will build up a strong ecosystem with an upcoming app in Q3 this year. Lympo has a dedicated team and amazing community interaction, not every token can offer this. If you want to know more about the project, a short explanation can be found in their Summary and a much more detailled version of the project behind in the Whitepaper.

Also it's just one of the few ICOs which are performing very well right now, most of the last ICOs are going down and can't withstand the market - it's not the case with Lympo.
Sounds great, isn't it?
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

The IOTA project was successful and showed itself well on stock exchanges !. And further will develop. Now,IOTA & DataBroker DAO are additional
So DATBROKER(databrokerdao.com) plans to integrate with IOTA as a transport level, both inside and outside
I would recommend that you take a closer look at this project while the price of the token is not so high
~AnonCoinMan~

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

KNT is the token with the highest growth potential of all ICOs this quarter. THe ICO starts in ten days. Their presale got 7 times the number of participants they wanted! AAAAnd the ICO price stays the same: 10 cents US for a token. Very limited supply, so the company is keeping the price low, when the ICO ends and it gets on exchanges, price gona go HIIIIgh

This is it https://kora.network
GenioInvestment

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

found an excellent ico project Sonder. Perfectly for the owners of online stores who would like to accept payment in the crypt. They also have a Snr coin that will grow along with the growth of the project itself.Pre sale of 25 March.I advise you to look.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I think the most successful and attractive ICO projects come in the middle of the year or in the end. Now after crash of crypto market it takes some time to recover. Then promising project ideas will come and crypto economy begin grow with new forces. So, waiting Smiley
Kahula

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

Personally I'm really into the whole thing of Crypto and especially ICOs, invested in a lot of them with much effort and hope in it. Just to name a few ones like BetterBetting, FairGame, dubtoken, TraDove, unfortunately Sintec, etc.... I name the first one, which is so far the best one for betting, not like CashBet. But everyone has a different opinion and a different view of these aspects. Wink But a lot of "Betting coins" are trying to focus on various aspects, not just one area.

However I only found one thing that really impressed me and swept off my feet - Lympo.
LYM is doing quite good the last days, anyway the last weeks it shows how much effort and enthusiasm this team puts into the matter! Right now the Lithuanian startup kicks off a new coin model, which means they're distributing company shares to LYM token holders. Unique and awesome way to reveal the true value of this project.
Furthermore it allows real participation in the company decision making with this action, real transparency for thousands of contributors and real value for LYM token supporters, just to name a few things... This is just the beginning! It Got a great vision and will build up a strong ecosystem with an upcoming app in Q3 this year. Lympo has a dedicated team and amazing community interaction, not every token can offer this. If you want to know more about the project, a short explanation can be found in their Summary and a much more detailled version of the project behind in the Whitepaper.

Also it's just one of the few ICOs which are performing very well right now, most of the last ICOs are going down and can't withstand the market - it's not the case with Lympo.
Sounds great, isn't it?

Imho this might be evolution for ICOs. Im just curious how they will solve tax&legal. As im a presale investor in Lympo myself so will follow every step. Btw, few days before this announcement, Kevin O'Leary gave interview on CNBC with some similar idea. tbh i like where all this goes  Smiley
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
I think These ICO's are the good future :-

Rentberry

Trippki

Loci
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

I think nothing will stop launching a lot of ICOs

The next promising ICO is lccx.io. It is crypto exchange based in London.
doisammm

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Slightly off-topic, but I'd love to be part of an ICO team.

I have 15 years experience in PR and as a Lobbyist. Think I have a lot to add, just not on the technical side of things. I know enough to determine what's a good idea, what isn't and what's likely to work. With many projects, I see a massive opportunity in terms of mass adoption and have a few ideas. The issue with a lot of teams is that they either don't have a PR person or the PR person has experience of crypto, not the wider world.
SoliDCoiNs

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

If you like to gamble, go check CoinPoker

On the other note, I do like  Lympo in health and fitness sector. So far have been very strong communication from the team, regular updates, solid Telegram community and latest of all - they are introducing company shares distribution to crypto. That is new. Will have to see how it turns out Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: